NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

But amiibo can't voice chat. Unless they did those hideous sound bites like those Star Wars figures....

I preferred it when we spoke of ideas for these in games. So if splatoon does have them, what could do they do? I axtually think they Could use all amiibo, having costume pieces with characters on would be amazing! Character hats, full on costumes for Samus or whatever, could be amazing!

If you buy all 59 amiibo(50 Smash Bros.+ 6 Super Mario Series + 3 Splatoon(girl, boy, squid)) then you'll be allowed unlock full voice chat.

You'll also be entitled to a Limited Edition Gamecube Memory Card 59 from Club Nintendo before it finally shuts down. Which nobody will be able to get as Nintendo underestimated demand and The Hut cancelled all preorders leading to the internets meltdown and the most expensive item ever seen on Ebay. :D

Edited by Wii

Just wanna check this NintenHutGate thing.

What are we blaming each place for?

Nintendo for not telling Hut their stock numbers?

Nintendo for not getting their shit together and making enough stock?*

Hut for accepting too many pre orders and cancelling pre orders?

Both for not getting to the choppa?

*Rhetorical question, I know I blame them for this. Even if I don't really care about collecting them.

*Rhetorical question, I know I blame them for this. Even if I don't really care about collecting them.

The Hut for saying they'd just cancel a part of the pre-order, but rather killing all of it.

All of the above and more.

It's the Hut's fault, and Nintendo are ultimately responsible.

Can we please move on from this pointless argument over nothing?

@Rummy, the main reason that I was saying it was silly is because you can't pursue legal action for someone cancelling an order. You have no standing to claim anything from them. It only becomes a contract on point of payment/dispatch. Therefore the nature of Nintendo/The Hut's relationship is completely irrelevant, and most of what everyone has been writing is pure speculation. As Ronnie says above, it appears The Hut are to blame, but Nintendo are responsible because ultimately, you are Nintendo's customer. I don't think anyone here is disputing that, but the discussion has gone way over the top.

Just asking in the hopes someone may want to help.

I am looking for a UK/EU boxed Zelda Amiibo, I have purchased two from online UK based stores and both have been US ones. I would be willing to buy for retail price, or swap for a US Zelda, UK Marth or UK WiiFit Trainer.

Just asking in the hopes someone may want to help.

I am looking for a UK/EU boxed Zelda Amiibo, I have purchased two from online UK based stores and both have been US ones. I would be willing to buy for retail price, or swap for a US Zelda, UK Marth or UK WiiFit Trainer.

You may be in luck, I just so happen to have another Zelda Amiibo boxed, it's in excellent condition aside from a very small defect to the left side of the plastic - happened in transit - but it's hardly noticeable, aside from some dust which has collected on the box it's in perfect shape. :)

I only have it because I put in pre-orders for all of that wave on the Nintendo Store after I had put in pre-orders for Zelda and Captain Falcon on ShopTo which I then forgot about. :heh:

Would have only ended up on eBay anyway at some point so I could get the money I spent back, so if you're interested then I'd be happy to help a fellow forum member out by selling you Zelda for retail price plus postage. : peace:

Yeah they are as mentioned. Probably should have mentioned why. I am thinking of doing a kind of collage poster with all the boxes. I've seen a similar thing done where the tops of the boxes (the eyes) are cut off to make a poster.

Thank you for your recent visit to the Nintendo Official UK Store and for pre-ordering Super Mario Collecton amiibo from us.

In order to ensure that as many people as possible can enjoy amiibo, we operate a strict one per customer policy which is something that we highlight on the relevant product pages. Your recent order did not take this into account and, as a result, we're afraid that we have had to cancel your pre-order. However, we would like to give you the opportunity to re-purchase the Super Mario Collecton amiibo in question so that it is in-line with our one per customer policy.

We will be in touch shortly with instructions on how to complete this re-purchase should you wish to do so. In the meantime if you have any questions, please contact our customer support team who will be happy to help - http://www.nintendoservicecentre.co.uk/contact-us.

We thank you for your continued support of Nintendo Official UK Store.

Kind Regards

Nintendo Official UK Store

Good to see them trying to make amends for the ridiculous cancellations. But still, Nintendo sucks!! Obv.

Good to see them trying to make amends for the ridiculous cancellations. But still, Nintendo sucks!! Obv.

Guess my emails ( along with everyone elses ) made this happen. Strange that I didn't get this email though. I may have to kick off again in the morning...

Guess my emails ( along with everyone elses ) made this happen. Strange that I didn't get this email though. I may have to kick off again in the morning...

Sure you'll get it at some point

"We had to cancel it...The Nintendo Store".

Well that settles the blame game then!

Just received the email now. Could my Amiibo hunt be back on?

If your going to buy multiple figures then it's best to order from multiple stores.

It's unlikely, but Toad might be my first Amiibo. Looks great. As do all the new Mario line.

I don't think they're a patch in the smash line. At first all the stands and such annoyed me, but now I just love how dynamic all the poses are! I've ordered the mario amiibo mario party pack, and game gave me 50% off an amiibo for fucking up my SHULK order so got bowser too. I'll let my girlfriend buy me the others for presents.

Seems Amazon have also started limiting sales to 1 amiibo per customer. Even if you place separate orders. Looks like Nintendo are cracking down on the scalpers.

It's unlikely, but Toad might be my first Amiibo. Looks great. As do all the new Mario line.

Over 6 mins of people opening Amiibo boxes and rotating them slowly?

Oooh.

:P

Of course it will ;)

I dunno. As I mentioned when all of this fiasco started, this has given me a way out of the collecting scene. I do love the figures but they are very expensive. :D I will see what the next email from them says...

If your going to buy multiple figures then it's best to order from multiple stores.

Thing is, I ordered them when they allowed multiple orders and I never had any issues with the previous waves. If I do carry on collecting them then I will obviously have to go this route, especially as all retailers seem to have a limit now, and rightfully so.

I dunno. As I mentioned when all of this fiasco started, this has given me a way out of the collecting scene. I do love the figures but they are very expensive. :D I will see what the next email from them says...

Thing is, I ordered them when they allowed multiple orders and I never had any issues with the previous waves. If I do carry on collecting them then I will obviously have to go this route, especially as all retailers seem to have a limit now, and rightfully so.

You really should continue. You shouldn't let one screw up ruin a collection you enjoy :)

That would be quite remarkable, but still, I don't think you can withstand the appeal :heh:

For now, to me you are:

frabz-Selfdiscipline-c7a26f.jpg