NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

p08DegI.jpg

I hate you.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get one.

It's so fluffy and squishy!

u48Ntqw.png?1

Four more added to my collection.

And Shulk and Dedede have been put up on Game.co.uk if anyone needs them. (If they are still up)

Missed the Game restock for Shulk, but thought I'd have a look if I could find one elsewhere and managed to get one reserved at Argos. Sent my mum on an expedition to fetch it (not exactly my local Argos) and she's just rung to say she's got it! Finally up to date with amiibo and no markup (well okay petrol) either. :yay:

Managed to reserve a Marth in the local ARGOS. Kinda tempted to go for it as it might be the new face print - I have the new Villager too, it's very interesting to own different "versions" of the characters. Very nice to see Nintendo working to improve the quality.

I hear Palutena is kinda derpy in the new wave...?

What got restocked exactly? I have a fair idea, but just to be clear. Shulk, King Dedede, the Fire Emblem characters(Robin, Lucina, Marth and Ike), some Little Macs, Dark Pit and Palutena?

Weren't the Fire Emblem characters planned for last month to coincide with Codename Steam? Don't answer, they were.

Yeah, great isn't it? Loads of restocks :)

Managed to finally get a proper Little Mac. Not missing anyone now.

What got restocked exactly? I have a fair idea, but just to be clear. Shulk, King Dedede, the Fire Emblem characters(Robin, Lucina, Marth and Ike), some Little Macs, Dark Pit and Palutena?

Dark Pit and Palutena are new ones.

Zelda and Kirby also got restocked.

Weren't the Fire Emblem characters planned for last month to coincide with Codename Steam? Don't answer, they were.

I think most of them were, apart from Rosalina.

The restocked clearly weren't nationwide. Not a single GAME, Argos or Toys R Us near me got any stock of Dedede, Little Mac or Shulk.

Just received an email from the Nintendo store - amiibo will be restocked this week on there. Also included some code for 30% discount off the amiibo 8 figure travel case. Maybe this will come in handy for you guys?

No mention of what figures though, probably the ones discussed here.

Hello Guy,

As the first to know, we are pleased to inform you Nintendo Official UK Store will be releasing replenishment stock of certain amiibo figures this week. Please keep checking back on the store from today as these amiibo figures will gradually become available to order.

amiibo - http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list

Nintendo Official UK Store appreciates the enthusiasm you have continued to show toward amiibo. We have continued to see consumer demand outpace supply levels for certain characters at times, and we are doing our best to prevent this from happening. The store remains committed to keeping amiibo affordable and easy to access to enhance gameplay experiences.

In addition, we would like to give you early access to this store offer:

30% Off amiibo 8 Figure Travel Case

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/amiibo-8-figure-travel-case-mario-friends/11115804.html

Enter the promotion code 30AMIIBOCASE5 at the checkout to receive your 30% off an amiibo 8 Figure Travel Case.

*Terms & Conditions:

1. Promotion subject to availability.

2. Limited to one promotion code per transaction.

3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code.

4. Promotion ends 23:59 on Wednesday 1st July 2015.

Kind Regards

Nintendo Official UK Store

Assuming most of us received this, haha.

Typical Little Mac gets a restock the day my Japanese import does.

I missed him anyway

Just received an email from the Nintendo store - amiibo will be restocked this week on there. Also included some code for 30% discount off the amiibo 8 figure travel case. Maybe this will come in handy for you guys?

No mention of what figures though, probably the ones discussed here.

Hello Guy,

As the first to know, we are pleased to inform you Nintendo Official UK Store will be releasing replenishment stock of certain amiibo figures this week. Please keep checking back on the store from today as these amiibo figures will gradually become available to order.

amiibo - http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list

Nintendo Official UK Store appreciates the enthusiasm you have continued to show toward amiibo. We have continued to see consumer demand outpace supply levels for certain characters at times, and we are doing our best to prevent this from happening. The store remains committed to keeping amiibo affordable and easy to access to enhance gameplay experiences.

In addition, we would like to give you early access to this store offer:

30% Off amiibo 8 Figure Travel Case

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/amiibo-8-figure-travel-case-mario-friends/11115804.html

Enter the promotion code 30AMIIBOCASE5 at the checkout to receive your 30% off an amiibo 8 Figure Travel Case.

*Terms & Conditions:

1. Promotion subject to availability.

2. Limited to one promotion code per transaction.

3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code.

4. Promotion ends 23:59 on Wednesday 1st July 2015.

Kind Regards

Nintendo Official UK Store

Assuming most of us received this, haha.

Yup. Just got it myself.

I've now gotta watch the internet like a hawk to try and nab my missing 3.....

I think most of them were, apart from Rosalina.

The restocked clearly weren't nationwide. Not a single GAME, Argos or Toys R Us near me got any stock of Dedede, Little Mac or Shulk.

They're not available in Ireland either. Only Argos have Shulk and King Dedede available for reservation next week. And only Smyths have put Little Mac back on their website but it's not available, maybe it'll be available soon.

Yes, and they were.

So I assume if you've ordered 1 on the Nintendo store months back, you can't now order a second of the same one? It's one per customer lifetime, not just 1 per order right?

I kinda really want a Shulk one...

You know? I look at it and I'm just rally feeling it.

Will have to keep an eye out for it.

(Probably won't happen though, I can't even get a single Yarn Yoshi while some of you have all 3, you greedy smegs!)

So I assume if you've ordered 1 on the Nintendo store months back, you can't now order a second of the same one? It's one per customer lifetime, not just 1 per order right?

I'm gonna assume it's one per order. Would be a bit harsh if say an Amiibo broke and you wanted another but they refused.

Yes, and they were.

Maybe in the UK they were. But they've only been available in Ireland since today and only in thieving Gamestop.

Maybe in the UK they were. But they've only been available in Ireland since today and only in thieving Gamestop.

Ok? Well sucks for Ireland.

Why is this an issue for you, anyway? You don't collect amiibo and are constantly grousing about them existing.

So, here's my collection so far:

Link - Got

Sonic - Got

Inkling Girl - Got

Pikachu - Got

Green Yarn Yoshi - Got

Pac-Man - Dispatched

Mega Man - Dispatched

Toad - Dispatched

Pit - Dispatched

Villager - Dispatched

Zero Suit Samus - Ordered

Gannondorf - Ordered

Zelda - Ordered

Olimar - Pre-ordered

So, here's my collection so far:

Link - Got

Sonic - Got

Inkling Girl - Got

Pikachu - Got

Green Yarn Yoshi - Got

Pac-Man - Dispatched

Mega Man - Dispatched

Toad - Dispatched

Pit - Dispatched

Villager - Dispatched

Zero Suit Samus - Ordered

Gannondorf - Ordered

Zelda - Ordered

Olimar - Pre-ordered

He's taken the bait! Reel him in, boys!!

Ok? Well sucks for Ireland.

Why is this an issue for you, anyway? You don't collect amiibo and are constantly grousing about them existing.

I don't just write Ireland as my address. Other people do live here too you know.

I take it Shulk is one you still need? I reserved one at the Metro Centre for someone but they don't need it now, so if you want the reservation number you can have it? I also have reservations at Grantham and Melton Mowbray that I don't need if anyone wants them and can get there tomorrow.