NEurope
Serebii

Pullblox World

Just got announced for Japan

Comes in Japan on June 19th for 1,000 yen

Edited by Retro_Link
Wii U logo added

Awesome news. Loved this on 3DS, but never got FallBlox. The Wii U will do well to have lots of games like this on the eShop.

The hell!? Why not wait until E3 to announce it?

Anyway, awesome! But it's not going to work as well on the Wii U as it did on the 3DS though. It really benefited from the S3D...

The hell!? Why not wait until E3 to announce it?

Anyway, awesome! But it's not going to work as well on the Wii U as it did on the 3DS though. It really benefited from the S3D...

I'm hoping it's due to there notbeing enough time/room

Coming June 19th here

Launching on 19th June, Pullblox World brings the beloved puzzle-platformer series to Wii U, accompanied by special price promotions for all three games in the series. Hot on the heels of this, Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! is unleashed on 3rd July on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS, and is set to change the way you look at the world around you! The game marks the return of the fan-favourite little robot in a photo scavenger hunt that uses the system cameras to bring real-world objects into Chibi-Robo's world.

Revel in the colourful Pullblox World, and enjoy the first Wii U outing for the puzzle-platformer series that began with Pullblox and Fallblox on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS. Take control of Mallo, the strong little guy with acrobatic powers, and help him rescue children trapped in the Pullblox structures. Using his skills, you can solve three-dimensional, block-based puzzles by pushing or pulling blocks to climb to the top of the structures. As the game progresses, the puzzles get larger and more complex, with some massive, screen-filling creations resembling familiar objects, animals and even classic Nintendo characters. Endless replay value is ensured by the return of Pullblox Studio, providing an easy-to-use interface for players to create and share their own puzzle creations.

In addition to crisp and colourful HD graphics, Pullblox World brings 250 new puzzles (some with brand new gameplay mechanics) and makes it easier than ever to share your own creations or discover new puzzles created by other players. The all-new Pullblox World Fair is integrated with Miiverse, so players from all around the world can play and rate puzzles by other creators - including more puzzles made by the Pullblox World developers!

To celebrate the upcoming launch of Pullblox World, Nintendo is holding special price promotions on Nintendo eShop. Pullblox and Fallblox for Nintendo 3DS and 2DS will be available at a discount for a limited time, while owners of either title can get a 30% discount on Pullblox World if they get it between 19th June (15:00 local time) and 31st July using the same Nintendo Network ID*

WiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_01_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngWiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_02_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngWiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_03_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngWiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_04_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngWiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_05_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngWiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_06_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngWiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_07_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngWiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_08_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngWiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_09_enGB_mediaplayer_large.pngCMM_WiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_LEplay_enGB_mediaplayer_large.png

* Pullblox and Fallblox on Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS will be available at the discounted price of £4.49 each from 29th May (15:00 local time) until 12th June (23:59 local time), after which they will revert to their regular prices of £5.39 and £7.19 respectively. Owners of Pullblox and/or Fallblox on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS who download Pullblox World on Nintendo eShop on Wii U using the same Nintendo Network ID can purchase Pullblox World at a special price of £6.29 from 19th June (15:00 local time) until 31st July (23:59 local time). After this date, the game will be available to purchase from Nintendo eShop at the regular price of £8.99

Also a good sign

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

WiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_03_enGB_mediaplayer_large.png

Ugh... The lack of S3D is going to be the death of me in this game. I'm looking at this screenshot and I can tell how much the lack of depth perception is going to annoy me already...

The game will be worth it for the online Miiverse puzzle sharing alone though :)

WiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_03_enGB_mediaplayer_large.png

Ugh... The lack of S3D is going to be the death of me in this game. I'm looking at this screenshot and I can tell how much the lack of depth perception is going to annoy me already...

The game will be worth it for the online Miiverse puzzle sharing alone though :)

Good thing you can rotate the camera :p

It looks great in HD, but the 3D effect will be sorely missed. Pullblox was a perfect little title for 3DS, neatly using the 3D and it's somewhat a shame to see it move to a flat, 2D screen (I also felt this about SM3DW). Having the ability to move the camera is clearly a necessity but it'll make things a little less natural and, dare I say it, a little less perfect.

There's really nothing wrong with Nintendo having franchises exclusive to a single platform, making brilliant use of features, selling the dream. Just transposing the idea elsewhere, stripping back features does water down the initial idea somewhat.

Having said that, I love Pullblox and will be snapping this up.

Awesome news this is such a great puzzle game series, and that cross promotion is perfect for me

Yeeeeesss! I was really really really hoping this would happen. Day one for this one, too.

I remember being stuck for months on several stages in both Pullblox and Fallblox... Can't wait for it to happen again! :P

Please tell me this isn't what Intelligent Systems have been working on instead of Advance Wars.

Please tell me this isn't what Intelligent Systems have been working on instead of Advance Wars.

Who said instead?

Fused King did, you just quoted him. ;)

Lol, nice one :laughing:

In all seriousness though... IS are typically a 3-4 team studio, so I would imagine that they're currently working on either two unannounced smaller scale games (3DS retail or Wii U download) or one big scale title for Wii U.

Given their ongoing hints about Advance Wars (and their general affiliation for handhelds over consoles for the most part), I'd say that we're probably looking at AW3DS and another Wii U download, 3DS download title or smaller scale 3DS retail game - as well as SMT X Fire Emblem of course (given that this is co-developed by Atlus, it won't be taking up as much of IS' staff as it would do if IS we're making it on their own).

This is what IS have pumped out in the last couple of years...

2012:

Fire Emblem Awakening (Japanese release date)

Fallblox

Paper Mario Sticker Star (co-developed by Vanpool)

FEA DLC

2013:

Game & Wario (co-developed by Nintendo SPD)

Jam with the Band Professional (Japanese release)

2014:

Pullblox World

Fire Emblem meets SMT (co-developed by Atlus)

?

I reckon there's a chance that we might see another game from them this year :)

Edited by Dcubed

First thing I'll do when as get this is try to convert 2D to 3D on the 3D TV.

Added 3D TV functionality would have been nice...

I heard IS cancelled their new AW to develop this. ;)

English trailer.

If I'm honest this seems a bit of a waste on Wii U. Like others have said, the game fits the 3DS perfectly.

A new Another Code, or Advance Wars or something would have been better.

A new Another Code

Noooooooo, why did you have to remind me? ; _ ;

(...Actually, why did you have to remind me? The Another Code games have absolutely nothing to do with Pullblox, surely?)

I guess I can sorta see where the people who'd rather have this on the 3DS are coming from, but I'm just happy I get one of my favourite new Nintendo IPs on my preferred console of choice. In my eyes, this is exactly what the Wii U needs.

So it's 30% off for me(and any owners of pullblox/fallblox iirc) for the next 3 days - I'm trying to make the decision whether to take that punt though;

Owners of this game; how have you found it compared to Pullblox? More of the same? Better, worse? How good is the custom level design and sharing system(a big selling point for me)? I still haven't finished the original (nor crashmo/fallblox), but I always love a discount sooo....choices choices!

So it's 30% off for me(and any owners of pullblox/fallblox iirc) for the next 3 days - I'm trying to make the decision whether to take that punt though;

Owners of this game; how have you found it compared to Pullblox? More of the same? Better, worse? How good is the custom level design and sharing system(a big selling point for me)? I still haven't finished the original (nor crashmo/fallblox), but I always love a discount sooo....choices choices!

I liked the 3ds one a lot, but when the puzzles got huge I got a bit bored and gave up. Didn't buy fallblox. I really love this and almost think it's better, I don't miss the 3d too much and it's still a great puzzler. The sharing is really easy, I think Nintendo need better search or lists for them but you have access to hundreds of high quality puzzles.

If you like puzzlers, than it's well worth it.

I liked the 3ds one a lot, but when the puzzles got huge I got a bit bored and gave up. Didn't buy fallblox. I really love this and almost think it's better, I don't miss the 3d too much and it's still a great puzzler. The sharing is really easy, I think Nintendo need better search or lists for them but you have access to hundreds of high quality puzzles.

If you like puzzlers, than it's well worth it.

I think I'm very similiar regarding pullblox etc, but then I was thinking for the price it IS a fair bit of content especially with the sharing and everything - how hard/easy is it seeing/finding friends' creations?