NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

1 hour ago, RedShell said:

That is such a gorgeous amiibo, it almost made me break my "absolutely no more than 1 amiibo per character rule" but I managed to stay strong. :D

I look at my Toon Link amiibo with disgust now though, knowing that he's responsible for me not owning the Link's Awakening one. :heh:

They are different Links though so technically they are different characters. :heh:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, RedShell said:

That is such a gorgeous amiibo, it almost made me break my "absolutely no more than 1 amiibo per character rule" but I managed to stay strong. :D

I look at my Toon Link amiibo with disgust now though, knowing that he's responsible for me not owning the Link's Awakening one. :heh:

Do It Do It Do it

https://tenor.com/view/disenchantment-luci-bean-do-it-gif-12394100

Edited by BowserBasher

17 hours ago, MindFreak said:

Has there been any word on a Banjo-Kazooie amiibo for Smash?

Nope, it'll be a while before we get news of the DLC characters. They're probably gonna show up once all the base game characters that weren't in Smash 4 are done.

• Like 1

Cheers. Couldn't find anything myself so wanted to hear if anyone had read something somewhere. I reckon that B-K will be my second amiibo. 

22 hours ago, MindFreak said:

Cheers. Couldn't find anything myself so wanted to hear if anyone had read something somewhere. I reckon that B-K will be my second amiibo. 

Yeah, with you on that. I haven't gotten an amiibo since receiving the 8-Bit Link from @Dcubed as a Christmas present. (He totally didn't end up getting two and just gift one to me)

B-K is definitely gonna be my 7th, they're going right next to Shulk in my "British accent" section.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12218668-1774688057441868.jpg

Incineroar is available to pre-order on the Nintendo Store UK now.

Go... go.. go? ::shrug:

Or get it whenever, I think there's enough amiibo to go around now. :p

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Eh, I could probably find a way cuter plushie of it much easier.

Anyway, Pokémon amiibo are amongst the worst for actual usage.

4000x2000_Amiibo_SSBU-113029.jpg

Dark Samus & Richter amiibo figures available to pre-order now at Nintendo Store UK.

Go go go! :D

• Thanks 2

This arrived over the weekend.

EP1joSHWAAEvwBJ?format=jpg&name=small

I've been after both him and Diddy for ages now. I missed out on preordering them both back when they were first released and it's only now that DK got a restock. I now just need Diddy to come back in stock and i'll be up to date with the Mario series amiibo line. 

I was looking through my amiibo and I still need to finish off the Animal Crossing series. I should really get on that sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I was looking through my amiibo and I still need to finish off the Animal Crossing series. I should really get on that sooner rather than later.

I think those ones are selling for peanuts now. They did NOT go down well, in hindsight maybe they'd have done better timed with New Horizons rather than "amiibo festival" :blank:

Thanks. Got mine to keep up a full collection (well apart from those player 2 variants and the Rob variant.)

For those that aren’t aware, the majority of Legend of Zelda amiibo are available to pre-order again from the Nintendo Store.

4 hours ago, WackerJr said:

For those that aren’t aware, the majority of Legend of Zelda amiibo are available to pre-order again from the Nintendo Store.

Thanks. They were all still up and I managed to get all the LoZ ones I needed. 

• Like 1

Got some of the Amiibo that were on the Nintendo site. For some reason the cancelled the Toon Link citing system error. So still need him 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Cube said:

I just want the Banjo Amiibo to be announced.

We'll probably get a release date for Banjo when the next Smash character is revealed. So be very prepared to snap one up once that next presentation shows up.

• Like 1

In the mean time Cat Mario & Cat Peach have been announced after the Mario 35 Direct.

And during the Monster Hunter Direct three new Monster Hunter amiibo have been announced to launch together with Monster Hunter Rise.

Still no word on localizing the Monster Hunter Stories amiibo which, just like silver/gold Mario, gold Mega Man and Qbby amiibo, remain JP and/or US exclusives. Don’t think we’ll ever see any of those released over here sadly.