NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

I paid £25 for Little Mac on amazon but it's got this annoying sticker right in the middle of the packaging that can't be removed. Bit annoying.

I thought you were going to send that back?

I thought you were going to send that back?

Not until I can find another one from somewhere. Can't believe Ninty store didn't restock it. I'm sure we'll both find a proper one eventually

Not until I can find another one from somewhere. Can't believe Ninty store didn't restock it. I'm sure we'll both find a proper one eventually

Yeah, seems weird that every other figure got restocked except for him. I'm hoping he hasn't been discontinued, especially as there hasn't been a restock of him anywhere since he launched.

Just grabbed an order of Rosalina through the Argos site mentioned ealier. Thanks. Bowser should arrive today. I'll use Bowser but I think Rosalina will be staying packaged for now along with Villager.

Yeah, seems weird that every other figure got restocked except for him. I'm hoping he hasn't been discontinued, especially as there hasn't been a restock of him anywhere since he launched.
I really don't get this idea of discontinuing amiibo when there's still such high demand. :blank: Surely as long as people are interested in purchasing these, then Nintendo should continue to produce them. ::shrug:

Anyway, I got my pre-order in at the Nintendo Store for Wario (cheers for the heads up @Serebii) that will bring my modest amiibo collection up to 6. :hehe:

I plan to get DHD and R.O.B., and then call it a day... I hope. :heh:

Who knew buying little plastic figurines could be so dangerously addictive! :D

It seems Ness is now out of stock from Nintendo UK. Figured he would be one of the first to go.

Ordered mine just in time then.

There goes another £65.

Ordered mine just in time then.

There goes another £65.

Yup. Robin and Lucina have gone now as well.

Why can't I preorder Toad anywhere :(

Seems strange that Nintendo put up the next wave of Smash Bros. Amiibo but not the Mario Party ones. At least you know they havent been put up yet, so you know you haven't missed them.

I've spent 260 odd pound, Have another £150 of preorders.... WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who ordered more than 1 ness will get it cancelled :) have fun scalpers !

From who? I've ordered 2 of each Amiibo from Nintendo and they've delivered on all of them.

My 2 Rosalina Amiibos have just been shipped by them as well.

Nintendo UK have instituted a one per customer policy now

Interesting. I wonder how this effects preorders as mine are still intact.

pMGC0n4.jpg

Strange. I'm not seeing the 1 per customer thing on my page. I've just tried to order 2 Wario Amiibo to check it and it's allowing me to go through with the order.

It's a good idea for stores to limit orders, some stores in America have done that with the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL (even gone as far as cancelling orders if it contains more than 1). More so with these Amiibo's, gives everyone a chance to get one. It's a pity it's a little too late for some.

It's a good idea for stores to limit orders, some stores in America have done that with the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL (even gone as far as cancelling orders if it contains more than 1). More so with these Amiibo's, gives everyone a chance to get one. It's a pity it's a little too late for some.

My issue is of they start blocking orders or allowing for only 1 per customer. This came up in the Gaf thread and I think it's slightly harsh. I think 2 or 3 is a safe number. I get two, one for opening and the other to stay boxed, but I made the point of what if you have kids and they want the same ones?

Basically, scalpers have ruined it for everyone.

@Serebii I can now see the 1 per customer thing on the site. Strangely it doesn't seem to be on all of them.

Its nuts, isn't it? Look what Nintendo have got grown men to do. We are all sitting at work or home constantly refreshing various pages just for some plastic toys. We are really at their mercy, aren't we? Insane. :D

They are up now.

Are these not Wave 5 now? I may have lost count... anyway as Hero said, they are up there, GoGoGo! Pre-Orrrrdeeeer!

Before it's too late...

Yeah, my bad, I lost count too.

Also thanks for the heads up, I pre-ordered as soon as you pointed it out.

My issue is of they start blocking orders or allowing for only 1 per customer. This came up in the Gaf thread and I think it's slightly harsh. I think 2 or 3 is a safe number. I get two, one for opening and the other to stay boxed, but I made the point of what if you have kids and they want the same ones?

Basically, scalpers have ruined it for everyone.

@Serebii I can now see the 1 per customer thing on the site. Strangely it doesn't seem to be on all of them.

SO you must've spent over 500 already? Are you prepared to spend thousand on these things then :) Or just the smash collection?

SO you must've spent over 500 already? Are you prepared to spend thousand on these things then :) Or just the smash collection?

I'm in for the long haul. For better or worse...

Gah, Lucina is already gone from Nintendo UK? I want her.

Thanks for the Argos heads up - I placed my Rosalina order at like 5am this morning and it seems to have worked though the email mentions contacting me to arrange delivery? Seems a little ominous ... But I've never ordered from them before.

My Sheik arrived! Who I'll be using. Thing is I only wanted her and Rosalina from this wave (to open and use) but if Rosalina remains so daughter after she will remain encased.

WANT LIST:

Lucina

Charizard

Peach

JIGGLYPUFF

HAVE:

Zelda (unboxed)

sheik

Wii fit trainer

Fox

Rosalina?

Just thought I'd post that cause I like lists.

You guys are insane. But probably keeping Nintendo in business by yourselves.

Those wave 4 figures vanished fast on the Nintendo Store, Christ. Put down orders for everyone except Ness and Robin who were sold out by the time I got there.

Hope my wave 4 GAME pre-orders don't fall through now. Argh. I don't trust that company, but happy to dish out any pre-orders that end up as spares to wanting NErs.

Edited by Guy