NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Geez, what a git...

I think I'd be able to punch him square in the face and actually get cheered for it.

He's clearly got issues. He should spend the money on thereapy instead.

He's clearly got issues. He should spend the money on thereapy instead.

Ad it it, you're going to do the same with captain turd if they ever release an amiibo...

Ad it it, you're going to do the same with captain turd if they ever release an amiibo...

I wouldn't spend a penny on any amiibo, nevermind that spotty little $h1t. Like I've said before, I play video games not collect dolls.

I wouldn't spend a penny on any amiibo, nevermind that spotty little $h1t. Like I've said before, I play video games not collect dolls.

It's a good job that Amiibos arent dolls then. :heh:

badass.jpg

It's a good job that Amiibos arent dolls then. :heh:

You're right, they're less useful than dolls. :p

How do you know? You don't collect either of them. :heh:

This man doesn't need first hand experience to form opinions on things!!

This man doesn't need first hand experience to form opinions on things!!

I've told you before that is rubbish. I'm not a murderer, I presume you're not a murderer :p as are most people in the world. Yet we see them as despicable people. Are we allowed have that opinion? Why do I need to own them to have an opinion. I've seen them, held them, read all about them and I know what amiibo do. People have and form opinions everyday about things they don't have first hand experience of.

Anyway, here's a video about them.

Amiibo: Glorified DLC, Or The New Mini Boglins? (The Jimquisition)

I've told you before that is rubbish. I'm not a murderer, I presume you're not a murderer :p as are most people in the world. Yet we see them as despicable people. Are we allowed have that opinion? Why do I need to own them to have an opinion. I've seen them, held them, read all about them and I know what amiibo do. People have and form opinions everyday about things they don't have first hand experience of.

Anyway, here's a video about them.

Amiibo: Glorified DLC, Or The New Mini Boglins? (The Jimquisition)

Idiots have opinions before they've first hand experienced. Most people would be able to express an interest or an idea. To say mario and toad is rubbish is just stupid. To say they don't appeal to you? Fine. To say you don't think you'd like the ? Fine. To say they're rubbish without playing them, idiotic. As for amiibo, if you've held them fine. maybe just try not to throw some insulting remarks to the many collectors on these forums.

As for your murder argument... Oh boy. It's one of the worst arguments I've ever read. Not the same AT ALL. We understand and have first hand empathy, morality, we know our rights and wrongs. THIS is what we're critisising. Not the act. Can we say we wouldn't like to murder someone? Not without doing it :) That's the comparison.

Edited by dazzybee

Anybody still wanting a mario or link amiibo, they are available for £9 from Amazon.

Got Zelda for what I found a rather inflated price of £16 off Amazon because nowhere seemed to have her. Didn't realise these would be so in demand. My boyfriend has Link, Peach and Kirby so we're kinda sharing. I want Sheik and Rosalina!

Still trying to figure out if Nintendo *really* found a use for them... Their role in smash bros thus far just seems rather bizarre to me.

As for your murder argument... Oh boy. It's one of the worst arguments I've ever read. Not the same AT ALL.

To say his argument is one of the worst you've read without killing someone, idiotic.

:blank:

:heh:

So what do people think of the new series of amiibo?

I'm not so sure about the aesthetics.. the red base looks cheaper to me, although I prefer the poses of a couple of figurines.

And do people think we're likely to see other characters such as shy guys and goombas perhaps?

The lack of crutches is a good thing at least.

super_mario_collection_amiibo.png

jpg

jpg

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Wait, they've changed them?

What's going on here?

Changed what?

As they said from the start, there are different series. We've been getting the Smash Bros. series but they just announced the Super Mario series. Different figures, same functionality

B7UPlleIIAAQ-VU.png:orig

These are being stylised by the Mario series and are being noted for Mario Party. Toad is added as he's a Mario character, but isn't a Smash one.

Wow, all of the MarioBros. series amiibo look so much better than the Smash ones, especially Peach! :o

I kinda regret getting the Smash Bros. version of Mario now. :heh:

Wario looks cool though. :awesome:

Changed what?

As they said from the start, there are different series. We've been getting the Smash Bros. series but they just announced the Super Mario series. Different figures, same functionality

B7UPlleIIAAQ-VU.png:orig

These are being stylised by the Mario series and are being noted for Mario Party. Toad is added as he's a Mario character, but isn't a Smash one.

Oh right ok.

It just seemed like they've hardly made any use of the first ones and now they've got these.

But I guess that's just Nintendo. :indeed:

I like these ones loads more though. And Toad is there! Hooray!

I prefer both Yoshi's and mario's smash poses myself, but it's good to get some different poses to give people choice, I definitely prefer luigi in the super mario series.

I'm wondering if the bases will be plain or if there will be some sort of icon (perhaps a mushroom?) like the smash ones.

I prefer both Yoshi's and mario's smash poses myself, but it's good to get some different poses to give people choice, I definitely prefer luigi in the super mario series.

I'm wondering if the bases will be plain or if there will be some sort of icon (perhaps a mushroom?) like the smash ones.

Well these bases are red for a start. No idea on the top bit

Well these bases are red for a start. No idea on the top bit
Looks like they have a checkered pattern:

ds-amiibo-teaser-hand.png