NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

I think I might use the Super Mario World theme most often, if only to hear...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

@Mike Your level is now featured on Nintendo Everything too!

Thanks for letting me know! It seems they did this one of mine too!

@martinist - You don't have to worry about the servers being reset on Friday. I'm fairly certain that the retail version will upload to completely different servers than the media version straight away. The media ones won't be wiped, as far as I'm aware - they just won't be accessible to anyone with a retail copy.

Nintendo Store has charged my card.

Very glad I saw this - my card expired last month! They e-mailed to tell me there was a payment issue but I wouldn't have checked(and resolved it) otherwise! Here's just hoping it was in enough time to not delay this getting to me(presuming they're charging now to dispatch tomorrow to arrive Thursday if we're lucky?).

I have the 'we have sent it' email, so tomorrow looks good. (Edit: also Nintendo Store)

Wonder if anyone will get it today....

I have the 'we have sent it' email, so tomorrow looks good. (Edit: also Nintendo Store)

Wonder if anyone will get it today....

Did you get standalone or with the amiibo? Mine hasn't shipped yet :(

Awaiting dispatch here. I am definitely not expecting this bad boy until Friday though.

Awaiting dispatch here. I am definitely not expecting this bad boy until Friday though.

Takes 2 days for delivery for me from Nintendo UK for some reason, so I truly hope they ship today else I'm fucked

Aaaaand shipped. Yeah, still definitely not coming tomorrow. Roll on Friday!

Official Splatoon trailer

Aaaaand shipped. Yeah, still definitely not coming tomorrow. Roll on Friday!

:( I ordered before they even advertised it was live. Why is mine being shipped last ;;

Very glad I saw this - my card expired last month! They e-mailed to tell me there was a payment issue but I wouldn't have checked(and resolved it) otherwise! Here's just hoping it was in enough time to not delay this getting to me(presuming they're charging now to dispatch tomorrow to arrive Thursday if we're lucky?).

I was in the same situation which is why I knew. I forgot to update my card details before so I emailed them to ask if I could change it and then I saw that email, only after I sent the email of course.

:( I ordered before they even advertised it was live. Why is mine being shipped last ;;

It's a conspiracy.

I was in the same situation which is why I knew. I forgot to update my card details before so I emailed them to ask if I could change it and then I saw that email, only after I sent the email of course.

It's a conspiracy.

Na, it has shipped now.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, I have to strangely cover it for my site

That trailer is sweet. Spoilery for some I would imagine but it has an unexpected section when the level changes that is excellent!

Aww, you need to update before you can browse courses. The update isn't available.

Shiiiiiippppppped! :D

Nintendo store strikes again. : peace:

Game plus amiibo bundle.

Aww, you need to update before you can browse courses. The update isn't available.

Will probably go live shortly, the Japanese version is due out in 2 hours

Just logged on to check my Nintendo store account - looks like the payment has fucked it if you guys' ones are shipping as mine still says processing :( Really bloody annoying. How's yours @Ike? Feel gutted given I pre-ordered the bloody thing so long ago but wondering if they'd have essentially pushed it back to the end of the queue due to the payment issue.

Just logged on to check my Nintendo store account - looks like the payment has fucked it if you guys' ones are shipping as mine still says processing :( Really bloody annoying. How's yours @Ike? Feel gutted given I pre-ordered the bloody thing so long ago but wondering if they'd have essentially pushed it back to the end of the queue due to the payment issue.

"Awaiting Despatch"

Mine still says processing on the order history page, but it says Awaiting Despatch if I view the order so check yours. I suspect the payment problems pushed it back in the queue.

"Awaiting Despatch"

Mine still says processing on the order history page, but it says Awaiting Despatch if I view the order so check yours. I suspect the payment problems pushed it back in the queue.

Ahhh right you are - mine's 'Awaiting Despatch' too. So annoyed at this!! What's the point in pre-ordering if this is gonna happen! Admittedly it's an oversight on my part too having known the card expired, but tbh I thought they'd already charged the thing anyway. Shouldn't let you use it if it's going to be out of date - now I'm just worried about it being sent out today(and now so late it won't arrive til Friday, and I'm working til late...le sigh).