NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

Everyone's experience with GAME is making me a little nervous about my Project Zero preorder.. but I have no other option :hmm:

On a side issue, how to I get to play the courses that people on my friends list have made?

As has been said, you stupidly can't. I made a thread of IDs so you can follow people a bit easier.

I was hopeful but...nothing in my e-mail. Still says awaiting despatch on the site store too. Le sads :(

So I got a notification e-mail at 8 this evening saying that it's been despatched and is on its way...with Yodel. Who are usually terrible. Thought they were using royal mail with this for some reason! Still says estimated delivery 14th September, on or before. Here's hoping it's with me by Friday, or at least Saturday for the weekend!

Can't imagine what I'd be feeling if I was in the GAME issues crowd though, that's absolutely shocking behaviour there!

Oh boy, ready for the retard? You have to put s code in for when of their levels, and the. I think you can follow them. Yep, the game doesn't allow you to see your firmed levels.... Do t know what's more stupid, that, or the fact the game has no search functionality!

Go online, choose courses, tap the magnifying glass on the top right, enter one of the level ID's you see in this thread.

Done, it's annoying, but it's not hard...

Current status: With Yodel

Your parcel is currently expected to be delivered by: Saturday, 12th September 2015

Fuck you, Yodel

Current status: With Yodel

Your parcel is currently expected to be delivered by: Saturday, 12th September 2015

Fuck you, Yodel

Is that from Nintendo store ? The tracking should update around 9 am to your local depot and with a bit of pick out for delivery today .

Is that from Nintendo store ? The tracking should update around 9 am to your local depot and with a bit of pick out for delivery today .

Better do :(

so, I'm not opening this thread anymore until I have the game.

Stupid Dutch (web)shops and their overly obedient attitude towards holding onto release dates.

You guys are lucky :indeed:

Nintendo Store order over here (amiibo/shirt bundle). After this fiasco I'm now even less likely to use GAME again.

Parcel received at service centre Southampton service centre 10th Sep 2015 07:15

Crap, not likely today then

My Nintendo Store order is out for delivery, (from Borehamwood close by) at the moment I am afraid.

(it still has the estimate of 12th September though)

My Nintendo store bundle just arrived! :grin:

Edit: Be careful unpacking it. There's a suprise gift (I won't spoil it) in there which I nearly lost with the packing!

Edited by VsPhoenix

Anyone else waiting for Nintendo store orders ?

Check your tracking info, mine says it has just arrived at Truro so surely your copy will be on the same delivery? Assuming it'll be delivered today.

Go online, choose courses, tap the magnifying glass on the top right, enter one of the level ID's you see in this thread.

Done, it's annoying, but it's not hard...

It's not hard but it's so painfully stupid. A company with so much money and experience that doesn't understand basic user interface design...

All it does is discourage use. So painfully archaic and completely unnecessary.

It's not hard but it's so painfully stupid. A company with so much money and experience that doesn't understand basic user interface design...

All it does is discourage use. So painfully archaic and completely unnecessary.

Yeah.

It's the same with these damn phones. I keep having to enter unique numbers to add people to my list to call them. Bloody Apple :p

Seriously, I get what you're saying, but it's not the only way to search.

Yeah.

It's the same with these damn phones. I keep having to enter unique numbers to add people to my list to call them. Bloody Apple :p

I can't remember the last time I actually typed in a number to add it to my phone...

And it certainly wasn't a sixteen digit alphanumeric number.

See I wouldn't mind not getting it today, if it wasn't for the fact that Yodel sometimes don't deliver here until like 6pm. I could go to the shop, buy it and play for hours before it finally arrives.

I can't remember the last time I actually typed in a number to add it to my phone...

And it certainly wasn't a sixteen digit alphanumeric number.

How do you add new contacts?

Yeah.

That's funny, because I've already added friends on my wii u and I can't see their levels, when I add people to my phone I can just call them with one click of a button...

I can't believe I responded to it though as it's such a stupid comparison. Fact is, it isn't the ONLY way to search, but it is finitely better than every other way. Imagine to watch a youtube video you had to get a code and type in a code... It's so stupid you can't even imagine it, it would never happen. But here is Nintendo doing exactly that. It's so bizarre!!!

Anyways, in better news, my copy has just turned up!!