NEurope
welsh_gamer

Mario Kart 8 - Online Meet Up Thread

So early-birds, let's assemble some N-E Grand Prix's!

Who's up for a few games in a private lobby tonight, from 7:45/8:00pm?

Joined Dyson in a lobby earlier this afternoon for a few races and the online worked really well. Btw, I was playing with the pr0 controller, so that's why I wasn't using voice chat.

Who's up for a few games in a private lobby tonight, from 7:45/8:00pm?

I'll be up for some races at 8PM if we can get a few of us together, anyone else joining?

Sounds good, we could always try for 9PM and put a shout out in the main thread. : peace:

Maybe I'll join later if you are still playing. NNID is Tahles.

Here are some replays of a few online matches

So what's the plan for this evening? Will we be having a group N-E karting session?

What time?

So what's the plan for this evening? Will we be having a group N-E karting session?

What time?

8:00pm?

If there's not much interest will just join others in public matches.

Add me.

Haven't added you and I saw Welsh playing so I joined him. NNID: Tahles

Ah, the joys of the absolute garbage online functionality that is the Wii U. You had me and Cube sitting twiddling our thumbs waiting for people to join us yet no way for us to invite those who are sitting playing Mario Kart. So basically if you don't read this thread you won't know there is a game being setup. Freaking joke.

i prolly won't be online till after 9pm

Argh.. So many errors when playing online now. :mad:

I thought the Wii U was failing, there shouldn't be any problems with too many players. :heh:

*EDIT*

Awesome games tonight, N-E. :bowdown:

: peace:

A lot of "This is my last game..." going on. :laughing:

Edited by RedShell

Lots of fun, although it's a shame that we couldn't get into our own lobby easily.

Was good to seeing N-Europers constantly top of the tables when playing against randomers. :laughing:

I went on round 9 for an hour or so, but all the N-E'ers were in public groups most were full so couldn't join, finally managed to get into a group with Welsh_Gamer and I think Serebii was there too.

Tried to send Lostmario a PM in the game to see if we could set up a private lobby and get all the N-E'ers together but then I realised the PM's were done through Miiverse...MY KINGDOM FOR POP-UP NOTIFICATIONS IN GAME! :mad:

Had a few good games with the group Welsh was with but the silence annoyed me, haven't gamed with Welsh in ages, wanted to have a bit of banter, a bit of catching up and some chats...but no :(

Nintendo had better patch things in :heh:

Was good to seeing N-Europers constantly top of the tables when playing against randomers. :laughing:

Yeah, that was hilarious.

I share your pain and annoyance @Mokong. It still baffles me how far behind they are when it comes to online gaming. So annoying.

Last night was fantastic.

At one point, me, @Hero\-of\-Time & @RedShell were 1st, 2nd & 3rd. all side by side for like half a lap.

Why HoT hasn't signed up for the league I'll never know, you'll witness plenty more epic moments like that over the next few months

Anyways.

I'd like to do a trial run of a league night tonight if I could have some volunteers.

Add the following tournament code

3490-6376-6874 and join me at 7.45 for a 8pm start.

I really could do with just checking that I've got the settings right, don't want anything going wrong next Thursday.

Thanks.

Last night was fantastic.

At one point, me, @Hero\-of\-Time & @RedShell were 1st, 2nd & 3rd. all side by side for like half a lap.

Why HoT hasn't signed up for the league I'll never know, you'll witness plenty more epic moments like that over the next few months

Anyways.

I'd like to do a trial run of a league night tonight if I could have some volunteers.

Add the following tournament code

3490-6376-6874 and join me at 7.45 for a 8pm start.

I really could do with just checking that I've got the settings right, don't want anything going wrong next Thursday.

Thanks.

Ready to roll!:

jHNHN0v.jpg

:awesome:

I'll change the day to saturday for this trial run.

Just need to remember to change it back before Thursday.

Might be online tonight, would be good to have some games with you lot :) if you have an add from paulmuchmore, that's me!