NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Has anyone that ordered Rosalina from Argos heard anything?

I just checked my bank statement and saw that the money was taken by them yesterday, then put back in today. I'm guessing they are not going to be able to fulfil there orders.

I've still heard nothing from them though.

Headless Bowser.

B8IgANEIAAAiVyG.jpg:large

Even Sakurai can't get amiibo.

[TWEET]558489529704013825[/TWEET]

It says he went to buy Sheik, Lucario, Meta Knight and Rosalina but they were all sold out. I'm sure he'll figure out a way to get them.

How did that make it past quality check (unless it fell off in-transit.

And £15 for Amiibo in GAME, no thanks. Amiibo are near enough in readily available stock, wish they'd reduce the price now. Rather wait a day and save £4 by ordering from Nintendo.

How did that make it past quality check (unless it fell off in-transit.

And £15 for Amiibo in GAME, no thanks. Amiibo are near enough in readily available stock, wish they'd reduce the price now. Rather wait a day and save £4 by ordering from Nintendo.

Yeah I ordered from Nintendo myself, gonna take it back on the Game reciept when it arrives, maybe I'll find the smash lady when I do ;)

Thanks to @VsPhoenix's photos I could see that my Sheik wasn't right so I requested a return on that one and while I was doing that I requested a return for my Ike too.

IMG_20150127_185826.jpg

Click the photo to go to photobucket where you can see the full res version.

My new Sheik is fine as far as I can see. Unfortunately the new Ike seems to have a weird face. Is it just me?

IMG_20150127_185920.jpg

Click the photo to go to photobucket where you can see the full res version.

New Ike definitely has strange face, well eyes, but I can't see any difference between the two Shieks?

New Ike definitely has strange face, well eyes, but I can't see any difference between the two Shieks?

The scarf has some extra material attaching it to the arm.

Well, Amiibo level much faster in Smash than I really expected. I did a bit yesterday, few matches with a lv9 CPU and it was level 10, few matches with me and it was level 20 - an evening of Smashing this eve with my mates and a little with me and we just got it to level 50 at the end of the night. We were trying to 3-on-1 it to death in a three stock free-for-all(gent's agreement we destroy Rinku before each other, my toon link amiibo) and we were struggling! He's really fucking evasive! I mostly killed myself(DocMariO) trying to catch him(Gaur Plains) and Marcamillian(Pacman) went out before him then Dedede(ROB) struggled a long while to kill him, eventually succeeding with a bit of luck and skill but it was really close and he ended at a high &age. Second match we got him out with a bit of loss but all three of us still standing, then we called it a day on him(he ticked onto l50 with this match). Left him(red team) in a 40 minute match on Bridge of Eldin against a lv9 Charizard(blue team), and lv9 Ike+Dark Pit(green team) - all random'd CPU characters. He won the bloody match.

I've tried 1on1ing(low items) even as toon link myself and I can't defeat him! Two stocked and one stocked so far...I am now determined to somehow get good enough to beat my bloody amiibo!!

Even though the level caps at 50, I think they continue learning even at level 50. I beat a level 50 amiibo once, but only once, it learnt my technique for winning and adapted at a guess. So either I need to adapt of realise now my amiibo can only be a sparring partner for the time being.

Out of interest, are there people out there who can consistently beat level 50 amiibos?

Even though the level caps at 50, I think they continue learning even at level 50. I beat a level 50 amiibo once, but only once, it learnt my technique for winning and adapted at a guess. So either I need to adapt of realise now my amiibo can only be a sparring partner for the time being.

Out of interest, are there people out there who can consistently beat level 50 amiibos?

Depends on which Level 50 it is. My Pikachu, Lucario and Link...yes. My Captain Falcon though? Impossible. He's too beastly

Totes thought I'd posted in the Smash thread. I had read they keep learning after 50, so I guess we'll see how he goes in the long run. Going to make sure everyone has a fair crack at him if they pop round, and ofc carry on fighting him myself.

Ace Combat compatibility trailer. Some new amiibo compatibility revealed. Here's some of the new ones they revealed

Pac-man

BpTvY8i.jpgbBV4aRL.jpg

Fox

02Fwrmx.jpg

Captain Falcon

jacf3Nh.jpg

Bowser - Skin 2

s9FZlJd.jpg

Peach - Skin 2

vQgRnJ9.jpg

Luigi - Skin 2

pgcxHdv.jpg

Mario - Skin 2

VIwDX8Z.jpg

Donkey Kong & Zelda are also getting use in it

Edited by Serebii

Nice trailer, some of those skins were pretty cool but they totally missed an opportunity there...

Stealth Bomber + Samus Aran amiibo = Samus' Gunship skin

Come on, you know it makes sense! : peace:

If not now, then later with dlc. ;)

Also they blatantly should have had an Arwing in there, this game was blatantly made for it. :p

If I had my own personal F-22 I'd have one of those Pac-Man paint jobs put on it.

@Serebii the Mario Series is now up on Nintendo UK site. There's no limit on them at the moment either.

I bet Toad sells out first. ;)

I've ordered two while there's no limit, one to open and one to possibly keep as I want to make sure I get a good one in case there are any dodgy paint jobs as I do like Toad. : peace:

That seems fair I think? It's only two so Nintendo shouldn't have to amend the order since it was placed while there's no limit, I mean it's not like I bought ten or anything. ::shrug:

Not even going for the full 'Super Mario Bros.' set either as I currently have a 'no doubles' on display policy, though I wonder how long that will last. ;)

I bet Toad sells out first. ;)

I've ordered two while there's no limit, one to open and one to possibly keep as I want to make sure I get a good one in case there are any dodgy paint jobs as I do like Toad. : peace:

That seems fair I think? It's only two so Nintendo shouldn't have to amend the order since it was placed while there's no limit, I mean it's not like I bought ten or anything. ::shrug:

Not even going for the full 'Super Mario Bros.' set either as I currently have a 'no doubles' on display policy, though I wonder how long that will last. ;)

You should be alright. I've ordered 2 of each again and it went through fine. I ordered 2 Rosalinas just before the limit was introduced and both were shipped with no issues.

I pre-ordered my Toad there. £2 less than ShopTo too.

Nintendo UK are the only place for my amiibo purchases really. They won't cancel your order nor will they delay it like ShopTo.

I will get Wario/Waluigi in the Mario Series if they come...and Birdo :p

I pre-ordered my Toad there. £2 less than ShopTo too.

Nintendo UK are the only place for my amiibo purchases really. They won't cancel your order nor will they delay it like ShopTo.

I will get Wario/Waluigi in the Mario Series if they come...and Birdo :p

Yeah, I'll be cancelling my Shopto order now.

I knew they was something going on as I checked the site ( do it on a regular basis in search for Little Mac ) and none of the Amiibo would load up. A couple of mins later and they were up. Personally I was hoping Mac would be there but sadly it wasn't to be. :(

Thanks for the heads up @Hero\-of\-Time, ordered one of each + an extra one of Toad to open and use. Still two months before release though, feels like ages.

And yeah I can't see why people would order from anywhere other than the Nintendo UK store 99% of the time. It's cheap, free delivery and their packaging is very secure. Just need to keep checking for them to update their stock.

edit: yes please to a Birdo amiibo!

Do you think they will cancel my order as I bought the bundle with m party 10,

Plus 1 seperate mario ? Worried about their new 1 per customer rule

Do you think they will cancel my order as I bought the bundle with m party 10,

Plus 1 separate mario ? Worried about their new 1 per customer rule

I think you'll be fine! : peace:

You got your pre-order in early before they put the 'lightning strike of doom!' one per customer mark on them didn't you?

Even if not, they will be classed as separate products so your order will still be safe. :)

Wow, Peach went fast. I'm not planning to pre-order the Mario series amiibo, hopefully they'll be fairly well stocked upon release.

Iwata-Miyamoto-Laughing-392x214.jpg

OhGodddddd...