NEurope
welsh_gamer

Mario Kart 8 - Online Meet Up Thread

I'll be there for an hour. Bought WW HD and want to go back to that soon.

I'll be on for 30 mins or so

By the way, is there a way to change your online nickname?

Change your nintendo network ID details?

Going online in 10 minutes if anyone wants to join me, get some practice in before tomorrows league night.

I'm playing in the StreetPass N Wales community at 8:00 if anyone wants to joins us.

[3366-4027-4546]

I'll have to look properly later but I couldn't see anywhere to change the name. @Tales what's your NNID?

I joined you lostmario but have ended up in a game with redshell, who isn't on my friends list lol

What does it mean when it says "unable to join"? Is the room full?

I'll have to look properly later but I couldn't see anywhere to change the name. @Tales what's your NNID?

I joined you lostmario but have ended up in a game with redshell, who isn't on my friends list lol

It should be Tahles.

Found you :)

Mushrooms are so pointless when literally everyone gets them at the same time. The item system in this is my only complaint about this otherwise perfect game.

Can't believe I came first by beating a guy with over 8000 points :D

Some pretty high scores from people in this group. Most over 5000-6000 points I think.

Lots of heavy characters too, I keep getting knocked all over the course!

I'm getting some practice runs in before the league now if anyone on my friends list wants to join in.

I have NEVER experienced a screwing over in ANY game like I have in this tonight! Fucking hell, I've never known anything like it!

I have NEVER experienced a screwing over in ANY game like I have in this tonight! Fucking hell, I've never known anything like it!

I quite enjoyed the few races I played! :)

If there was voice-chat and we could've spoke and had a laugh about it it wouldn't have wound me up so much because we'd be taking the piss instead and that's always fun.

Were those the races where I was always in the top 3 and you were near the bottom? Good times! :awesome:

Were those the races where I was always in the top 3 and you were near the bottom? Good times! :awesome:

They were the races I had with @Blade, @Clownferret and @Phube

I got constantly crewed over with items and bein hit multiple times in a row. One time in particular I got hit by a red shell after getting coins as an item. Then as I was tumbling another red shell hit me. Then again just after recovering another red shell. As I was tumbling again I got hit by a star and then bumped into and I fell off the track.

I went from 2nd straight to las on the last lap. The next item I got was a mushroom, the two racers in front of me got 3 mushrooms. Not a chance! I backed out the race at that point, had enough of being screwed over that badly!

Wow, tonight was in complete contrast to the other night. I only got royally screwed in a couple races. Otherwise it was a decent night with @Zechs Merquise, @Clownferret and @Phube... I do wish there was voice-chat though, it would've been so much better!

I still can't believe no-one takes my shortcut on Donut plains 3?

I still can't believe no-one takes my shortcut on Donut plains 3?

Which one is that?

Which one is that?

Now that would be telling! :awesome:

Anyone up for a few games before the league? I'll keep checking the thread if someone wants to add me, otherwise just join in if I'm already on your list!

I'll be online from 7, I'm usually in a room of 4 to 8k rated players, so you'll get loads of points.

I wish there was an option for a caption that said "I wish there was voice-chat." Haha.

Also, the night has started with me getting royally screwed I the first few races! Man!

Was doing great then Kav joined and I was getting hit by everything.

That's my time on Mario Kart completely so far, haha.

That Grumble Volcano, I was in first then got hit by a Blue Shell followed swiftly by a Red Shell and a Star user... I hadn't managed to move from the spot where the Blue Shell first struck me.

Rainbow Road was shocking too, I got a Bullet Bill and thought awesome, I never get something good, only for it to end and put me immediately in the path of another Bullet Bill which smashed into me knocking me to the edge of the track only for a fucking Red Shell to then knock me off. I get placed back down and a fucking Green Shell fired backwards hits me before I get a chance to move.

The worst though was on Tick Tock Clock just then with @Blade and Clownferret. I was in the air gliding, at height, when a Green Shell got fired backwards from the ground and somehow flew up into the air and hit me! Fuck that! Fuck that shit, Black Ops 2 is going on, there's less bullshit in even that!

Quality karting this evening lads. icon14.gif

@lostmario being a good sport: :heh:

My failed attempt at revenge on the following race: :laughing:

Is it just me or were there shitloads of Super Horns about today?

Insane Crazy 8 Star steal!: :o

I love how Waluigi looks back in disbelief. :D

Finished the session in style too, Spiny Shelled while in 3rd but dodged it with a shroom just before the finish line! :awesome:

And Lakitu camera angle number 2:

Dis game. :)