NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

How do you add new contacts?

NFC or copy & paste (be that on the phone or web) mostly.

"At local service centre Southampton service centre 10th Sep 2015 13:42 "

Fuck's sake. Everyone else has theirs but I have to wait for tomorrow when it'll probably be late in the afternoon.

I fucking hate Yodel.

"At local service centre Southampton service centre 10th Sep 2015 13:42 "

Fuck's sake. Everyone else has theirs but I have to wait for tomorrow when it'll probably be late in the afternoon.

I fucking hate Yodel.

... It's a video game coming a few hours late.

Strictly it's not even too late, it's just that other people are getting the game too early ;)

Normally, I'd be fine (albeit a bit grumpy that everyone else has got theirs and I hadn't), but I have to cover this game for my site. I chose Nintendo UK because before now I've always got this the day before, if not two days before, launch.

Now, thanks to Yodel being Yodel, I may not even get it until tomorrow evening.

Well your coverage will just be a little later. Far worse things are happening around the world. :/

Mine will hopefully be here tomorrow. Am off to Canada on Monday so would like to get a few days in before hand! :D

Normally, I'd be fine (albeit a bit grumpy that everyone else has got theirs and I hadn't), but I have to cover this game for my site. I chose Nintendo UK because before now I've always got this the day before, if not two days before, launch.

Now, thanks to Yodel being Yodel, I may not even get it until tomorrow evening.

No, not everyone else has theirs.

If your that desperate get it off the eShop at midnight.

Given my own delay I decided to pre-emptively e-mail them about the estimated delivery date and the fact it's still 'awaiting collection' a few hours ago and amazingly they've actually replied already - just saying all items are despatched for Next day delivery and the courier is providing the 'latest possible date to customers'(though why this shouldn't/wouldn't actually be the 11th I dunno) and that if I don't receive the item before 17:00hrs tomorrow to contact them. Some slight re-assurance, but not a great deal of faith on my part given what Yodel have been like in the past(left my repaired 3DS next to a plant pot) - here's hoping though. Don't even know if anyone's going to be in when they deliver - do they do depot/local drop-offs now or just re-attempt delivery later on(or, again, just leave it somewhere random in the garden)?

I'm not getting mine for months so you're all fine ;)

BUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY WEEKEND, ASHLEY?! PLAY MY PS4?! GO OUTSIDE?!?!?

I jest. I'm mostly over the rage, as I wanted the game today really. I just really hope it does actually arrive tomorrow, because I would like to have it for Saturday(and I would like to show it to my mate tomorrow night, but we'll survive without if must). This is the first game I've really really anticipated in a long while, so it's a bit gutting to not have it after all this. Hell, I think my excitement for this half rubbed off on my PS4 excitement/buying decision.

BUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY WEEKEND, ASHLEY?! PLAY MY PS4?! GO OUTSIDE?!?!?

If you got a Vita you could do both of these things at once! :heh:

Got mine, pretty fun so far but the vanilla stuff you get to build your courses is very lacking, so I probably will be sticking to playing the levels online for a week or so. Really not liking this daily unlock business.

Nothing for me yet, I guess Yodel can deliver up until 9pm but I'm not holding out much hope for it showing up today. Tomorrow as planned I guess!

If you ordered from Nintendo Store, check your shipping box before tossing it, apparently they've included a 30th Anniversary Pin badge in there.

If someone finds or gets a course with Mewtwo in, can you wing me the code for it? Will make my job so much easier tomorrow, should my copy ever arrive.

Got my retail copy, and I've already started remaking my media copy courses. Here's The Ultimate Test! D940-0000-0011-F2F6

So some reports are coming in that the content unlocks in Mario Maker are no longer time based, but gameplay based. Interesting if true.

Yep, a friend has Day 3 stuff without touching the clock

So some reports are coming in that the content unlocks in Mario Maker are no longer time based, but gameplay based. Interesting if true.

Yep, a friend has Day 3 stuff without touching the clock

I can confirm that DCubed's brother had this happen to him.

He got a message saying some stuff "arrived earlier than expected"

Not sure what triggered it, but it definitely happened.

Edited by Glen-i

The sound Fox makes when he appears is amazing. As is the jingle when you hit the flagpole. :heart:

Just scanned all my Amiibo in butI see there's still a bunch outfits/characters to unlock. This pleases me.

I can confirm that DCubed's brother had this happen to him.

He got a message saying some stuff "arrived earlier than expected"

Not sure what triggered it, but it definitely happened.

Must be a part of the new patch that came this morning`

And people say Nintendo don't listen. This is fantastic.

The sound Fox makes when he appears is amazing. As is the jingle when you hit the flagpole. :heart:

Just scanned all my Amiibo in butI see there's still a bunch outfits/characters to unlock. This pleases me.

My favourite one is the Shulk one.

I was a bit miffed when they just used the Japanese voice, but the noises he makes when he jumps are SO LOUD AND HILARIOUS! I kinda forgive them.

Fire Emblem Characters have the lamest (in a funny way) death jingle, great stuff!

P.S. Each of my 4 SMB levels currently uploaded have a hidden Amiibo costume in each one. @Cube has already found the one in G W1-4.

Maybe they're delivering it to something more local so it can go out tomorrow morning.

Maybe they're delivering it to something more local so it can go out tomorrow morning.

I do hope you're correct, my friend