NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

10710868_720782758012390_1057453695857961449_n.jpg

"Now while maintaining your mid-air split, slowly remove your foot from your leg and place it on the floor. This pose helps to strengthen your back while also helping Crocodiles become Kremling Pirates."

Worth noting that all amiibo work with Pokémon Rumble U.

Wait really!?

What do they do? I honestly never expected them to work!

Worth noting that all amiibo work with Pokémon Rumble U.

Um... OK... Random. I assume it just gives you a random Pokémon.

The Pokémon ones I can understand. But why the others?

The Pokémon ones I can understand. But why the others?

All non-Pokémon Rumble U-specific NFC tags summon a random helper Pokémon when scanned. I scanned many of my Skylanders figurines when I played - mostly just for fun, though, as the random helpers are nowhere near as helpful as the ones summoned from the Pokémon Rumble U figurines. :P

Not yet it actually came from Nintendo store , even though I flubited amazons link .the figure quality is pretty good I will have to buy another one in mint condition now :( lol

Not yet it actually came from Nintendo store , even though I flubited amazons link .the figure quality is pretty good I will have to buy another one in mint condition now :( lol

Mine hasn't arrived as yet, hoping it will come through soon!

Sorry to hear yours didn't get to you in pristine condition, but at least you got it for under £10! (Which could be why you didn't get it from amazon, I believe they charge for delivery if the package is sub £10 these days)

You buying them all and keeping them in their cards?

It's great that you can scan in the ammibo to multiple consoles on mario kart , I gave my friends the dk outfit .

It's great that you can scan in the ammibo to multiple consoles on mario kart , I gave my friends the dk outfit .

Kinda wish the same thing applied to Hyrule Warriors. Stupid hilarious Spinner making me buy a Link Amiibo I don't even want.

Kinda wish the same thing applied to Hyrule Warriors. Stupid hilarious Spinner making me buy a Link Amiibo I don't even want.

Are you sure about that?

I think the "once a day" limitation just applies to each character, not each individual amiibo (so you can't scan two Pikachu Amiibo). I don't think the game has any way of knowing if it's been used before.

Are you sure about that?

I think the "once a day" limitation just applies to each character, not each individual amiibo (so you can't scan two Pikachu Amiibo). I don't think the game has any way of knowing if it's been used before.

Has it actually been confirmed that you can use the link Amiibo on multiple consoles though?

Either way, I'm gonna test it out with the Link Amiibo DCubed is getting before actually buying one.

Has it actually been confirmed that you can use the link Amiibo on multiple consoles though?

Either way, I'm gonna test it out with the Link Amiibo DCubed is getting before actually buying one.

It's more on the limitation that only one game can write to Amiibo.

Yeah, it's READ only so won't write any info that it's already been scanned, so if you know someone else who's getting one...

Game has shipped my Villager and Pikachu Amiibos and processing my Link Amiibo and I ordered a Mario Amiibo and a Amiibo cube on Amazon UK with free Amazon Prime

estimated delivery is yesterday - tomorrow. Last delivery I had from them was dispatched and received on the same day, so I guess there is a small hope still... but I'm beginning to question whether it will arrive this week at all :/

That Donkey Kong one looks nice! When does Captain Falcon come out? He's the only one I'm interested in.

19th next month I think, but he has a big support under his raised leg, so you may want to check that out before committing to a purchase

May pick one up tomorrow on my way home from work, if there are any left that is. Not fussed, i'm happy enough to wait.