NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Then I presume splatoon amiibo for may?

Do they come with voice chat though?

(couldn't resist plz dont kill me)

(couldn't resist plz dont kill me)

Seems it's alright for you and @Wii to make jokes about that but not me, eh @Ashley ?

This can only end badly...

rna.gif

Love that Monty Python gif.

Seems it's alright for you and @Wii to make jokes about that but not me, eh @Ashley ?

(can't find a recent Wii joke comment about Amiibo but feel free to link me to something)

The difference between what you said and what Rummy said is Rummy didn't say it to then try and guide people into commenting on voice chat so he could then moan about people moaning about voice chat.

(can't find a recent Wii joke comment about Amiibo but feel free to link me to something)

The difference between what you said and what Rummy said is Rummy didn't say it to then try and guide people into commenting on voice chat so he could then moan about people moaning about voice chat.

That wasn't what I was doing either. I was taking the mick out of the thread in a jokey fashion. Then there's this...

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1741484&postcount=5

The difference is that those people are actually lightening up and having a laugh about it - context and motive are key to understanding the situation. Based on what we've all seen of you the past couple of weeks you have some odd seething hatred of the competition and a passionate defence of anything Nintendo. Just today you went to the PS4 topic to quote a several day old post by me, seemingly to make the same points again about what you think about the competition. That's actually some dedication.

Your pre-emptive knocking of voice chat when discussion about it hasn't happened for a few days at first glance seems weird. In a way though, there is method to it. By ridiculing the notion of people complaining about voice chat, I reckon you intend to deter people from taking part again. It just...doesn't really work. By making that line of discussion sound like a joke, you actually anger the people that are passionate about it, since you're essentially belittling something they value. Well, either you don't realise that, or in a strange way you enjoy the bickering that then ensues as it's another chance to bring up that agenda/complain about the state of the forums.

Oh, the trials and tribulations of forum politics.

My Toad amiibo arrived :)

Time for adventure? :D

EDIT: Reading on Gaf that someone has had their Pac-Man order cancelled by the Nintendo Store. That was once the safe place to order but no it seems as unreliable as the rest of the retailers.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Being a non-Smash amiibo what sort of stuff is the Toad amiibo upto? Is it just for Treasure Tracker and Mario Party?

Being a non-Smash amiibo what sort of stuff is the Toad amiibo upto? Is it just for Treasure Tracker and Mario Party?

And Hyrule Warriors technically :p

Time for adventure? :D

EDIT: Reading on Gaf that someone has had their Pac-Man order cancelled by the Nintendo Store. That was once the safe place to order but no it seems as unreliable as the rest of the retailers.

Yup. Got in as soon as I had a notification to say that they were up and I had mine cancelled. To compensate though, Nintendo did provide a code for £5 off my next purchase from the store.

Got my Princess Peach SMB Amiibo through today, I expect Toad to arrive tomorrow.

Toad amiibo in stock on ShopTo, ordered and paid for. :awesome:

Yup. Got in as soon as I had a notification to say that they were up and I had mine cancelled. To compensate though, Nintendo did provide a code for £5 off my next purchase from the store.

Got my Princess Peach SMB Amiibo through today, I expect Toad to arrive tomorrow.

There's a few other people received the cancellation email now. I haven't....yet.

I'm wondering if they are just keeping the orders for those who had their original preorders cancelled and then just cancelling everyone elses? Either way the whole thing has been a massive balls up.

Robin has just come up for Preorder on the Nintendo site. I put one in, lets see if I am fast enough this time.

Link for Robin

Edited by BowserBasher
added Link

I want Robin, but I want the female version and that's most likely never happening... I have bought only one amiibo, Rosalina. Why are amiibo nearly twice the price of Disney Infinity figures? They even look better (most of them).

I want Robin, but I want the female version and that's most likely never happening... I have bought only one amiibo, Rosalina. Why are amiibo nearly twice the price of Disney Infinity figures? They even look better (most of them).

Well, you see that Rosalina Amiibo you have?

Some people would kill you for that.

I don't get it either. How come all amiibo are the same price too? Kirby would be a doddle to make compared to some of the other more intricate characters like Robin. I don't follow at all but I thought the Infinity and Skylanders have different price ranges.

I don't get it either. How come all amiibo are the same price too? Kirby would be a doddle to make compared to some of the other more intricate characters like Robin. I don't follow at all but I thought the Infinity and Skylanders have different price ranges.

Iwata spoke about that. He said they thought about it, but decided to go on one set price else it'd seem like they're valuing one more than another

I'm very impressed with the Super Mario series. The Bowser one in particular is excellent. Not gotten my Toad(s) yet. A lot bigger than I was expecting, will look great on my desk

Iwata spoke about that. He said they thought about it, but decided to go on one set price else it'd seem like they're valuing one more than another

In a way they're doing that anyway by producing such limited quantities of some of the amiibo that they created a black market where some are more valuable than others.

image_zpsvbfjotgr.jpg

Just need to find another Peach ( another Mario is on his way ) and I'm set for the Mario Party line up.

Loving the quality of the new series. They have less detail than the Smash ones but are far better for it.

A nice bonus showed up today as well.

image_zpsxpzevdxb.jpg

Figured I would get imports for the ones I'm missing. I'm still searching for the UK ones but for the ones I open and put in the shelf the import ones do fine as the only difference between the regions is the box art.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Where's do you get the import from hero and how much? I'm missing a shulk :(