NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

tPHVOLv.png

b0MNN32.png

All from the Nintendo store. I have a Mewtwo preordered from Game and then it's Falco needed. I may get Lucas but not too fussed after the last two come out.

Mine turned up too. I'm still going to get most amiibo I think. Love them. And I reckon they'll be released at a much slower pace too so won't feel so horrific, also think they'll be bundled with games more to hide that cost!!

I'm in love with the Duck Hunt Duo one. Who would have thought a couple of years ago we'd get a nice little figurine of those two from the original NES game!

Wave 1 of the Animal Crossing amiibo are hitting Japan on November 21st

Wave 2 has been announced, coming December 17th

small.pngsmall.pngsmall.pngsmall.png

Really glad to see a second wave of amiibo, Blathers and Resetti especially. Hopefully this means we'll get some of the other characters like Brewster, Kapp'n and Phyllis. Not sure how useful they'll be as amiibo but it's nice to just get the figures.

Those amiibo do look really good quality. But will be trying to stick to just getting K.K. :hehe:

It's nice that there will be the option of both figures and cards for the AC range though, makes a lot of sense and I wish the same would happen for all other amiibo too. I'd love to get the Splatoon amiibo as cards for example.

But yeah, you've gotta love the cross-compatibility of amiibo. I've already used my Happy Home Designer Resetti card on Super Mario Maker (to unlock his Mystery Mushroom costume) and on amiibo Touch & Play which got me Wrecking Crew! How appropriate is that? :laughing:

Mewtwo sure went out of stock fast. No go for me, gonna have to hunt him down on release day. Not so bad considering Nintendo Store's new shipping not costing out great for single amiibo.

Nintendo, why you choose to put Mewtwo up just as I'd gone to work? :/

Only just got back, had no chance... *sigh* I suppose I'll keep my fall-back order with ShopTo then. :indeed:

I don't think it was meant to be up. They probably closed when they noticed and will re-add it soon

That's more like it Nintendo...

Mewtwo is Up! :D

Gogogo!

When is R.O.B out in Japan, I've not even seen him go up for preorder at my usual import places.

When is R.O.B out in Japan, I've not even seen him go up for preorder at my usual import places.

October 29th

Looks like the Yarn Yoshi amiibo are starting to show back up in stock. Smyths have all three colours available online and in several stores. Gonna check my local in a bit!

Gonna check my local in a bit!

Remember when this used to mean "go to the pub"?

Remember when this used to mean "go to the pub"?

giphy.gif

Managed to score the Wooly World blue/pink, so that's that set complete for now.

Still kinda aiming to skip Animal Crossing but the reality is I'm probably gonna cave in.

I ordered a booster box (42 packs) of Animal Crossing amiibo cards, and they arrived today. So naturally I brought it along to the Pokémon League and opened it there to make everybody jealous (and it worked)! :laughing:

As for the contents of the box, it was a huge success and I got the complete set! Bring on Series 2, please! :hehe:

I ordered a booster box (42 packs) of Animal Crossing amiibo cards, and they arrived today. So naturally I brought it along to the Pokémon League and opened it there to make everybody jealous (and it worked)! :laughing:

As for the contents of the box, it was a huge success and I got the complete set! Bring on Series 2, please! :hehe:

Any spares for sale ? Need these 3 cards

Needed

Where did you order the box from?