NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

I don't think it works like that. I think you have to play around with the components until the delivery is scheduled for the next day every time you get new components.

How do you mean?

I played around with the new components for a while and got a "delivery expected" message. I then made a square of blocks and copy and pasted it and got a delivery of a few new things.

Repeated this whole process and got a few more new things.

45 minutes remain for the delivery. It's so not coming today.

So fucking pissed.

Same for me but with Amazon. The tracker has a Royal Mail tracking number that Royal Mails website says isn't recognised and Amazon claim its currently out for delivery. It aint coming today, its past 8pm :mad:

Edit-

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ORDER

Due to a late supply of stock, your order for "Super Mario Maker (Nintendo Wii U)" will be delayed. You should receive this item by Monday, September 14.

We can understand that this wasn't what you expected when you placed your order and we understand if you'd prefer to cancel this item or the entire order. To do so, visit Your Account:

...And yet Mario Maker was still in stock at Amazon.co.uk untill this morning.

Edited by Helmsly

I would do that and send an angry email to Nintendo store. I bought it digital because it's just a lot more convenient for me.

Speaking of convenience, I'm slowly adding people, but it is SOOO tedious :/ plus I half imagine Nintendo fixing it so there is a friends list unlock at the end :D

Yeah I did.

I'm keeping the amiibo and book though, will sell the solus software to a friend for £30 so only lost £5

Same for me but with Amazon. The tracker has a Royal Mail tracking number that Royal Mails website says isn't reconsidered and Amazon claim its currently out for delivery. It aint coming today, its past 8pm :mad:

Edit-

...And yet Mario Maker was still in stock at Amazon.co.uk untill this morning.

Yeah it's really bizarre. I was told three times today it would come, it didn't, and then they said it was due for tomorrow, then Monday then today. Basically I just cancelled it and am downloading now.

Finally got round to making a course. Tried to do one with a bit of challenge, but not in a douchey way.

CB52-0000-0026-030B

(And God finding the ID again is a pain. Nintendo, Y U KNOW UX?)

How do you mean?

I played around with the new components for a while and got a "delivery expected" message. I then made a square of blocks and copy and pasted it and got a delivery of a few new things.

Repeated this whole process and got a few more new things.

I must have misread what you were saying, I thought you meant you were just going to leave it for a few days and expect it to unlock everything.

Oh no I said I'm tempted to as come Monday I won't be able to play it for over two weeks anyway.

(And God finding the ID again is a pain. Nintendo, Y U KNOW UX?)

The button that says "ID" underneath the course graphic? I didn't think it was a pain to find.

My first attempt: 7E3C-0000-00260-CF20

I didn't realise just how few tools were available at the start. Gonna speed unlock them. Having fun so far though!

You can't see it from Coursebot. It makes sense in Course World, but if it's also in the bot why not display it there too?

And to see it in CW you have to click your face, click the course, click ID. Why is it hidden behind a button when it fits into the space anyway? Why isn't it next to the name on the list? Or under the image?

Oh well got a star and a medal... that you can't click on? Does it do nothing?

Sunday delivery. Who knew that existed

Amazon Logistics and Yodel both do Sundays.

Oh, and if you keep playing 10 Mario challenge, you'll unlock the NWC levels.

Am I misremembering or was there footage of Yoshi in the original Mario Bros. tile set at one point? Was that an amiibo costume thing or could Mario ride him?

Really? It's such an uncommon thing down here.

Amazon Logistics and Yodel both do Sundays.

Oh, and if you keep playing 10 Mario challenge, you'll unlock the NWC levels.

Plus, as I recall, the Post Office is looking to expand to Sundays as well.

Does anyone else have this misprint on the top of the box ,

Mine has 'amii' on it .

Ignore the lovely signature by Mr Charles Martinet

A61B4AAC-F67D-4BC3-AF13-D2A9EA74931C.jpg

I've made a few levels now but find it funny that as of making this post a couple of them haven't been completed by anyone yet (although only 8 people have played on them) its just funny to see where people keep dying :)

I'm trying to make levels that are challenging but complete-able (nothing too complicated).

If someone could have a look at one or both of the levels i have created that no one has completed yet and give me feedback I would appreciate it :)

KaM Lush - 1B65-0000-001F-75CD

I consider this one easy, and I don't know why anyone hasn't completed it yet?

Little Boxes - C994-0000-0023-68A1

This is kind of a proof of concept for a bigger idea I have once I've unlocked more items, but i wont go down this route if people find this too difficult.

Thanks in advance :)

Does anyone else have this misprint on the top of the box ,

Mine has 'amii' on it .

Nope, my box appears to be unblemished.

It makes sense logically though as there were probably an initial batch of boxes which had slight printing defects so I'm guessing Nintendo probably thought that it would be best to use those ones as give-aways.

Unless you bought that one and got it signed?

Either way if it wasn't rare enough with the signature of Charles Martinet then that printing defect probably makes it rarer still.

It was from Nintendo store , I also bought the version from game so get the free pins and that doesn't have the faded amiibo logo .

I've made a few levels now but find it funny that as of making this post a couple of them haven't been completed by anyone yet (although only 8 people have played on them) its just funny to see where people keep dying :)

I'm trying to make levels that are challenging but complete-able (nothing too complicated).

If someone could have a look at one or both of the levels i have created that no one has completed yet and give me feedback I would appreciate it :)

KaM Lush - 1B65-0000-001F-75CD

I consider this one easy, and I don't know why anyone hasn't completed it yet?

Little Boxes - C994-0000-0023-68A1

This is kind of a proof of concept for a bigger idea I have once I've unlocked more items, but i wont go down this route if people find this too difficult.

Thanks in advance :)

Can't get through the hole on the first one, and after dying three times it's very easy to just move on to another course.

The second one was much better.

Can't get through the hole on the first one, and after dying three times it's very easy to just move on to another course.

The second one was much better.

Thanks for the super fast response :)

The trick on the first one is to drop below the bottom of the screen before wall jumping though the hole, but ill make it easier in the future.

I have got SO many levels to try next time I get online!

I promise I'll try to play them all!

Ordered it. The second Wii U game I bought.

Looking forward to giving this a go with the lady : peace: