NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

I'd spotted the red Serebii I'm not that unobservant!

The chequered pattern looks fairly decent, I'm pleased because I think I may get a couple of these (toad definitely... luigi maybe)

Thanks for the picture @RedShell

Edited by Pestneb

What did you say earlier about making stupid statements? :laughing:

A better look at the amiibo shown today.

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

I look at these and just see my bank account draining. Oh well, in this for the long haul now, I'll probably grab all the ones announced, expecting the Smash characters will be phased out as soon as the Mario family ones show up, especially if they have exactly the same functionality.

Ooh! Was a bit "..." At first Re: the same characters being done again but I kinda like it. It means they'll be more readily available and suggests more series will be done. RIP Pokemon collectors when THAT series happens.

On that note, give me Jigglypuff goddamnit.

I'm guessing pokemon amiibo will be in card form. Possibly just regular pokemon cards but "amiibo enabled", so they interact with a game.. probably on the Wii U to try to drive a few more sales.

Well, It seems I'm the only one prefering the Smash variants over the Super Mario ones.

There's more action in their poses.

Maybe I'll buy some when they're on offer though. On the other hand, once I buy one, I want all of them...

Smash series 5 looks great! I expected Pillar and Palutena before Wario and Lucina though... I'll have to find my original prediction... ;)

So, let's make a guess which (6?) figures will be in the next wave!

1. Ness

2. Olimar

3. Robin

4. Palutena

5. Charizard (or Greninja)

6. Pacman

Ah, there it is! 4 out of 6 :indeed:

Well, It seems I'm the only one prefering the Smash variants over the Super Mario ones.

There's more action in their poses.

Maybe I'll buy some when they're on offer though. On the other hand, once I buy one, I want all of them...

Smash series 5 looks great! I expected Pillar and Palutena before Wario and Lucina though... I'll have to find my original prediction... ;)

Ah, there it is! 4 out of 6 :indeed:

I prefer Mario and Yoshi in their smash variants. Also.. I had a look but I can't find hi-res pictures... the texture on mario's (and luigi's) clothing seems a bit flat...

I will def. be getting luigi in the super mario set though, just because I really hate the supports.

The new Mario Bros ones look really good. I think I'll just give up getting every single Smash ones and just concentrate on the ones I like.

I really want the ness one, it looks amazing! (or at least on the preview shots, will have to wait for actual photo's of an unpacked one)!

Now I just need some pikmin amiibo :)

Most of the newly announced amiibo (no Wario) are now up for preorder at Game. I'm guessing they might not last long!

Thanks for the heads up. Tossed down a pre-order on the ones they have available, hopefully Wario isn't gonna end up as an exclusive...

2.5 million sold in america. That's crazy!!! No wonder they're struggling for some!

2.5 million sold in america. That's crazy!!! No wonder they're struggling for some!

Yeah I imagine they weren't expecting such high demand

Strange how Wario isn't available to pre-order from GAME with the rest of that wave. :hmm: Not that I'd want to get him from them anyway... unless there was no other choice. :shakehead I thought the retailer exclusive amiibo thing was just in the US though. :blank:

Surely if anywhere gets exclusivity in the UK it'll be the official Nintendo Store, right?

NBess isn't there either. I've preordered them, but I'd rather get them from nintendo so hopefully they'll whack them up soon.

Ness isn't there either.

They do have Ness for preorder, it just doesn't come up when you search for amiibo for some reason.

Did Nintendo ever fully confirm Wii Fit Trainer/Marth/AC Villager Amiibos would be restocked? we had conflicting stories a while back about it. I'm still hoping I can get a Wii Fit Trainer for a normal price at some point

Did Nintendo ever fully confirm Wii Fit Trainer/Marth/AC Villager Amiibos would be restocked? we had conflicting stories a while back about it. I'm still hoping I can get a Wii Fit Trainer for a normal price at some point

It was restocked yesterday on the Nintendo store. I posted about it as it happened. Look up a few posts. :D

Preordered myself a Sheik! I really wanted Rosalina too but can't find anywhere online for her? I read that she'll be rare due to Canda effectively not stocking her, among other things.

I'm surprised the new Amiibo figures aren't up for pre-order on the Nintendo store yet if they are elsewhere, not that I'm complaining, it is best that they are spaced out to make them a bit more affordable but still; I'd have thought Nintendo would have been keen to let people get their pre-orders in. ::shrug: