NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

You know, considering how difficult some of these are to get and my internet accessibility. I best take some precautions.

@Dcubed, as soon as the Greninja Amiibo becomes available, order me one. I will pay you.

Can't risk bloody scalpers nicking my Ninja Frog just like you nicked my BLOODY GROUDON FIGURINE!

Mine have all dispatched!

The hunt for Little Mac continues, while the hunt for Rosalina begins...

You didn't manage to get rosalina either :) You need to get 'on it'. I haven't been particularly and managed to get both :) #tease

Haha. It's all one big Amiibo shaped blur at this point. :D

Especially since I apparently also ordered Lucaria from the Nintendo Store. :blank::woops:

GAME supplied mine. My recommendation would be to scope out Argos and Toys R Us later this week, they usually get a decent haul spread around their stores.

In other news, Yodel seem to have my parcels in transit and expect them to be with me by 9pm on the 23rd - we'll see.

Also locked in a £10.99 Wario pre-order on GAME. He's available on there now, checked after I received emails all the wave 4 ones I previously ordered had gone up in price - back up to £14.99 already. Oh, GAME.

Edited by Guy

You didn't manage to get rosalina either :) You need to get 'on it'. I haven't been particularly and managed to get both :) #tease

Probelm was that I was planning on getting mine from stores, so I could check the quality of them. But between the breaking of release dates and jacking up of prices I had to go via online methods. By the time this had happened a lot of the preorders were gone. Next wave i'm missing Dedede, Shulk and Meta Knight.

GAME supplied mine. My recommendation would be to scope out Argos and Toys R Us later this week, they usually get a decent haul spread around their stores.

Yeah, I plan on hitting Argos, GAME and Toys R Us on Friday to see if they have Rosalina. Argos have yet to put them on their site though, so i'm wondering if they are even going to be stock these next waves.

Yodel have my Lucario, Bowser & Toon Link amiibo at the local service centre, but delivery says "By Friday". Guess I'm not getting them today :(

Probelm was that I was planning on getting mine from stores, so I could check the quality of them. But between the breaking of release dates and jacking up of prices I had to go via online methods. By the time this had happened a lot of the preorders were gone. Next wave i'm missing Dedede, Shulk and Meta Knight.

Yeah, I plan on hitting Argos, GAME and Toys R Us on Friday to see if they have Rosalina. Argos have yet to put them on their site though, so i'm wondering if they are even going to be stock these next waves.

Ah I see. There's a little excitement in the panic as you run around the stores though I'm sure :)

All mine are out for delivery today, very early! Love these stupid, money draining things!

Ah I see. There's a little excitement in the panic as you run around the stores though I'm sure :)

Not really. Gonna be a bitch if I get hold of them except for a couple. Just means i'll have to pay scalper prices. It doesn't help that I get 2 of each either. :(

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Mine are out on delivery wit Yodel, if it's like last time with my Kirby order, it should arrive as i arrive home at 7pm. If not, probably be hiding around the house or with a neighbour.

Mine are out on delivery wit Yodel, if it's like last time with my Kirby order, it should arrive as i arrive home at 7pm. If not, probably be hiding around the house or with a neighbour.

Mine will likely be leaning on my front door with barely a doorknock

My office can't wrap their head around what I spend my money on!!

16306832406_816921091c_c.jpg

That panoramic mode really destroyed that image :p

Man, Yodel deliver to you guys real fast! Enjoy the early amiibo!

guess I'll just trawl the local stores come Friday. Froday is release day right?

I bought a Fox today in town purely because I heard it was mildly sought after. Have I become a *gulp* TOY COLLECTOR

That panoramic mode really destroyed that image :p

Yeah, I clearly don't have the steadiest hand :)

B74KDKUCcAAHD_R.jpg:large

Stupid bloody Ambrella and their disgusting Pokemon Toy models... Just looking at them makes me want to throw up.

Not really. Gonna be a bitch if I get hold of them except for a couple. Just means i'll have to pay scalper prices. It doesn't help that I get 2 of each either. :(

No, don't do it!! They'll release more. If I see Rosalina or Little Mac want me to get it for you? If you PM me your mobile I could text you to make sure you don't have it... Up to you!