NEurope
Retro_Link

Bloodborne

Well and truly stumped. Can't beat Rom or Logarius. Sigh. Bit too hard for me at the mo.

I ignored all of the other spiders and just went for him. I didn't hit him on the face but rather the side where you were certain to get him. I use the Kirkhammer as my primary weapon so it was a cause of dodge, dodge, dodge the other spiders, getting right up at him and strong attacking him with the hammer to deal a ton of damage. I added fire paper to the weapon to give it moooar powaaar and I found that it worked a treat. I don't think I killed a single other spider in that battle, just went for the big guy.

Congrats @Map and @Sheikah : peace:

Only need the Chalice Dungeon specific trophies and I'm one of the Platinum People, too :D

This may take some time, though because a mate and I will continue doing the dungeons co-op which has been incredibly fun so far. :bowdown:

Started NG+ yesterday. Nice to see how the journey began again. :)

I decided to make a run for it in Yahar'gul and made it to the next lamp. Progressed further and realised that I was back at Hypogean Gaol. I was looking around that place, the "prison" where you get taken if the snatcher things get you and I noticed a hole in the wall. Went through it and ended up fighting DARKBEAST PAARL. Was not expecting that, think I went the way you're not really meant to go, I dunno...

Ended up taking him down on my first go! Fucking LOVE the Kirhammer. Just got the Tonitus (sp?) and have been using that too, which is awesome.

Am now at Forsaken Cainhurt Castle. Awesome location.

Defiled Chalice Dungeon...

Holy shit :laughing:

My mate and I just finished Layer 1. It was intense, knowing that the slightest mistake could end in death.

Defiled Chalice Dungeon...

Holy shit :laughing:

My mate and I just finished Layer 1. It was intense, knowing that the slightest mistake could end in death.

Yeah, really challenging Dungeon that one, it doesn't get any easier! You'll end up knowing the move set of every enemy and boss in there with the thought that some of them can one shot you.

Well and truly stumped. Can't beat Rom or Logarius. Sigh. Bit too hard for me at the mo.

I did it differently to Flink. I killed all the spiders first then attacked. Just be patient and it's pretty easy. For the arcane shower attack, wait until he falls back to the ground and then dodge towards him. That should keep you safe. The armor you find in the area before really helps (is it student armour or something? Can't remember). Also, when he teleports, he is more vulnerable, and your attacks will do more damage.

Also, I think bolt is more effective against him than fire. I got half his health off before he got away for his first teleport.

I keep reaching Amygdala's third phase but then I always fuck it up -.-

Hope this will be the final boss in this fucking dungeon. I want my full health back :D

I keep reaching Amygdala's third phase but then I always fuck it up -.-

Hope this will be the final boss in this fucking dungeon. I want my full health back :D

I had problems with the third phase of that fight as well, her reach is so long it's easy to get caught out or make a mistake.

So, I ended up getting behind her and going for the tail instead in the final phase, this triggers her jump attack but the majority of the time she jumps forward so stay still and you won't get hit. Then, when she lands, don't lock on but get behind her again and get a couple of hits in on the tail until she jump attacks again but don't get greedy with the hits or she will try and foot stomp you which can be a one shot kill.

Repeat this till she goes down. :)

I had problems with the third phase of that fight as well, her reach is so long it's easy to get caught out or make a mistake.

So, I ended up getting behind her and going for the tail instead in the final phase, this triggers her jump attack but the majority of the time she jumps forward so stay still and you won't get hit. Then, when she lands, don't lock on but get behind her again and get a couple of hits in on the tail until she jump attacks again but don't get greedy with the hits or she will try and foot stomp you which can be a one shot kill.

Repeat this till she goes down. :)

Yeah, I'm basically just doing exactly that but I keep losing my concentration and fuck up the fight all the time.

I will be so happy when the fight is won and I will be able to do Chalice Dungeons with all my HP again :D

I went to a mate's yesterday and he had only done about 3/5 of the game, but he had so much more gear than me. No idea how I missed so much... several items of clothing, hats etc. I also missed an entire section, with weapons and bosses etc, just by missing a single door at one point. I've started a second character because NG+ is too difficult a route to revisit bits I missed.

Patch 1.03 is out.

Loadings times supposed to be decreased by 5-15 seconds.

Tried it out and can confirm that it's definitely quicker. And the following makes the waiting much more bearable:

UJ2lnIq.jpg

They are back :bowdown:

Also: I made Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice Dungeon my fucking bitch. I owned her.

But let me say this: Never again will I do a Cursed Defiled Dungeon...Unless bosses get their "one shot attack" nerfed.

Haven't played this is ages, was too scared of dying to move forward and wasn't really in the mood for constant tension. Shall pick it up again soon though!

Did anyone beat the gatling gun dude on the tower legit? Second time round I was determined to but he has so much health, ammo and uses freakin vials to heal himself. Ended up shooting him til he fell off >_>

Did anyone beat the gatling gun dude on the tower legit? Second time round I was determined to but he has so much health, ammo and uses freakin vials to heal himself. Ended up shooting him til he fell off >_>

Heh, I never found away up the tower at first...After I've beaten an optional boss I was able to get to the area via a different route and once I was up there he was friendly.

We had a nice chat and he gave me a badge so I could by his stuff :D

I need two more of those Red Jelly materials. Started an Isz Dungeon where you can supposedly find two.

After that there's only one more dungeon to clear for the Platinum. :)

He fell off the tower when I got near him. Bloody idiot.

Heh, I never found away up the tower at first...After I've beaten an optional boss I was able to get to the area via a different route and once I was up there he was friendly.

We had a nice chat and he gave me a badge so I could by his stuff :D

You get the badge if you push him off the roof, too :p

I pretty much killed him and knocked him off in the final swipe. I remembered from previous Souls games that if you reload or kill yourself the item reappears even if they fell off, so was pretty glad for that.

You get the badge if you push him off the roof, too :p

Ah, good for you, then :p

Found the two Red Jelly materials. :) Now my mate needs to find them and we will do the "final" Chalice Dungeon together as we've done with 95% of the dungeons. : peace:

Something I'd love to see in future DLC: More Dungeon variation (both area-types and layout) and easier matchmaking for Chalice Dungeons.

I get that the way co-op works in the main game fits perfectly but for the randomly generated content it's a bit of a hassle.

And maybe some dedicated PvP areas.

I haven't successfully played co-op once yet. Every time I've rung the bell ahead of a boss nothing's happened. Even tried it once in a chalice dungeon with a glyph and password and stood in the same place, still nothing.

In fact the only multiplayer I've done on this game is a couple of fights in the unavoidable PvP areas :/

Have you switched to play with everyone (not just locally)? That opens up the number of people that can match with you significantly.

Since my mate fucked up and didn't get a certain material on his first playthrough we can't do the "trophy-dungeon" together. :blank:

So I started by myself. There I was, thinking after the Defiled Dick Dungeon it would be easy as hell but NOOOO. :laughing: That first fucking boss. He keeps wrecking my shit.

Love this game : peace:

Finally defeated Logarius! But now I'm annoyed as he didn't drop the Crown of illusions?? I'm really stumped by this. I definitely don't have it within my items already. Very confused. Has anyone else had this happen?

Finally defeated Logarius! But now I'm annoyed as he didn't drop the Crown of illusions?? I'm really stumped by this. I definitely don't have it within my items already. Very confused. Has anyone else had this happen?

It's a headgear not an item.