NEurope
Goafer

Want Face

I would like that Water skateboard thing that was posted in the Awesome Stuff thread. But it's $6000. And you need to have a speedboat already...

I'd love to go on holiday with a mate or group. Have a laugh and that.

Lack of money the main issue along with people just generally got other plans.

Trying to organise a weekend when all my friends are free to meet up is a massive ballache, let alone organising a holiday. I feel your pain.

I want an iPhone 4 so bad! I've always had an Android! I've only ever had one smartphone. I'd love an iPhone and I heard an iPhone 4 is good and cheap!

IPhone_4_Black.jpg

I'd go for at least the 4S, there's a big difference in capability and actually I've had the 4S for nearly three years now (a long time, for me) and it's served me really well. The 6 comes out in September so older models will probably drop in price even more then.

That said you'd still be better off going for something like a Moto G.

Honda_Civic_Type-S_Crystalblack_Facelift_Heck.JPG

I really want it!

Ha, I just bought that car off my dad about a month ago. :)

I'd go for at least the 4S, there's a big difference in capability and actually I've had the 4S for nearly three years now (a long time, for me) and it's served me really well. The 6 comes out in September so older models will probably drop in price even more then.

That said you'd still be better off going for something like a Moto G.

My dad said he wants to put some money towards my phone for my birthday, which is on Tuesday. I really want it before then, if I can! I just don't know where I can go where it's about £100 and I can pick it up...I wouldn't know the first place to look!

Ha, I just bought that car off my dad about a month ago. :)

How does it handle? I've always wanted to drive one.

@Animal, try smartfonestore.com. I've bought two iphones off there and they are good quality if you get an a or b grade (not bought a c yet). They're second hand obviously but you can't tell.

My dad said he wants to put some money towards my phone for my birthday, which is on Tuesday. I really want it before then, if I can! I just don't know where I can go where it's about £100 and I can pick it up...I wouldn't know the first place to look!

Do you want a contract or PAYG? If a contract, my girlfriend got an iPhone 5c for no up-front cost and £23 a month on EE a couple of months ago.

I would recommend going for something a bit quicker than a 4 as you really will notice it being quite slow. Get a least a 4s if not a 5.

@Animal, try smartfonestore.com. I've bought two iphones off there and they are good quality if you get an a or b grade (not bought a c yet). They're second hand obviously but you can't tell.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that! :)

Do you want a contract or PAYG? If a contract, my girlfriend got an iPhone 5c for no up-front cost and £23 a month on EE a couple of months ago.

I would recommend going for something a bit quicker than a 4 as you really will notice it being quite slow. Get a least a 4s if not a 5.

Is Pay As You Go the one where you just literally pay everything at once? That's the one I want. I don't want to have a contract. Also, I wanted it unlocked as well because I've just changed my simcard to Giffgaff (which is amazing, y'all).

Honestly, I really want it for the front and back camera and for Twitter as well. There's a couple of games I've seen on my mate's iPhone that I wanted to play too (like this Family Guy one).

Giffgaff represent.

If you've already got a sim, then a second hand one is probably the way to go. You can buy unlocked ones, or pay to get them unlocked once you receive them (price depends on which network, O2 are the most expensive for iphones I think)

I think I've found my "lottery car".

The Tesla Model S P85D:

EwZ9s7J.jpg

4WD, 691hp and 0-60 in 3.1 seconds, all in a 5 seater (7 if you add the optional child seats in the boot), 4 door saloon. It's pretty much the perfect car. It's even cheap to run, with a full charge costing around £10 depending on your energy supplier (free if you use Tesla's own Superchargers, but they're few and far between currently). Plus road tax is completely free.

And this is how those stats look in real life when compared to a Lamborghini LP570-4, a dedicated sports car:

In real world scenarios (ie, road legal speeds), the Tesla accelerates faster. It's only at the higher end that the Lamborghini catches up. Mental.

Edited by Goafer

Just like the last thread, I could post a whole list, but for now I'll settle for this:

After getting my first taste of the Oculus Rift today (@GoTExhibit), I'd really like an Oculus Rift. Plus the computer required for it.

Felt like bumping this thread because I'm really broke at the moment, so I can't afford any of the things I want. Here's a list of consumer-whore-ishly beautiful items that I would acquire today were money no object...:

showimage.php?image=307507.jpg&max_width=9999&max_height=9999

61EQbY4bh9L._SL1500_.jpg

G26080.jpg

ath_m50x_2_sq.jpg

71UhCtPssLL._SL1500_.jpg

phpho66jj.jpg

41TcFBcutiL.jpg

And in the slightly more expensive category

16487092670_c8232c817f_b.jpg

A-detached-house-with-int-006.jpg

Edited by Shorty

Felt like bumping this thread because I'm really broke at the moment, so I can't afford any of the things I want. Here's a list of consumer-whore-ishly beautiful items that I would acquire today were money no object...:

41TcFBcutiL.jpg

And in the slightly more expensive category

A-detached-house-with-int-006.jpg

We have some weights we want to get rid of if you need any. :P

And I agree on the house... they are just too damn expensive here though. :(

Just did one of those "How much can you borrow" calculators and it seems we can't even get enough money for an average/not so great 2-3 bed house here. :'(

We have some weights we want to get rid of if you need any. :P

Sure can you just check the cost of postage? :p Actually, I'm looking to make the same upgrade from regular to olympic that Jim did.

Sure can you just check the cost of postage? :p Actually, I'm looking to make the same upgrade from regular to olympic that Jim did.

Yeah I think postage would be a bitch haha. I would recommended switching to Olympic, especially if you go for the rubber ones; very much worth it. We have the bumper ones and Jim loves them. Now we just need a house with a room/garage we can convert into our own little gym. :P

£30 I can't afford to spend.

But I just emailed someone who has a room to spare. Maybe it's time to downgrade so I can upgrade :D

XISQotb.png

t302rDF.png

esx61Dw.png

N53NdNF.jpglZsNd76.jpgyzIWIk8.jpg

nqrUwRj.png

bOcBmL7.jpg

9AGVKze.png

PPALHXd.png

I work this out to be around £230. It doesn't even include any of the bigger ships.

Edited by Cube