NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

South African retailer posted Splatoon with May 29th date, as well as a bundle with a Squid amiibo and two Inkling amiibo released on the same day. It also revealed May 8th for Kirby

May 8th for Kirby was revealed two weeks ago, Nintendo UK press site listed May 29th for Splatoon.

Seems it was legit.

That'd be good! Though I have it preordered for 25 so it'd have to be a good bundle. Maybe a mario party 35 styled one. Bargain!

That'd be good! Though I have it preordered for 25 so it'd have to be a good bundle. Maybe a mario party 35 styled one. Bargain!

I'll just have to continue to buy the stuff separately due to me hating the german age rating stuck on the front. It's bad enough that I have to put up with Bayonetta 1+2 having the stupid pink triangles and big age rating plastered on the front, without adding more to my collection. :mad:

I'll just have to continue to buy the stuff separately due to me hating the german age rating stuck on the front. It's bad enough that I have to put up with Bayonetta 1+2 having the stupid pink triangles and big age rating plastered on the front, without adding more to my collection. :mad:

The Mario Party box set just had a normal copy of the game and boxed amiibo. Hope Splatoon is too!

The Mario Party box set just had a normal copy of the game and boxed amiibo. Hope Splatoon is too!

Strange. Spades on Gaf ( sure he lives in the UK ) got his and it was like this.

dvxrtII.jpg

CgzTCS3.jpg

Strange. Spades on Gaf ( sure he lives in the UK ) got his and it was like this.

dvxrtII.jpg

CgzTCS3.jpg

Is that not a normal copy of the game and amiibo :)

Is that not a normal copy of the game and amiibo :)

A normal copy of the game wouldn't have the big yellow logo on the front or the pink triangle on the spine.

A normal copy of the game wouldn't have the big yellow logo on the front or the pink triangle on the spine.

Oh, maybe it isn't a normal copy then... Why would the boxed copy have the stupid sticker?!

Oh, maybe it isn't a normal copy then... Why would the boxed copy have the stupid sticker?!

Something to do with all their special editions coming from Germany or something weird like that.

That's exactly what they need to do for platoon. But use ALL amiibo!! Reward us fools who them all!

That's exactly what they need to do for platoon. But use ALL amiibo!! Reward us fools who them all!

Mario Party 10 does a good job of reward those who have them all. You can scan them in to get scratch cards, which in turn give you in game currency to buy new characters, poses, backgrounds etc.

Mario Party 10 does a good job of reward those who have them all. You can scan them in to get scratch cards, which in turn give you in game currency to buy new characters, poses, backgrounds etc.

Really? Didn't know that, I could've been saving all this time, still not tried the game out!

So, my amiibo wants are: May: All Splatoon, Greninja & Jigglypuff | June: Ganondorf/Yoshi | July: Olimar, Bowser Jr, Dr. Mario. My wallet :(

So, my amiibo wants are: May: All Splatoon, Greninja & Jigglypuff | June: Ganondorf/Yoshi | July: Olimar, Bowser Jr, Dr. Mario. My wallet :(

Feel really sorry for you. My amiibo wants are ALL OF THE FUCKING STUPID THINGS!!!!

Feel really sorry for you. My amiibo wants are ALL OF THE FUCKING STUPID THINGS!!!!

I went in saying "I'm only getting the characters I really like"

Should have gone my route, my friend :p

Though I do now want Pac-man because of the MK8 costume

I went in saying "I'm only getting the characters I really like"

Should have gone my route, my friend :p

Though I do now want Pac-man because of the MK8 costume

That was my intention too until rumours of rare wii fit trainer and such came out then I went all in. But I love them so not to bothered, just so expensive. Good job there aren't many games to buy :)

I'm waiting for Cpt. Falcon, Pit and Little Mac.

Massive shortage of bad guys though, unbelievable :(

I would really like Dedede, Ganondorf, Bowser or Wario...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... :(

Greninja sure took it's damn time! The one Amiibo I wanted from the start!

Although now I really want the plush blue Yoshi. It's too adorable!

What's with all the exclusive store Amiibo in the US? This is beyond a joke now and it's certainly gonna have a knock on effect for us Europeans. :(

What's with all the exclusive store Amiibo in the US? This is beyond a joke now and it's certainly gonna have a knock on effect for us Europeans. :(

Agreed. It's pissing me off.

I may get some imported from Japan. They don't have shortages.

Agreed. It's pissing me off.

I may get some imported from Japan. They don't have shortages.

That's what I'm probably gonna do for the ones that I open. The handling of these releases has been atrocious.

What I want to know is when we can pre-order the next wave, I'm assuming not for a while being that the next wave to come out - all sold out - are due on 24/04/15 so logically we won't get to pre-order the next lot until at least May... my only hope is that they choose to put them up for pre-order on a day that I'm not at work, otherwise I can just see myself coming back from work one evening, going here and seeing a load of messages in this thread saying...

'Next amiibo wave up on store for pre-order!!!11! go!go! GO!!!'

followed by 5 minutes later...

'Annnnddd they're sold out!'

I can just see it happening now. :indeed:

Why do US store exclusives affect us? Or does it just mean they'll inevitably be hard to get hold of here?

Why do US store exclusives affect us? Or does it just mean they'll inevitably be hard to get hold of here?

A lot of UK retailers allow for international orders. The yanks have been importing our stock.

Looks like cases are on the way.

HERE

I may as well just get my pay transferred into Nintendo's bank account on a monthly basis.