NEurope
welsh_gamer

Mario Kart 8 - Online Meet Up Thread

I hate this game... I hate that I enjoy it... I hate that it mercilessly screws you over more than any other game ever before, yet there's the odd occasion when you have a few races where the game goes easy on you and nothing seems to hit you too and so it drags you back in... to a world of hurt when you get screwed over again!

I didn't think I would but I like racing as my Mii over the standard characters... having my Mii makes me want to play it more for some odd reason.

Insane Crazy 8 Star steal!: :o

I love how Waluigi looks back in disbelief. :D

As long as you don't do that to me on Thursday... again!

@Dcubed and I are getting some practice in if anyone wants to join in befrore the league. Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

My friend and I would be up for joining you guys for some matches online. We usually play on Tuesday at about 7:30. I'm based in London and he's in Dublin. Do you ever play team games? Thanks.

My friend and I would be up for joining you guys for some matches online. We usually play on Tuesday at about 7:30. I'm based in London and he's in Dublin. Do you ever play team games? Thanks.

I don't think anyone plays team games on here.

You might be interested in the league though, every thursday at 8pm.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54513

Looking to play some online Mario Kart - my nintendo id is portlett if people want to add me

@Blade why haven't you selected DLC tracks?

I had joined a mates group and had remained on after he left.