NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Really awful quality picture - taken on the PS Vita so...

::shrug: - but here are all twenty-four of my amiibo displayed in front of my Wii/Wii U game collection.

2145ouc.jpg

I've probably only got space for about twelve more though... :blank:

Yup, I've lost it. Ordered 2 of Sheik by accident. Both from the Nintendo Store.

Yup, I've lost it. Ordered 2 of Sheik by accident. Both from the Nintendo Store.

I did the same with diddy kong last wave (why couldn't I have accidentally ordered two little macs dammit).

Saw some wave 3 figures in my local GAME last night. They had everyone except Rosalina and Toon Link. Bowser is meaty.

@Paj\! @Hero\-of\-Time and anyone else looking...

Rosalina is currently in stock for home delivery at Argos.

Thanks. I managed to order 2 but i'm not confident that the order will go through. Guess we will see.

Interestingly enough they also have Meta Knight, Shulk and Dedede for preorder as well. When you go to order them it says delivery in 1 Day. Seeing as I missed out on these ones on the Nintendo UK store I figured I would take a punt and order these.

I did the same with diddy kong last wave (why couldn't I have accidentally ordered two little macs dammit).

Yes, why couldn't have you order two Little Macs....and then given one to me! :D

Good luck on the hunt today. Mine are waiting at my folks' place, which is way less exciting than hunting them down in-store.

Just returned home after picking up all of the third wave amiibo! GAME's shipment hadn't arrived yet, and they didn't know when it would, but luckily I was early enough to get them all from GameStop. It was a bit more expensive, but I'd rather pay a tiny bit more than risk missing some of them, so that's fine.

Now we just need a Mewtwo amiibo to give Rumble U-Mewtwo a buddy!

(You don't have Shiny Eevee or Shiny Genesect, though?! get on my level bro :D)

Smash Wave 4 are appearing in searches on Nintendo UK, but are all sold out. They aren't in the amiibo category yet though

Wave 5 pre-orders are open on Nintendo UK's store

They have gotten everyone back in stock apart from Little Mac. :(

Preordered all the new ones by searching for them individually. Also nabbed Rosalina from here as well, just in case Argos doesn't come through.

Thanks for the heads up @Serebii, bought the one I'm missing (Rosalina) a few minutes ago and now it's already sold out!

Get in!

I knew having the Nintendo store open in a browser each day and checking every so often would pay off! :D

Just happened to see them a few minutes ago, pre-ordered all of my Wave 5 amiibo's. : peace:

All I want is one of each to display but it's just a relief to get those pre-orders in. :)

Good luck on the hunt today. Mine are waiting at my folks' place, which is way less exciting than hunting them down in-store.

My Rosalina and Lucario are waiting at my parents as well. I saw them stocking Amiibo's up when I bought Project Diva 2nd on Wednesday, much bigger display than when wave one came out and behind the cash registers too.

Thanks for the heads up @Serebii, bought the one I'm missing (Rosalina) a few minutes ago and now it's already sold out!

You tried Argos website? They had them this morning.

All I want is one of each to display but it's just a relief to get those pre-orders in. :)

Its nuts, isn't it? Look what Nintendo have got grown men to do. We are all sitting at work or home constantly refreshing various pages just for some plastic toys. We are really at their mercy, aren't we? Insane. :D

Can someone give me a heads up when Nintendo store start offering wave 4? I need Lucina in my life

They are up now.

Right... Wave 5 predictions, I think at least half of the wave will sell out within the hour, Charizard and Pac Man will become rare with Ness becoming highly sought after too. ;)

Anyway, I hope everyone manages to get all the amiibo that they want. : peace:

Its nuts, isn't it? Look what Nintendo have got grown men to do. We are all sitting at work or home constantly refreshing various pages just for some plastic toys. We are really at their mercy, aren't we? Insane. :D

It most certainly is, honestly I hadn't envisioned that I would be spending a significant amount of my income on lovingly crafted plastic figures this year but, oh well... ::shrug:

They are awesome. :D

Can someone give me a heads up when Nintendo store start offering wave 4? I need Lucina in my life

Are these not Wave 5 now? I may have lost count... anyway as Hero said, they are up there, GoGoGo! Pre-Orrrrdeeeer!

Before it's too late...

It most certainly is, honestly I hadn't envisioned that I would be spending a significant amount of my income on lovingly crafted plastic figures this year but, oh well... ::shrug:

They are awesome. :D

Not as if we have Wii U games to spend our money on. :D At least Nintendo have found another way to get our cash off us. :)

You tried Argos website? They had them this morning.

Should have been clearer, I managed to get a Rosalina a minute or two before it sold out. I did just order a second Megaman to open though from Argos, so thanks for the suggestion!

Should have been clearer, I managed to get a Rosalina a minute or two before it sold out. I did just order a second Megaman to open though from Argos, so thanks for the suggestion!

Ah, good stuff. I thought you had been denied again.

You still after Little Mac as well, or have you managed to pick him up?

Not as if we have Wii U games to spend our money on. :D At least Nintendo have found another way to get our cash off us. :)

They basically goth the cash equivalent of nine Wii U games from me in just a few months. :nono:

Ah, good stuff. I thought you had been denied again.

You still after Little Mac as well, or have you managed to pick him up?

I paid £25 for Little Mac on amazon but it's got this annoying sticker right in the middle of the packaging that can't be removed. Bit annoying.

Edited by Ronnie
Automerged Doublepost

The agony of the slow loading check out, I need to be somewhere but I know if I don't get confirmation I'll miss out. D:

EDIT: OH! I forgot to select the only delivery option. Thanks Nintendo Store.