NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

Wario Ware DIY had all that, probably more advanced than would be needed here too. It's doable, but it goes from quick and easy like mario, to something much bigger, but could be an attractive game for a lot of people I reckon.

I just meant a logic tool would need to be implemented which would basically have you connecting up items depending on what you do with them. Like "Block A, moved to area B opens door C. It sounds simple enough but it would depend how deep into this they would want to go.

Well that could work a bit like mariomaker.. we saw that part where a player managed to destroy ice blocks. Once they were smashed the warp pipes started firing cheep-cheeps I think. Simple things stack, just like mario maker.

area B is a switch of sorts which opens door C. Area B is switched on when Block A is moved to Area B. The puzzles only become more complex as you add more simple steps.

In tipping stars new items are unlocked, so more complicated switches etc. could be unlocked later.

trickier dungeons (judged by the average completion time and ranking of players completing the levels)are given a difficulty rating etc.

In order to play the trickier levels you need to have accumulated enough experience.

The more I think of it the more I think it should be done.

Well that could work a bit like mariomaker.. we saw that part where a player managed to destroy ice blocks. Once they were smashed the warp pipes started firing cheep-cheeps I think. Simple things stack, just like mario maker.

area B is a switch of sorts which opens door C. Area B is switched on when Block A is moved to Area B. The puzzles only become more complex as you add more simple steps.

In tipping stars new items are unlocked, so more complicated switches etc. could be unlocked later.

trickier dungeons (judged by the average completion time and ranking of players completing the levels)are given a difficulty rating etc.

In order to play the trickier levels you need to have accumulated enough experience.

The more I think of it the more I think it should be done.

Ah right. I havent really watched anything since the initial reveal. That mostly sold me on the game so havent seen the point in watching more lol

Check out this awesome Super Mario Maker street art.

CIxpsnbXAAAIsex.jpg:large

Does anybody here live near Shoreditch in London because that's where it is?

Check out this awesome Super Mario Maker street art.

CIxpsnbXAAAIsex.jpg:large

Does anybody here live near Shoreditch in London because that's where it is?

I love and work near there yeah. May try and hunt it out!

It's on Bateman's Row as that's the building the Nintendo Post E3 event is taking place. Tomorrow is the last day.

It's nice, but the problem is unless you happen to cut through that road you wouldn't see it.

Yeah, it's in a proper back alley.

The security guy outside said it took a day to paint it.

Cool, just preordered that bundle. Can't wait to see what crazy levels people start to come up with.

I have preordered it as well.

No one seems to be budging much on the price and I want this game early!

The Amiibo - free version is also up for a tenner cheaper.

I like how they offer you a choice of colours. Well you can have this in yellow, yellow, or, let me see, yellow! :laughing:

I've been waiting for that to appear on the Nintendo UK site, thanks for the heads-up @Serebii. :D

Ordered, cancelled on GAME. Nintendo store is consistently awesome so happy to continue giving them my business!

How is it cheaper than most sites AAAND you get a t-shirt!!?

Awesome will order!!

That is one horrendous T-Shirt :p

Light blue like the Super Mario Bros. background?.... nah, yellow.

They still doing a version sans shirt and amiibo but avec art book?

They still doing a version sans shirt and amiibo but avec art book?

Sans amiibo? Yes... sans T-shirt? No, but it is essentially free with the game, you still get the art book whichever version of the game you order I believe.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-wii-u/super-mario-maker-t-shirt/11143258.html

It's a pretty good deal. : peace:

Yeah, the t-shirt is totally free - even if you don't like it, it's a neat extra. The Mario design is great.

Yeah, the t-shirt is totally free - even if you don't like it, it's a neat extra. The Mario design is great.

It's fine and all but I'm not one for getting things I'll never need or use. Also why I don't want the amiibo :heh:

(although I have two degrees I never use)

Actually slightly tempted by the T-Shirt bundle(though I don't wear yellow too often) just for the minor possibility of coming across another Mario Maker in the big wide world(like World IRL).