NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Nah, they are still there on the mobile version of the site. They have yet to be put up on the desktop version. They must be working their way through the system now.

The links I followed on the site brought me to somewhere different.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/olimar-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-557564?catGroupId=

http://www.game.co.uk/en/dr-mario-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-557566?catGroupId=

http://www.game.co.uk/en/bowser-jr-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-557568?catGroupId=

Up at GAME.

Happy now.

Pre-ordered! Thanks for the heads up.

well it let me purchase them...they best not cancel them because the mobile version has been updated

I feel so sorry for my family, I've been a frumpy gucker all day. Happy bunny now.

Aside from installing the Twitter app, I hate Twitter, anyone got any ideas on how to get, perhaps, an email from Twitter when Nintendo UK tweets with the #NintendoUKstore?

ShopTo Are basically testing how much they can charge for these things then? 14.99 - sell out. Upped to 19.99, probably didn't do as well, now just under 17. Utter cunts!!

Edited by dazzybee

Shoot Are basically testing how much they can charge for these things then? 14.99 - sell out. Upped to 19.99, probably didn't do as well, now just under 17. Utter cunts!!

Supply and demand, my friend. Supply and demand. We may not like it but it's just business.

Shoot Are basically testing how much they can charge for these things then? 14.99 - sell out. Upped to 19.99, probably didn't do as well, now just under 17. Utter cunts!!

Shoot? I know what you mean and nowhere near one of your worst conundrums. It's like your brain kicked into gear after that bit of verbal gymnastics.

Shopto are bad price wise. I take it people are using them as a last resort.

Shoot? I know what you mean and nowhere near one of your worst conundrums. It's like your brain kicked into gear after that bit of verbal gymnastics.

Pretty much.

I usually go Nintendo shop, GAME and then Shopto. If they fail then it's checking Argos and Toys R Us on release day. Finally, if all else fails ,then it's off to ebay I go.

Very relieved to have gotten all three x2, Olimar especially. Though would have preferred the 3 from Pikmin 3

Pure ipad auto spelling. I swear! So glad I got them from Nintendo, Havent axtually been punished by the 14.99 too much!

I feel so sorry for my family, I've been a frumpy gucker all day. Happy bunny now.

Aside from installing the Twitter app, I hate Twitter, anyone got any ideas on how to get, perhaps, an email from Twitter when Nintendo UK tweets with the #NintendoUKstore?

Look into using IFTTT and something like pushbullet. IFTTT is a site that allows you to set up all kinds of recipes that you can then push to your phone or computer. Pushbullet is like a one stop notification house.

I use IFTTT to set up an alert when certain posts are made on Twitter from the amiibofiguresuk account. You still need a Twitter login but you could set it up to send you an alert every time #NintendoUKstore is mentioned in a tweet.

What was the last on Dedede? Wanted to buy one as a present for someone but all out on the official store, so I've gone for a standard Mario instead. Wish I wasn't so limited in my choices right now though :(

Pure ipad auto spelling. I swear! So glad I got them from Nintendo, Havent axtually been punished by the 14.99 too much!

Oh my daze! This is too funny. How did it miss that?

You've outdone yourself this time!

Impressive looking custom Ice Climbers amiibo.

17931208346_0e528c21e7_k.jpg

17769787848_961c125992_z.jpg

17958316631_38e5db08c6_z.jpg

My Inkling Girl Amiibo has been despatched from ShopTo. I apparently get a free keyring, too.

Shopto have already taken payment and started the process for my inklings, Jigglypuff and Greninja. I assume it's due to the bank holiday.

EDIT: Beaten by Cube.

Rumor: Nintendo now enforcing 1 amiibo character per customer rule in the UK

The amiibo situation has been out of control almost since launch. Nintendo hasn’t been shipping enough figures for a number of characters, and scalpers have been taking advantage of the situation to drive up the prices on sites like eBay.

Based on a rumored internal email stemming from GAME, it seems that Nintendo is starting to crack down on things. Apparently, Nintendo UK has sent new rules to major retailers, and the company is now actively enforcing the 1 amiibo per customer rule forcibly. That means consumers are only able to purchase one unit of each character. It’s all being done in attempt to cut down on the reselling market.

I haven’t seen the email myself, but this information comes from the trustworthy information-leaker Liam Robertson. Assuming it’s true, it’s nice to see Nintendo finally looking to address some of amiibo’s issues.

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-nintendo-now-enforcing-1-amiibo-character-per-customer-rule-in-the-uk/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Doctor_Cupcakes

Might as well post some news. It's not like there's a Splatoon demo to be playing.

Nintendo UK have earmarked the money and processed my order for Greninja & Jigglypuff, as well as my Splatoon bundle. Awaiting dispatch

My Spatoon amiibo pack has been dispatched from Nintendo store. Just waiting foe the Smash amiibo to be dispatched.

Instead of 1 per customer why not produce more , bloody retards in charge of Nintendo , think of all the sales lost on gc adapters and amiibos