NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

What would be better is after the "demo" is over, you can buy the full game for a nice discount from the eshop price. It is possible, even if it is a small amount. The network premium was £5 for £50 spent, so presumably they can afford a 10% discount...

My Sonic and Megaman have shipped from Game. Will probably look in on Friday to see if there are any other new ones there. I'll be looking online first but it's a good option for me.

I really only was going to collect a few of these, now I have over a dozen of them.

I have an extra Marth that I am looking to trade too. Ideally for some not so common ones but offers welcome.

Which reaffirms my previously stated view that Japan aren't as interested in amiibo.

I don't know about that - have to consider the fact it's a smaller market next to its comparators, as well as the fact they're apparently not all into home consoles over there either(I always hear it said mobile's huge over there these days). I'd say compare Amiibo sales to hardware/relevant software titles to get a better picture.

Looks like the next 5 are on the way, and five amounts of ten have just left my account.

Here we go again...

I'm lacking Shulk thanks to Game... I guess Friday morning will be my first ever Amiibo hunt...

Maybe Nintendo should release a Pokemon Snap type game, Amiibo Snap!!!

Didn't see the pic/charts at work earlier - does Link encompass both Link and Toon Link, or is Toony just unwanted?

As for the scalpers, the solution is simple - get your supply and distribution fucking sorted well enough that there isn't a viability for them. Profit off their greed as a byproduct.

Didn't see the pic/charts at work earlier - does Link encompass both Link and Toon Link, or is Toony just unwanted?

As for the scalpers, the solution is simple - get your supply and distribution fucking sorted well enough that there isn't a viability for them. Profit off their greed as a byproduct.

To be fair to Nintendo, of they could go back they would, the problem is they didn't expect them to be so successful, and when you working with a supply chain, and with so many different products, it's not easy to just whack loads more out. They'll come though. They have to supply more.

Whats GAME like with delivery of these? I've got a Sonic on the way but might not be home tomorrow.

First amiibo, don't even have smash bros.

They work with smash?

So I hear, but you've actually got to take them out of their box.

Bloody hell im going to have to collect all the card versions too now :P

doh Nintendo have screwed us over , the gold mario is Walmart exclusive :

How on earth are people outside the U.S. meant to get hold of it .

Edited by yesteryeargames
Automerged Doublepost

So much for the idea of the gold and silver Mario amiibo being Club Nintendo rewards.

B-Fs41JCQAAh51k.jpg

I don't know why people ever bought into this. Especially if you want them all, it's just so much hassle and expense with no guarantee of being able to buy the full collection.

Next set are out for delivery today. Hopefully can grab them on the way home tonight.

And fuuuuuck at Walmart exclusive. Doesn't bode well for us over here at all.

So much for the idea of the gold and silver Mario amiibo being Club Nintendo rewards.

B-Fs41JCQAAh51k.jpg

I don't know why people ever bought into this. Especially if you want them all, it's just so much hassle and expense with no guarantee of being able to buy the full collection.

Yeah, I regret starting the whole collection due to how hard it has become to actually get them. You pretty much have to be on the ball when preordering otherwise you are left scrambling around looking for the ones you missed. I may just finish the Smash series and leave it at that. I think the way the whole thing has been handled has been shocking.

They really need to stop these exclusives over in the US. It's caused a lot of hassle and upset for collectors over there.

Is it that hard to just buy a few characters then stop?

there are maybe 4 models I will pick up if they are available, but my collection is complete enough at 8 models. That's already 2/3 games worth of plastic... I'm not investing any more! :D

But good luck and happy hunting to those completionists out there!

B-Fs41JCQAAh51k.jpg

Because people like them?

Looks like my five showed up according to the Yodel tracking. Hopefully safety inside the house and not individually stuffed into the exhausts of nearby cars. Kinda anxious, the last set I ordered online contained Rosalina who has a massive transfer defect on her ONE AND ONLY eye. Praying for decent paint jobs on these as there's no way I'll be able to find any in stores.

Dedede's Amiibo is great.

Got Dedede, Meta Knight, Shulk and Mega Man yesterday. Amazon shipped Sonic today. Fastest character arriving last.

Sonic and Megaman arrived yesterday. Megaman looks awesome. I'm tempted to pick up a 3rd one at some point and put him on the dashboard of my car. :D

I missed the preorders for Shulk, Meta Knight and Dedede, so they will be added to the list of missing Amiibo, alongside Little Mac. :(

Sonic and Megaman arrived yesterday. Megaman looks awesome. I'm tempted to pick up a 3rd one at some point and put him on the dashboard of my car. :D

I missed the preorders for Shulk, Meta Knight and Dedede, so they will be added to the list of missing Amiibo, alongside Little Mac. :(

If you want another Mega Man, they're in stock at amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-amiibo-Super-Smash-Bros/dp/B00QGBNLU8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424349559&sr=8-1&keywords=mega+man+amiibo

For me it's Rosalina, Dedede and Meta Knight. I hope to add the latter two to my collection any day now.

Rosalina.... :shakehead