NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

The Japanese version of ROB is currently available for order at playasia for anyone else who missed him when he initially went up.

GAME also have the Animal Crossing amiibo for preorder. They've stuck to a rather optimistic £15 each, with the triple pack at £39.99. They also have the card folder (series 1) for £8.99, which is the cheapest I've seen it.

And my Mewtwo and Mario just turned up from Nintendo while I was typing this. Looks like they've switched from Yodel to Royal Mail for everything now as my last couple of items and Zelda have all been Royal Mail (and also taken an extra day to deliver).

Looks like they've switched from Yodel to Royal Mail for everything now as my last couple of items and Zelda have all been Royal Mail (and also taken an extra day to deliver).

Same here. I blame @Serebii :p

Tbh I don't think they can be any shitter than Yodel, so it's probably a good thing!

Hmmm.... Don't know what to do... I don't want to collect everything smash style and just pick up the odd figure... but I'm weirdly tempted.

The only thing I'm confused about though is I thought the game was supposed to be free?!

The only thing I'm confused about though is I thought the game was supposed to be free?!

I have no idea where people were getting this impression. I never once heard anything about it being free.

Hmmm.... Don't know what to do... I don't want to collect everything smash style and just pick up the odd figure... but I'm weirdly tempted.

I ordered the big bundle, but will probably end up cancelling it closer to release. Just wanted them all secured on the off-chance I decide I want to collect 'em. I still plan to end my collection with the Smash Bros. series.

I ordered the big bundle, but will probably end up cancelling it closer to release. Just wanted them all secured on the off-chance I decide I want to collect 'em. I still plan to end my collection with the Smash Bros. series.

I maybe should've done that... Sold out now!

You don't want to collect any amiibo again at all? Your animal crossing amiibo says different :) Plus you never know what they'll release. I see it as not feeling "obliged" like I do with smash now, and just do what my original intention was when it all started anyway, just buy the ones I want.

The animal crossing ones look amazing though, makes me realise how good their character design is in that game!

I've ordered all the AC ones along with the game. I don't know if I'll be collecting the cards, too few per pack for the price, but I love the AC games and need the NPC character Amiibo.

So, over 800,000 amiibo cards have been sold.

Over 400,000 Yarn Yoshi have been sold

Over 21 million amiibo figures have been sold.

Not bad, not bad.

I've finally moved most of my stuff to my new apartment, which means I finally have shelf space to store all my amiibo!

I just spent the last hour opening the last 20 amiibo I've bought but hadn't had the space to display, as well as organizing all the others, and it feels grrreat!

wALQf5f.jpg

So yeah... that's how I spent my Halloween evening. :heh:

It'll be fun to finally use them in games as well, but that'll be for another day...

God i wish these games would come to the west :( I have the japanese DS one and it's brilliant. Would love the actual drum home console version

Just moved my Animal Crossing amiibo order to Amazon Spain. The three pack is currently €30, and I managed to order 6 amiibo, the series 2 card folder and 2 packs of cards for under £64 including delivery. They also have Isabelle and Digby available individually, and if anyone is still looking for wool yoshi then they are in stock at €12 each.

Just ordered amiibo festival and all animal crossing a,iibo, plus extra cards... I blame you V!

F**k you Nintendo and your vile talons, get them out of me!!!!

Just ordered amiibo festival and all animal crossing amiibo, plus extra cards... I blame you V!

Happy to help! :D