NEurope
Retro_Link

Bloodborne

Grrrrrr this looks fucking ace. The change to a more attacking playstyle is enough of a gameplay tweak to make it fresh, it's signicantly more gothic and gritty compared to previous worlds, and the graphical boost is bonkers. @The Bard , bullshit can you resist this. You know you love the pain.

Grrrrrr this looks fucking ace. The change to a more attacking playstyle is enough of a gameplay tweak to make it fresh, it's signicantly more gothic and gritty compared to previous worlds, and the graphical boost is bonkers. @The Bard , bullshit can you resist this. You know you love the pain.

I literally just ordered it off Amazon. I hate myself.

Has anyone else successfully redeemed that Paypal voucher? It won't let me use it :/

Seems that Sony could finally have a game which actually lives to it's name, well that's according to various comments i've read saying the PS4 has no games.

Watched the Gametrailers review earlier and though they brought up some negatives/issues, seems as though they may be mitigated by all the positives (at least that seems to be how they've taken it, judging by their score).

Nevertheless, having not really seem anything of the game bar a few shots and gifs until I'd seen that review, consider my interest now piqued. Think it looks great and offer me something a little different from much of what I've been playing recently.

Thought the difficulty would be something that would put me off (I've never played any of the Souls games), but I'm actually interested to see how I can match up to that and working out the correct strategies for getting round the basic enemies, not just the bosses.

Will have to wait till pay day next week to pick it up but definitely buying it and looking forward to delving in.

Decided to get a sick note for the exam on Friday (mostly because I'm pretty sure I won't pass), so it's likely that I'll be able to play Bloodborne Thursday evening.

Still won't have time during the weekend, though.

Real life sucks sometimes :laughing:

This game seems to be amazing.

Well just checked and mine has already shipped 1st class from Simply Games so may have it tomorrow - I've received games on Wednesday before from them.

If so I'll let you know what it's like.

Genuinely looking forward to this and the reviews have been great.

Has anyone else successfully redeemed that Paypal voucher? It won't let me use it :/

Had problems earlier today, but just managed to redeem it, up yours amazon.

I also managed it eventually although Paypal shows I funded my account £50 :blank:

I also managed it eventually although Paypal shows I funded my account £50 :blank:

They will, then PayPal will credit your paypal account with £10

Hm that's bs, the checkout process clearly shows £40 coming from BACS and £10 from the voucher. If I do get the £10 as long as I can withdraw it, I guess that's okay. Big if :blank:

Edited by Shorty

Downloading now. Preloaded and ready to play. Wish it were Friday.

mmmm, man I'm getting stoked for this now. Just have to wait a couple of weeks...and not have to pay...

Can you play the digital version at midnight? Never pre-ordered a download before! Edit: just seen the preload timer thing, will indeed be playable at midnight :) guess some lucky pre-orderers might get theirs in the next day or two though.

@Daft did you check for updates? Apparently it has a 2.something gb patch too.

Edited by Shorty

The auto-download looks like it's downloaded the patch too, but I'll double check when everything is done.

I had the collector's edition sent to my Mom's place as I didn't want the temptation to play during studying time...she just sent me a picture of the game. :blank: Lovely, mom. Thanks :D

Anyway, last exam today. Will pick up the game tomorrow. :yay:

My best mate keeps texting me, as he's already playing the game...some examples:

"It's amazing."

"It's amazing."

"First boss...it's amazing."

"The music...its amazing."

"Hey, this game...fucking amazing."

Yeah, yeah, I get it, you asshole :laughing:

I'll be at his place later today to check the game out, give it a try and probably die immediately.

Looks like my girlfriend is going to get this me as an early birthday present, hopefully be playing this on Friday then. :)

Ordered with Amazon as I had a money off voucher, hopefully it'll arrive on Friday (even though I have very little time to play it on Friday, if at all). Very much looking forward to playing this, even though I assume I'll be looking at a "You're Dead" screen more than anything else.

I'm looking forward to getting this but I think I'll have to hold off.

MH4U isn't going to be stopped getting played anytime soon and I've still got Bayonetta 1&2 as well as Infamous Second Son to play!

My best mate keeps texting me, as he's already playing the game...some examples:

"It's amazing."

"It's amazing."

"First boss...it's amazing."

"The music...its amazing."

"Hey, this game...fucking amazing."

Your mate does amazing reviews.

I'm hoping when I get home tonight it will have arrived. I'm getting Dark Souls 2 for the PS4 next week so I'm basically a gaming masochist right now :heh:

Well, mine's been dispatched today from Shopto. They sent the usual picture of the package, must have slipped because i got a picture of the conveyor belt instead.

I couldn't wait so bought it from the US store.

I've never played a souls game before, but I'm having a blast with it. Stunning game.

Been playing for 3/4 hours and started a new character and still not killed the first boss. :p

Just in from work and look what arrived in the mail!

20150325_163919.jpg~320x480?t=1427216400

Between this and Lamborghini DLC for Drive club I'm gonna be busy tonight!

I played this for a bit today. :blank:

It's actually quite fucking incredible.

Can't believe how the small choice of not including shields changes combat in such a major way.