NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

There's a guy on ebay selling them. They are from Australia though and I'm not sure if their cards are different to ours. Dont think they will be as its a PAL region.

Have you got a link to this chap?

Can't see it when I look.

They have one name either side of the main name.

e.g. Isabelle

Marie Isabelle Canela

I'm presuming the Australian ones are like the EU ones with 2 names either side.

Ordered your cards yet, @dazzybee? :D

Ha, no not yet :) I'm waiting to see what the cards are like with my amiibo festival order; if I like them, I'll whack it in. Just spent a lot of money the past couple of weeks - iPad pro and bits over a grand, just been to paris over a grand, games and amiibo this week alone a few hundred. Feels a little indulgent spending over £100 on cards I may not even want.

But then I also think, you've spent that much, what's another £100 odd?

I've been staring at that Mega yarn Yoshi amiibo on and off for the most part of the day. The sheer temptation to just pre-order it is insane. Those things are going to just fly off the shelves, especially with Christmas just around the corner. :( That's also the issue money wise! *sighs* The struggle is real. :(

Pre-ordered Mega Yarn Yoshi. I can't resist because I'm a tool. Still resisting all the Animal Crossing ones though - it helps that the game that fully supports them is truly awful from reviews.

So I dropped everything I was doing to go and nab myself one, only to find it all sold out...Oh how I've met with a terrible fate.

The mega yoshi amiibo is also £34.99 at Smyths toys, or if you don't mind importing then it's €39.99 from Amazon Germany which is about £33 delivered.

Tar, ordered from amazon germany!

Anyone else's Mega Yarn Yoshi ship already? That was... surprisingly quick.

Anyone else's Mega Yarn Yoshi ship already? That was... surprisingly quick.

Yes mine did. :)

Quicker than I can say... Mega Yarn Yoshi Yields Yards of Wool! :heh:

So many wonderful amiibo figurines added to my collection today. It's great to finally have Falco, and the Animal Crossing amiibo are adorable, too.

And my booster box of Series 2 amiibo cards has shipped, so I still have plenty to look forward to as well. Including the adorable Mega Yarn Yoshi I'll be getting in a week~

Being an amiibo collector is the best. :yay:

The Mewtwo amiibo is currently £8.99 on Amazon UK as one of their lightning deals, although you'll need prime/other items to get free postage.

I picked up my 4th amiibo yesterday in the form of Samus :hehe:

I've kinda wanted this one for a while just to unlock the costumes in Mario Kart 8 and Yoshi's Wooly World but I ended up getting it from Argos for £5.99 due to them giving me £5 off because of some trouble I had with a previous order with them (in fact, there's a problem almost every time I use Argos :blank:)

There's a significant chip in paintwork on Samus' helmet but It'll have to do :heh:

About 30 minutes ago, a delivery man came with my album for Series 2 of the Animal Crossing amiibo cards!

Then, just now, another delivery man delivered the booster box!

And to make it even better, it's Wednesday, which means I get to open the cards at the Pokémon League and make all of my friends jealous again! :laughing:

This day is shaping up to be pretty great.