NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Ideas for Warioware Revolution!?

The moment I saw the revolution controller and realized what it could do, one game immediately came in to my mind…

…Warioware!

As I’m currently playing through Warioware: Twisted on the GBA it’s become clear to me that the Revolution is the perfect new home for this fantastic franchise and I for one hope to see it become a reality on the system.

A couple of things I’d like to see in a Revolution version would be a retro section made up of N64 classics, and the use of real life video footage for the realistic minigames.

Here are a few mock-up screen shots I created:

nw15ed.jpg

nw1move5hj.jpg

nw26bz.jpg

nw34mo.th.jpg

nw49ai.th.jpg

nw55as.th.jpg

nw80gd.th.jpg

So if anyone has any Ideas on how the controller could be used, or what they’d like to see in a new Warioware game on Revolution please post them here.

Whoa, nice work! Looking at that at remembering the hectic madness of the GameCube version (only WarioWare Ive played to date) Im pretty hyped about your ideas!

Here, one question to put to you: How could the skipping game be simulated on the Revolution?

I'd like to see, like Wario Ware Touched, mini extras. Like, a fishing thing. A long thing, not one squashed into 3 seconds. A full game of tennis/squash opposed to a 1 'hit!' thing in the game.

And, multiplayer. Oh yeah.

im actually thinking that the contraller was build and designed around wario ware after the success on the DS. it will be the best game to use its features.

Here, one question to put to you: How could the skipping game be simulated on the Revolution?

Maybe if the perspective was changed so you are looking to the side of the character that’s jumping, with the other end of the rope ahead of you to the opposite side of the character (hope this is making sense :grin: ) and then you rotate the controller in a circular motion to spin the rope? A bit like in Nintendogs with the stylus. :heh:

or you could hold two and use it as a skiping rope, however you wouldnt have to jump only make it go around when the guy on the screen jumps.

Sign in to follow this