NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Man, that is so sweet. :bowdown:

Looks like you're out of shelf space though, where the rest of 'em and the AC amiibo gonna hang out? :hehe:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to move the N64 games to some place else.

Lovely collection :)

Got a photo of the damaged one? I'm intrigued. My Ganondorf from them was immaculate today.

image_zpstfi8yyy3.jpg

image_zps0a6pjbke.jpg

image_zpszsle3kl7.jpg

I decided to have a look back through the first few pages of this thread, as it has been seven months since a lot of us started collecting and about a year since amiibo were announced. :heh:

It's interesting seeing how things escalated rather quickly... :indeed:

Went ahead and pre-ordered Link, Zelda, Marth, Mario, Samus & Yoshi but I may cancel some of them closer to the date, we'll see. : peace:

I'm hoping that they might drop to a slightly more 'pocket friendly' £8.99 or something, perhaps discount for quantity or a bundle maybe? :blank:

Well after vowing only to buy a handful of Amiibo consisting of three for my collection and a couple for Christmas presents I've now gone and ordered the full set after one of the ones from ShopTo didn't arrive - ended up being the double Link instead - so I went on a mission and then got caught up in the madness of discount codes... so erm yeah. :blank:

At least one or two of them ended up being free though, anyone looking for a saving on Amiibo go on to Tesco, spend at least £30 then use this code for £5 for today only...

TDX-FXRT

Makes them a bit cheaper at least. : peace:

I haven't actually unsealed any of mine yet, was going to wait until I have at least five of them in my possession though I was wondering, how did some of you open the packaging? Did you do it carefully using the 'box cutter' method or just savagely rip them open? :D

I've finally finished my current Amiibo collection.

:)

Behold!

mt0dj5.jpg

Yes @Hero\-of\-Time ages 25-35+ definitely seems to be the emerging demographic for these glorious pieces of plastic. ;)

Anyway sod it, I enjoy collecting them! : peace:

I will post some more up to date pictures soon possibly as my setup has completely changed since then, I've even started spreading my amiibo out within my room.

It has been an interesting few months, that's for certain. : peace:

Anybody else's Palutena got really badly painted hands? The hand holding the staff is blue all around the top and the other hand looks like a claw!

My Dark Pit also has the black of his weapon painted onto his hand too.

The Ganondorf is really nice. Zero Suit Samus isn't bad either.

I'm not really a collector but I have been getting some entertainment out of amiibo recently. Training up my Donkey Kong amiibo for my local StreetPass group's 2nd amiibo tournament at the weekend. My all out attack and speed Captain Falcon didn't do so well in the first tournament, so I'm making my DK into a tank for this one.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse
Edited by Mandalore

It ain't been released in this country. :D

Did you import the gold one as well?

No. Not YET! Are they ever coming over here?

Im still looking for a Rosalina. I swapped mine for @dacid.dakota 's shulk. And. Ow loads of SHULK are out. ARGH!

Im still looking for a Rosalina. I swapped mine for @dacid.dakota 's shulk. And. Ow loads of SHULK are out. ARGH!

And I fed a scalper to rebuy Shulk.

Possibly. I know the silver one has now been released in Australia, so there's still hope.

My search for Dedede may be over! My local Argos gots ome stock in during the night and I have reserved one to pick up after work. This could be the end of my Amiibo hunting days....at least for now. :D

Behold! A complete ( at least so far ) open collection.

image_zpssbpc0otx.jpg

:bowdown: I am so fucking jealous. I currently have 21 Amiibo (22 technically as I have 2 Marth). I've kept them all unopened, but I do want to try and get them all twice to have an open set and boxed set.

Do you even have a set of the Yoshi unopened too?

Seriously man... such a hot picture.

:bowdown: I am so fucking jealous. I currently have 21 Amiibo (22 technically as I have 2 Marth). I've kept them all unopened, but I do want to try and get them all twice to have an open set and boxed set.

Do you even have a set of the Yoshi unopened too?

Seriously man... such a hot picture.

Cheers.

Yeah, I have the Yoshi and Splatoon ones all boxed as well.

I plan on redecorating soon, so all the boxed ones are boxed away at the moment. Once that's done, I will get them all mounted on the wall.

What used to be there before your collection? What has been sacrificed for your Amiibo. :)

Cheers.

Yeah, I have the Yoshi and Splatoon ones all boxed as well.

I plan on redecorating soon, so all the boxed ones are boxed away at the moment. Once that's done, I will get them all mounted on the wall.

If you don't mind me asking? Have you had to pay over the odds for some of them from eBay and such? If so what's the most you've paid?

Sorry if that's too intrusive of a question, just really curious with regards to how you've managed to get them all (bar dede) twice and if it was easy?

I've struggled with some of the rarer ones I've got, but in fairness It's my own fault as I don't pre-order and tend to spend my money on other things like games, dvd's, lego, beer etc. I guess If I devoted my monthly personal spending budget to Amiibo I could buff my collection up more.

What used to be there before your collection? What has been sacrificed for your Amiibo. :)

I boxed my GameCube and Wii game collection up. :)

If you don't mind me asking? Have you had to pay over the odds for some of them from eBay and such? If so what's the most you've paid?

Sorry if that's too intrusive of a question, just really curious with regards to how you've managed to get them all (bar dede) twice and if it was easy?

I've struggled with some of the rarer ones I've got, but in fairness It's my own fault as I don't pre-order and tend to spend my money on other things like games, dvd's, lego, beer etc. I guess If I devoted my monthly personal spending budget to Amiibo I could buff my collection up more.

Yeah, I paid £20-30 for some of them but most of them I managed to get for the normal price. I could have just waited and hoped to catch the restocks but I just wanted them in my collection and over and done with. It was actually a later wave ( ones with Ness, Charizard etc. ) I had to do this with, as Nintendo UK store screwed me over and cancelled a bunch of my preorders.

Cool. My old games were boxed up a long time ago and so my Amiibo live behind the TV at the moment. Need a better place for them really.

I see your N64 games are still there (I think). Any particular reason they have survived the boxing?

Cool. My old games were boxed up a long time ago and so my Amiibo live behind the TV at the moment. Need a better place for them really.

I see your N64 games are still there (I think). Any particular reason they have survived the boxing?

I'm still in the process of collecting them.

Thanks to the recent influx/restock, I now have a full up to date/released Smash Amiibo set.

Yet to be opened

Hb380BF.png

The opened ones

n11bXqs.png

Posted in the what have you bought thread, but probably worth posting here...

The Amiibo thirst is real again:

IMG_1294.jpg

So this week I've purchased the 3 above, Lucina and Robin... Oh boy.

So the postman has been with today's amiibo delivery...

20150626_134416_zps662f4221.jpg

My family will be sponsoring our own Royal Mail van at this rate. :laughing:

Silver Mario turned up yesterday too, but his packaging is slightly damaged. Tempted to just open him as I can't be bothered with the hassle of returning him to America and all my others are open anyway...

New Amiibo are restocked on Nintendo store. Go go!

My replacement arrived and I got Dedede from Argos!

image_zpsy8s2peam.jpg

That's all boxed and unboxed collections complete. Mission accomplished! :D

That was quick getting a replacement!

Credit to Nintendo for the restocks, seems there were more today. Still no Villager though, hopefully next week.

I saw two Little Mac's in Game today. On the shelf. In the wild. They also had quite a few of the latest wave on the shelf too. It seems this restock was pretty good.

If anyone sees a rosalina. Please buy me it....

Also, I have a spare ganondorf, ordered an extra by mistake, I'll send it back to shopto it wondered if anyone wanted it.