NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

I also caved in and bought K.K. slider, now I'm tempted to get Tom Nook.....

But I think after that I'm done with the A.C. amiibo.

Chibi Robo and Shovel Knight will be delivered next week, then I'll have to wait until they announce SSB Lucas, Ryu, Roy and Cloud.... And more after dec 15th....?

I might be done for a while after that, but there are some potential series that would lure me back in:

Super Mario series: Waluigi, Boo, Koopa, Goomba, Blooper, Magikoopa, etc...

Starfox series: Peppy and Slippy or some vehicles

Punch-out!! series: King Hippo, Glass Joe etc

Has anyone designed an nice display case for these yet?

I've got the majority now and it would be nice to have something official or fan made to display them..

January's Animal Crossing amiibo have been put up for the bargain price of £8.30! Don't think it's going to get better than this, but will likely increase! http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018IGNC7K/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&linkCode=ur2&tag=amiibofigures-21&linkId=KEC4LJKWO25Y

Resetti was £10+ when I preordered. Best thing is though if the do go up in price, pre order price guarantee.

And add Mega yarn yoshi, a small blue wooly Yoshi and normal Link to the list. I swear i dont even collect them >.>

And add Mega yarn yoshi, a small blue wooly Yoshi and normal Link to the list. I swear i dont even collect them >.>

261.jpg

Who wants to be bet his "Not a collection" will end up looking somewhat like this?

Oh man, after seeing Bayonettas in-game art work I think they're gonna have a hell of a time translating that to amiibo form! It looks even more complicated than Palutena.

Amiibo hunters - head out to your local HMV, where all amiibo are being sold for just £7.99 each! :yay:

Just got an email from both Nintendo Store and GAME saying the Shovel Knight amiibo has been delayed again. At this rate I doubt it will be out before Christmas.

Fed up receiving the same delayed Shovel Knight amiibo email. Every single week they seem to push the release date back.

How Yacht Club got the entire UK shipment stuck in customs, I have no idea.

Probably sent it all in one big box. Silly Yacht Club, every importer knows that you ship in small amounts at a time in small, light boxes to sneak it past customs. Come on, this is basic stuff :p

261.jpg

Who wants to be bet his "Not a collection" will end up looking somewhat like this?

The funny thing is that I actually do have more than that set, and I'm not even trying to collect them! :p

Edited by Dcubed

Does anyone know if both of the R.O.B.'s unlock different costumes in Yoshi's Woolly World & Super Mario Maker or different features in other games? If not, I'm gonna keep my Famicom R.O.B. sealed I think...

And does the Shovel Knight amiibo have any other use than in his own game?

This evening's Secret Santa party with friends got me my final amiibo of the year (I'm not expecting any on Friday), so here is my end of 2015 collection!

CB5717E0-5DB7-4A1C-B6F9-61F0D4966435_zpsucmokutu.jpg

I hope amiibo have a more select role in 2015 it's been overdone and loosing the rarety appeal

Them being a rare item should be over now that they sorted out their production line. Good thing as well. It gets the amiibo into the hands of those that want them more easily.

The Smash amiibo were probably the biggest set that they plan on releasing. I imagine in the future that any large sets will just be in card form.

Going forward, I think we will have a few amiibo for Star Fox Zero and cards for Pokken Tournament.

Them being a rare item should be over now that they sorted out their production line. Good thing as well. It gets the amiibo into the hands of those that want them more easily.

The Smash amiibo were probably the biggest set that they plan on releasing. I imagine in the future that any large sets will just be in card form.

Going forward, I think we will have a few amiibo for Star Fox Zero and cards for Pokken Tournament.

Walking into Smyths in Bournemouth is incredible.

amiibo...all the colours of the rainbow.