NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

Another new course from me:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse
Once again, coins and the boss are optional.

This one also features a speedruning route. :hehe:

Free to start: Add on content

25d70000021452a7

Featuring:

Two alternate routes from the get go

Revolutionary non-pause level restart (use normal doors)

Addional routes within the same path

Over five exits in total

Optional red coin challenge

Optional 'boss' fight

Optional bonus rewards room featuring never before seen obstacles that can kill you

Can you ride the hidden yoshi?

Can you find the smiley face finish?

Challenge: Complete with all red coins, defeating the boss, reaching the bonus room finish whilst riding yoshi.

Please give it a try, I put a lot of effort into it!

I could listen to this guy analyse Nintendo's level design all day.

Haven't you posted that video about three times in the last few weeks? :heh:

It's a good series though, I recommend checking out his others. He even did one about

which I know you're a fan of.

That's the first time I've posted that particular vid I believe. The other one was about 3D World's level design.

But thanks, I've seen the Darkest Dungeon one, you're right it's a brilliant series, highly recommended.

That's the first time I've posted that particular vid I believe. The other one was about 3D World's level design.

But thanks, I've seen the Darkest Dungeon one, you're right it's a brilliant series, highly recommended.

Ah yeah right you are! I was just getting mixed up :)

Yeah he does some great analysis.

Along similar lines, @Goron_3 pointed me in the direction of a series of longform analyses of the 3D Mario games worth checking out.

. Brings up some interesting points. Only watched 64 and Sunshine myself so far.

Along similar lines, @Goron_3 pointed me in the direction of a series of longform analyses of the 3D Mario games worth checking out.

. Brings up some interesting points. Only watched 64 and Sunshine myself so far.

'Sunshine is the most polished, unfinished game ever made'. I honestly don't think it could be summed up any better! His Mario ones are fantastic although I'm a bigger fan of his Zelda and MGS vids.

Thanks for the link, I've watched all five of his Mario ones in the last few days. Fantastic analysis, and if anything his video on 3D World has made me love the game even more.

Thanks for the link, I've watched all five of his Mario ones in the last few days. Fantastic analysis, and if anything his video on 3D World has made me love the game even more.

Watch dem Zelda ones.

Glad you liked his videos :) The way his destroys Bioshock Infinite is a personal favourite of mine.

Just logged on to find my first level has been killed by Nintendo :D

Not too bothered.. I don't remember it so I imagine it was one of the ones my nephews made :P

On mii plaza saw a comment about a level with the code available to see.. I clicked on the comment and an option popped up to play the game. Kinda missed opportunity that the game didn't put me straight into that level though :/

I desperately desperately need to get back into this game...playing and creating... Very little time, too much to play, same old problems...

Thank god nintendo are sensitive to my situation and decided not to release anything on the wii u for 12 months

That's wonderful! Can we get Feathers McGraw next? He already has a cameo in Pokémon Sun/Moon, after all... :laughing:

b7kjpOM.jpg

This is pretty cool. Someone is remaking Super Mario 64 in 2D in SMM to celebrate the 20 year (!!) anniversary.

Anyone that watched duing our maddog marathon will remember @Nintenchris beating his head against a brick wall playing a level I made for him...we are at it again over on twitch.tv/flameboy84

Anyone that watched duing our maddog marathon will remember @Nintenchris beating his head against a brick wall playing a level I made for him...we are at it again over on twitch.tv/flameboy84

You'll have to let me know where the archived streams are! I did see a bit of the level he was replaying, thought at first you were just running the original footage until I noticed that lakitu was gone; woulda tried to stay and watch and keep yous company but I really needed to sleep(did so much later than I actually left).

You'll have to let me know where the archived streams are! I did see a bit of the level he was replaying, thought at first you were just running the original footage until I noticed that lakitu was gone; woulda tried to stay and watch and keep yous company but I really needed to sleep(did so much later than I actually left).

Yes completely different level...well the same level remixed. I'll post the link in here once I get it on Youtube.

End of an era, You will no longer be able to upload levels from March next year:

From March 31st 2021, it will no longer be possible to upload courses in Super Mario Maker for Wii U. On the same day, the Super Mario Maker Bookmark website will also close.

It will still be possible to play courses uploaded before the service discontinuation.

In preparation for the discontinuation of these online services, Super Mario Maker for Wii U will be removed from sale on Nintendo eShop on January 13th 2021. It will still be possible to redownload the game after this date.

There is no impact on Super Mario Maker 2 for Nintendo Switch.

We would like to thank all players for supporting Super Mario Maker for Wii U over the past five years.

The game will also be delisted from the Wii U eshop on January 13th:

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U/Super-Mario-Maker-892704.html

• Sad 2