NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

ShopTo have added R.O.B., Mr Game & Watch, Duck Hunt and the Mii Fighters. £14.85 a piece

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but the European Animal Crossing card packs will match Japan's in that they come with 3 cards per pack.

I think the American packs have 6 each? They still only get 1 "special card" per pack, though, so I guess we got the better deal.

Any guesses how much they'll cost? Am I remembering correctly that the American ones were $1 per pack? I guess we'll probably see £1 per pack here, which seems reasonable.

[/grownman]

I don't remember seeing a confirmed price for the US, but the Japanese packs cost 300 yen each, which is £1,5.

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but the European Animal Crossing card packs will match Japan's in that they come with 3 cards per pack.

I think the American packs have 6 each? They still only get 1 "special card" per pack, though, so I guess we got the better deal.

I wouldn't be so sure of that...

I had to post this, it's bloody hilarious!

I really hope that's a massive pricing error, Argos.

I wouldn't be so sure of that...

I had to post this, it's bloody hilarious!

I really hope that's a massive pricing error, Argos.

They claim it is, but they say it's a six pack.

What they may mean is that it's a box of six boosters.

In other Argos amiibo news...we have our first UK exclusive

CKca2R-VEAEvh08.jpg

The Captain Toad amiibo bundle coming soon is exclusive to Argos

http://gonintendo.com/stories/238881-rumor-captain-toad-treasure-tracker-amiibo-bundle-exclusive-to

What's "Animal Crossing BBQ"?

I'm guessing the packs will be £1.99.

ShopTo have added R.O.B., Mr Game & Watch, Duck Hunt and the Mii Fighters. £14.85 a piece

Pre-ordered them all, six more amiibo figures for £84.66... :blank:

Was I the only one who was under the impression that from the moment Sakurai showed us the Mii Fighter amiibo's that they were going to come in a bundle with an extra base to put them all on?

amiibo-Sakurai.jpg

Must have been just for show I suppose...

Still, only keeping these pre-orders until I can guarantee that I have them locked-in on the Nintendo UK site... unless it gets too close to the time and I forget to cancel, though I'd rather Nintendo put them up on their site asap.

Classic Colours Mario amiibo will be available on its own from 11/09. The Modern Colours variant arrives on 23/10

CKg4hZKWEAAKfrV.png

Nintendo... :blank:

Why you make me want both? :(

Also, I would have thought pre-orders for the Mii's, Rob, Duck Hunt Duo and Mr. Game & Watch will be going up shortly surely?

I can't work out why they are letting other places such as ShopTo jump the gun on them... ShopTo obviously are getting there information from somewhere to have an idea of when they must be coming I would have thought, otherwise why not pute the pre-orders for them up the moment they are announced like they seem to do for just about everything else. :indeed:

Do wonder if they'll have different effects in Mario Maker

Probably just the colour of the "big Mario" they make.

That South African retailer that has accidentally leaked amiibo dates in the past has posted October 23rd for Mewtwo

I wonder what's going on with Falco.. He's the only one of this wave I want!

Delayed, so he can be bundled with Starfox Zero. :heh:

I'm calling it now. ;)

He's No. 52 strangely, making Mewtwo #51 so it'll probably be October 23rd with Mewtwo

I'm just going to wait for Nintendo store to put them up. Great batch too, look amazing.

Dear Nintendo fan,

We are pleased to inform you that Nintendo Official UK Store will be releasing replenishment stock of certain amiibo figures today. Please keep checking back on the store from now on as these amiibo figures will gradually become available to order.

amiibo - http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list

Nintendo Official UK Store appreciates the enthusiasm you have continued to show toward amiibo. The store remains committed to keeping amiibo affordable and easy to access to enhance gameplay experiences.

New e-mail I just got

Pac-Man and Ness are in stock on Nintendo UK.

The following are still showing out of stock, but have moved up the page to mix in with the in stock ones: Marth, Pit, Rosalna, Ike,, Toon Link, Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Mario (SM), Toad.

@Emerald Emblem, I'd keep a eye out

Edit: Rosalina http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/rosalina-no.19-amiibo/11042641.html

Edited by Cube

Thanks for the heads up, I picked up a Pac Man, just waiting for the updated Villagers now...

Pac-Man and Ness are in stock on Nintendo UK.

The following are still showing out of stock, but have moved up the page to mix in with the in stock ones: Marth, Pit, Rosalna, Ike,, Toon Link, Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Mario (SM), Toad.

@Emerald Emblem, I'd keep a eye out

Edit: Rosalina http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/rosalina-no.19-amiibo/11042641.html

Oh, it wasn't up when I checked, there ya go.