Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Costume Quest 2

5ffmJaF.jpg

AXOrX0M.jpg

ll4JYbi.jpg

Y557wi1.jpg

9y5lplm.jpg

Out in time for Halloween on Linux, Mac, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Windows, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

For those that don't know: Costume Quest was a brilliant downloadable RPG from Double Fine.

Edited by Cube

OMG, the first one was so good - the DLC, too. Can't wait for this.

Well that's nice. I wasn't a big fan of the original game, but it's nice to see them get to make the sequel that they wanted to make (and more Wii U support is nice too ;) )

Cool! I really enjoyed the original. I'd kill for another Stacking though.

I absolutely adored the original, as well as the DLC. Day one but probably on the Xbox One rather than the Wii U.

I absolutely adored the original, as well as the DLC. Day one but probably on the Xbox One rather than the Wii U.

It's people like you who is making sure Wii u gets no support :)

It's because there will be a map on the GamePad right? :wink:

It would be nice to have the option to put all the information/moves during a battle on the GamePad with nothing but the action on the TV.

Would likely pick up on Wii U if I got it - did play the demo of the first and later bought on my PC, but for a reason I never figured out my PC was a bit wanky at running it! How much of the first would you need to play to play the second, I'd wonder.

It's people like you who is making sure Wii u gets no support :)

Cheeky git. I've supported the console more than enough.

image_zps097ea46a.jpg

image_zpsc54a829d.jpg

image_zps19e894d1.jpg

I've said many times before, I prefer the 360/One pad over every other on the market so it makes sense to play on the version using the pad I find most comfortable. It also has achievements, which will give the game some legs and while doing any tedious sidequests I can actually sit and talk to my friends and family via party chat.

Cheeky git. I've supported the console more than enough.

image_zps097ea46a.jpg

image_zpsc54a829d.jpg

image_zps19e894d1.jpg

I've said many times before, I prefer the 360/One pad over every other on the market so it makes sense to play on the version using the pad I find most comfortable. It also has achievements, which will give the game some legs and while doing any tedious sidequests I can actually sit and talk to my friends and family via party chat.

Haha, I was only joking. I put a little :) to make it clear!

Ps pfft. You call that a Nintendo games collection?

:) < look!

Sign in to follow this