NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

My Jigglypuff from Nintendo just got delivered (or dumped in the recycling bin by the courier anyway). Unfortunately my Game order was dispatched before I had chance to cancel so looks like I'll have a spare. Will have to check how long you get to return stuff as I had to use my mum's card to order (had a lot of problems with mine at game) and she's on holiday for at least a couple more weeks.

You could offer it to @david\.dakota. I'm pretty sure he's after the latest wave as he missed out on preorders.

My Amiibo have yet to leave the Nintendo UK headquarters. :D

@Hero\-of\-Time Thanks. I've literally just come off the phone and checked with a local store, they seem to have, sit down for this revelation, plenty of stock (relatively speaking). Postage for these things is pretty high, so would rather pick up in store. I should be fine for both... But if there's a hitch, I might come back to you if you're still looking for a buyer.

Just got my email too. Though the date said arrival on or before June 1st. Still expect them on Friday though.

Just got my email too. Though the date said arrival on or before June 1st. Still expect them on Friday though.

Both the Amiibo and Spaltoon seem to be a bit all over the place. Some people have their Amiibo from Nintendo already, while some have just been shipped today. Same goes for Splatoon.

These guys joined the collection yesterday.

image_zpsdhxvnnan.jpg

The boxes for the Splatoon Amiibo and smaller than the Smash Bros ones by quite a bit.

You finally got Little Mac! :)

It's a Japanese one though. I still need a UK version for my boxed collection.

Am i the only one who thinks that the GAME lorry theft is either scalpers wanting to get stock and increase demand.....Or Nintendo ninja's doing the same.....

Decided to get a couple more. I ordered a Sonic from Japan, and I've pre-ordered Olimar. Those will go with my current ordered ones of Link, Inkling Girl and Yarn Yoshi.

I'm mainly sticking to a few I really want. Olimar looks pretty awesome.

Finally! My ninja Frog got shipped!

I've been waiting bloody ages for that!

Can some of you post pics of your collections sometime? Maybe when you get the new ones.

Can some of you post pics of your collections sometime? Maybe when you get the new ones.

nlcrpZF.jpg

Starting to run low on space. My remove my Pokémon Tretta Scanner. Will give me room for two more.

I just don't like having them so close to eachother.

Edited by Serebii

Have Greninja and Jiggly waiting at the parents' place with Splatoon and the Squid. Just gotta track down Inkling Boy and Girl now after foolishly neglecting to pre-order. ARGOS seem promising, they claim the figures can be delivered to a local store for collection in 5 days.

Failing that, I guess I'll import from Japan or something. Still missing four of the Mario wave too, agh.

Get a 10% off amiibo code to use in the Nintendo UK online store when you buy select Wii U games from the eShop.

CGINoLfWEAAW_8b.jpg

Edited by Wii

Get a 10% off amiibo code to use in the Nintendo UK online store when you buy select Wii U games from the eShop.

CGINoLfWEAAW_8b.jpg

That'd be good if any of the amiibo were ever in stock!

I've put a reservation for Inkling Girl to collect from Argos on Monday, will pick up the other two at a later date hopefully. No idea how I'll the the squid, may have to go to eBay for that or just give it a miss.

Promised myself I won't get addicted to amiibo - only have two so far, but I actually want the Splatoon ones, they look pretty good and they've locked stuff I want to play behind them - which I really don't agree with. But I just can't justify spending so much to get some toys!!

Has anyone got their Inkling Girl Amiibo from ShopTo yet? I got an Amiibo-shaped box in the post, turned out to be the Sonic I ordered yesterday afternoon (apparently it was a UK seller).

I'm tempted to send it back when it arrives and import the bundle from Japan.

Edited by Cube

I mentioned yesterday that Amazon was charging the same as ShopTo for the Inkling Girl amiibo - well now they're charging £32 for the Inkling Boy! That's Amazon themselves, not a private seller! Ridiculous.

I mentioned yesterday that Amazon was charging the same as ShopTo for the Inkling Girl amiibo - well now they're charging £32 for the Inkling Boy! That's Amazon themselves, not a private seller! Ridiculous.

Good thing that the Inkling Girl is way cooler than the Boy! That's insane! :o

Japan is getting more Marth, Ike, Lucario, Meta Knight, Lucina, and Robin amiibo next month. God knows they need them more than any other region.

[TWEET]604166105540612096[/TWEET]

Found a good price of £32 for the Splatoon triple pack on eBay, from Australia, have messaged them to see who they use for delivery/whether their customers tend get import charges when shipping to the UK. If they use Royal Mail they have handling charges of £8, plus the VAT, so I'd rather avoid. If they mark as a gift though, as some companies do, I'll be going straight for this!

Has anyone got their Inkling Girl Amiibo from ShopTo yet?

My brother ordered his inklings from Shopto and they both turned up yesterday evening.

My life is henceforth dedicated to forever searching for a Ness amiibo that is sold at a normal price. It is a sad and hopeless journey, but I must not cry until the end.

giphy.gif

JYQFUmD.png

The Ness amiibo became tame!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Got lucky and managed to get this fella from GAME. One Ness amiibo at a regular price, take that scalpers. I can cry now.

With the purchase of Ness, I finally have the original 12 Smash fighters! Feels goooood. I've been keeping them sealed for now in case I couldn't get the ones I wanted, but with this, the temptation to rip 'em open gets stronger. =P

C7qrRqH.png

"Choose Your Character!" (meow)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

This amiibo stinks!

Open themmmmmmmmmmmmm. Don't turn those lil' guys and girls into Stinky Petes....