NEurope
Murr

N-Europe... I'm a married man now

So N-Europe, a little over 2 weeks ago I got married :)

It was such an amazing day. From the moment I arrived at the venue I became a little bit of a state. My best men did a tremendous job keeping me together. Didn't help that Heather arrived 15 mins later than anticipated thus making me fret alot longer.

When the music started and I knew she was walking down the aisle, I was practically hyperventilating. Everyone turned to watch her walk the aisle with her father but me, I was focusing on the wall ahead of me. One of the best men stood next to me was saying "wow...Wow...." then I heard a sob, so he'd broke before me.

And there she was stood next to me, I was stunned, She looked beautiful. It was one of the greatest moments of my life seeing her there. The ceremony went off without a hitch.

The weather held up and we got some nice pictures outside, the speeches went off perfectly.

We rented the next door play area for our guests. A big soft play area, ball pits and death slides with 70 odd rather drunk adults was amusing. I found myself in the ball pit with the lads re-enacting wrestling moves while my wife and the ladies found poles and partook in pole dancing (hey we have a pole in our bedroom, and my wife takes pole class for fitness... nothing else :p )

The reception was incredible, we'd requested specifically to not have any of the standard cheesey music, so there was no "Saturday night" or no "Casper Slide" but instead a playlist consisting of Nu-Metal, Hair Metal & power ballads, a switch to Guns N Roses, Queen... and a massive change to a trance play list as I love me some trance.

I went down as a huge success as practically all 100 guests were dancing with literally no one stopping or sitting down.

The honeymoon was in Mexico, Riviera Maya between Cancun and Playa del Carmen.

Such an incredible 2 weeks with non stop drinking and eating. We visited Chichen Itza which was just amazing, I loved it. The club Coco Bongos which was insane. Met some great people there too.

and now it's back to reality, back to work this morning telling the tales over and over again to people.

Loved every minute of the big day, and the honeymoon was something I'll never forget.

But back to reality then... Back to N-Europe ;)

Some pics below if anyone was interested.

f9mtn6.jpg

2rzqfs5.jpg

5mkf1w.jpg

4hfaxs.jpg

293eqfm.jpg

qxuw6p.jpg

21oakcp.jpg

2isbfab.jpg

29blqn8.jpg

**apologies if the pictures are massive

Edited by Murr

<3 love, love, love you guys. Congrats. You wifey looks wonderful in her dress.

Aww, you both look awesome! I'm well happy for you both. I also love that you hired a soft play area and some poles for the ladies (don't pretend you didn't know they were there ;) ), haha. It sounds amazing and I wish you both happiness!

As this rate, we should have a permanent wedding thread that we can just add to as necessary.

Love the dress. The train looks incredible.

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Murr.

Do you call her the Murrsus?

...missus