NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

No, don't do it!! They'll release more. If I see Rosalina or Little Mac want me to get it for you? If you PM me your mobile I could text you to make sure you don't have it... Up to you!

Cheers. I may take you up on that. I already have Lostmario on the lookout for Little Mac for me.

My Amiibo arrived today. Can't believe how heavy the Bowser one is! The Ike figure is especially nice and not as nerfed as I thought it would be.

Gotta give props to Nintendo UK for their well packaged goods. I spent a good ten minutes just popping all the protective wrapping they had placed in the box. :)

I just wish they would get the next wave up for preorder. Both GAME and Shopto have theirs up now but my business is going to these guys.

Cheers. I may take you up on that. I already have Lostmario on the lookout for Little Mac for me.

My Amiibo arrived today. Can't believe how heavy the Bowser one is! The Ike figure is especially nice and not as nerfed as I thought it would be.

Gotta give props to Nintendo UK for their well packaged goods. I spent a good ten minutes just popping all the protective wrapping they had placed in the box. :)

I just wish they would get the next wave up for preorder. Both GAME and Shopto have theirs up now but my business is going to these guys.

Yeah same. Even though they do it by Yodel, I want to stick with them. I'm always home so Yodel isn't that much of an issue.

Tempted to order Charizard & Wario from ShopTo and then cancel if Nintendo UK add it

Still waiting for Toad, too. Still pissed that there's no Captain Toad amiibo, just normal Toad. Lame.

Still waiting for Toad, too. Still pissed that there's no Captain Toad amiibo, just normal Toad. Lame.

Maybe they don't want to release a Super Mario series and a Captain Toad one at the same time. If there's ever DLC levels down the line that would be a good time to start a new series.

Edit: The Bowser amiibo is fantastic, great quality

Edited by Ronnie
Automerged Doublepost

ShopTo are already giving "Sorry, We are not taking any more pre-orders for this item at this time. Please check back later." for them all. Fuck.

What's the deal with Yodel's tracking system, does it actually display the correct information? Because according to them my parcel has been in transit since 8 this morning, but it still hasn't shown up. :blank:

What's the deal with Yodel's tracking system, does it actually display the correct information? Because according to them my parcel has been in transit since 8 this morning, but it still hasn't shown up. :blank:

Supposedly they deliver as late as 9PM. ::shrug:

Supposedly they deliver as late as 9PM. ::shrug:
Indeed, but it just seems like most were delivered this afternoon.

Anyone else yet to receive their order? :hmm:

Yodel can be rubbish. My N3DS was like that, then returned to service centre for delivery the next day

Yodel can be rubbish. My N3DS was like that, then returned to service centre for delivery the next day
So much for their 9pm delivery thing then. :indeed:

Has the Nintendo store always used yodel?

So much for their 9pm delivery thing then. :indeed:

Has the Nintendo store always used yodel?

Unless you pay for next day delivery, where they use DPD or DHL

But Yodel almost always does it next day anyway. It's a hard trade-off

I'll definitely grab extras to pass on to you guys if I see any rare ones when out and about.

Yodel is pretty good for me, twice i've had stuff delivered by them. And twice they've arrived as i get home from work around 6:30pm.

My Lucario Amiibo arrived today, got a pic

ce2ad6a9-fccc-44db-a9e7-eafa363de760_zpsbqecrdiq.jpg

It's a darker blue than the photo, but otherwise it's a pretty decent one.

Looks like only one of the parcels is out for delivery today despite them both being at the nearby delivery office according to Yodel's tracking. What a strange company.

Edited by Guy

Still no new waves on Nintendo UK. :( Come on, I wanna preorder them and be done with it.

In other news, Argos seem to have stock of Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Marth. Check your nearest stores via the stock checker on the Argos site if you are still after them.

Still no new waves on Nintendo UK. :( Come on, I wanna preorder them and be done with it.

In other news, Argos seem to have stock of Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Marth. Check your nearest stores via the stock checker on the Argos site if you are still after them.

I'd settle for just the Super Mario series being added

Ike is on thee way!, had to cancel my Rosalina pre-order as January is a bitch of a month when your last pay cheque was December 18th and having to pay for 2 stag do's and 1 hen do :(

Ike is on thee way!, had to cancel my Rosalina pre-order as January is a bitch of a month when your last pay cheque was December 18th and having to pay for 2 stag do's and 1 hen do :(

Bah! I would have bought her off you as I didn't get to preorder her. :(

Got them in both my local Argos'... If only I wasn't so skint I'd go buy Villager.

Apparently both packages arrived, or were delivered. There's an ominous note about one being left in a safe place.

Pray for wave 3.

No but I'll take that Rosalina! Seeing them all lined up like that really makes it clear how nice the packaging is.

Imagine a platformer similar to Mario 3D World but with amiibo characters in various themed levels/worlds. Please let it happen at E3 !!

Thanks for the Argos heads-up! Went in as I happened to be near on the way to work and got the last Wii Fit Trainer!

I'm expecting a Rosalina deformity amiibo to appear, many other ones have had "missing or additional" parts.