NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Since when did the Nintendo store start charging delivery :(?

Since they kept having to send out lots of amiibo

Ganondorf, Zero-Suit Samus, Dark Pit & Palutena are all in stock on the site.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list

Was pretty sure they were out of stock earlier so thought it worth mentioning. : peace:

Shopto delivering the goods early.

image_zpsbvmxbego.jpg

Mine are on the way from NUK :)

Just received mine from the Nintendo Store. Really amazed at how much more detailed these are from the first ones. Really great figures.

Anyone else notice how the reselling prices have drastically decreased? I was just checking eBay and they are not selling much over retail price now a days. Most not even making that. There are only a few that sell over £15 and those are Rosalina and a few of the FE ones.

Just received mine from the Nintendo Store. Really amazed at how much more detailed these are from the first ones. Really great figures.

Anyone else notice how the reselling prices have drastically decreased? I was just checking eBay and they are not selling much over retail price now a days. Most not even making that. There are only a few that sell over £15 and those are Rosalina and a few of the FE ones.

Yeah, things seemed to have calmed down a bit. Hopefully we have turned the corner now and things will be more readily available.

It will be interesting to see how things are with this new wave. My mate, and a few on Gaf, had their preorders cancelled by GAME. I'll be out and about on Friday and will be checking the stock of various places, just to see what the situation is like.

My amiibo have been out for delivery all day and nothing. Bloody Yodel

Never mind, they arrived

Thanks to it being my birthday a few weeks ago, my amiibo collection has expanded so much that a third shelf was called for!

E0E5335E-29B9-4342-A0A5-0463E14E59A7_zpsu50tvsiq.jpg

At last, I actually have all the previously released amiibo that I actually wanted. Now, at least, I can rest until they're joined by Falco, Mewtwo, Lucas, KK Slider and Nook at a later date..

Bonus quiz - which one is standing on a pile of four 50p coins so they don't look too small compared to their neighbours?

Edited by Mike

Bonus quiz - which one is standing on a pile of four 50p coins so they don't look too small compared to their neighbours?

Little Mac?

Kirby! :hehe:

I don't know if there's much of a market for dodgy amiibo, should anyone be interested in a Bowser Jr Dr Weir hybrid, let me know.

Freaky Bowser Jr amiibo

Had no idea who Dr. Weir is, so didn't know what to expect.

That's gonna take a while to forget.

I'm not entirely sure how that looks like Torri Higginson.

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but the European Animal Crossing card packs will match Japan's in that they come with 3 cards per pack.

i523035-x1200-y1200-q100-a1-r1-h12211310879104122107121

I think the American packs have 6 each? They still only get 1 "special card" per pack, though, so I guess we got the better deal.

A friend walked into GAME and bought a Shulk.

Stock issues are no more :)

A friend walked into GAME and bought a Shulk.

Stock issues are no more :)

I hate your friend.

That and the light blue Yarn Yoshi are the only ones I want!

Until I get both of those, stock issues are most certainly more!

I hate your friend.

That and the light blue Yarn Yoshi are the only ones I want!

Until I get both of those, stock issues are most certainly more!

You still need Shulk? I actually have a spare which I'd be happy to let you have for Nintendo Store price plus postage if you like.

I thought you'd managed to get one otherwise I'd have mentioned this sooner.

Anyway PM me if you're interested, I'd much rather pass it on at cost to someone who needs/wants it rather than fuel the online auctions site price increases.