NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Don't forget Ninjask and Shedinja there buddy. :p

I thought those two were good, though. I mean yeah, Ninjask barely survives anything, but Speed Boost was unique to it back then, and it allowed for a few unique strategies.

And Shedinja is a weird concept that's still interesting and actually works against plenty of NPCs, and even certain human opponents.

Both were concepts that actually did work, I think.

Or were you saying they were cool designs? I may have misinterpreted your post. I did like them.

Not anymore...

Female-Trainer-Mega-Ring-Screenshot-2.bmp

;)

Well, now! :heh:

Have you ever thought it could be reactionary to the way he conducts himself?

And by saying he wasn't prepared as other sites and didn't include opinions was such a smart move.

Next time a new Pokemon game comes out and I talk about buying it to try and regain the enjoyment from Blue, remind me of this.

Not particularly a 'new' Pokemon game, but don't buy it! :p

I know I won't.

It's ok to be wrong sometimes, but not in this case...

GRUMPIG IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO SAY THAT LUVDISC IS BETTER THAN ANYONE!?

My cousin actually fights competitively with Grumpig. He is pure swag, in unswag form and a perfect example of how Gen 3 has some of the best designs in the series.

326___grumpig_by_winter_freak-d35jdvy.jpg

Grumpig laughs at your stupidity :bowdown:

Some crazy people like Aquaman too :p

I honestly don't know why I hate Grumpig so much...

Gen 3 had some amazingly bad designs, every other gen is like 90% good, 10% bad designs, but gen 3 it was for me a 60/40 split of good to bad not helped by some terrible starters

I thought those two were good, though. I mean yeah, Ninjask barely survives anything, but Speed Boost was unique to it back then, and it allowed for a few unique strategies.

And Shedinja is a weird concept that's still interesting and actually works against plenty of NPCs, and even certain human opponents.

Both were concepts that actually did work, I think.

Or were you saying they were cool designs? I may have misinterpreted your post. I did like them.

Design-wise, sure - but mainly as Pokemon those two were great inclusions.

Shedinja - for the weird way of acquiring it and its Wonder Guard ability .

Ninjask - For dat speed boost and baton pass... Damn, Ninjask is a lovely scout.

It's ok to be wrong sometimes, but not in this case...

GRUMPIG IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO SAY THAT LUVDISC IS BETTER THAN ANYONE!?

My cousin actually fights competitively with Grumpig. He is pure swag, in unswag form and a perfect example of how Gen 3 has some of the best designs in the series.

326___grumpig_by_winter_freak-d35jdvy.jpg

Grumpig laughs at your stupidity :bowdown:

It was either Colisseum or XD, where raising a Spoink gave you a massive psychic advantage - its definetely not the worst.

I hate Grumpig too. Because he keeps coming up as the rare card in my Pokémon boosters. And the card is shit. Plus he's a smug little bastard.

XY1_EN_50.png

Look at that prick!

I'm hoping the story line in the remake, has the respective teams new secondary aim to introduce Grumpig bacon as a delicacy to hoen and as such Grumpig is hunted to almost extinction with only one trainer having one, and he won't battle so you don't see his ugly mug! his pokedex entry should be bacon rashers too

In any case...

*keeps ShopTo browser open, refreshing regularly*

Yes I'll be pre-ordering them both... :indeed:

They are up for preorder already!

They are up for preorder already!

I pre-ordered them both at around 6PM yesterday when they became available once ShopTo reported about it in their news section, they've been really speedy with getting pre-orders up on site more recently, E3 will certainly be an interesting time for them. ;)

At its very worst this iteration of Pokemon will probably last me around 50 hours just like X did which still isn't bad for a game in general so it's worth the purchase price. :)

Personally I was disappointed with the post-game of X & Y... not that getting to catch Mewtwo wasn't awesome but after that it just seemed there were certain Pokemon to chase after, the battle place, Friend Code Safari and that was 'it' as far as I could see, unless I'm missing something? :blank:

Either way, I hope these remakes have plenty of post-game stuff which is more interesting but this is probably just me unless anyone else felt that the X/Y post game was lacking a certain something? ::shrug:

Remakes and enhanced versions always have lots of post-game content. I doubt we'll be disappointed

Personally I was disappointed with the post-game of X & Y... not that getting to catch Mewtwo wasn't awesome but after that it just seemed there were certain Pokemon to chase after, the battle place, Friend Code Safari and that was 'it' as far as I could see, unless I'm missing something? :blank:

The Looker Detective agency. An actual post game story segment. I wished it was longer.

The Looker Detective agency. An actual post game story segment. I wished it was longer.

My favourite section of the game. The humour was brilliant. I was howling in laughter reading the misinterpretation of the Japanese client's request, and I think that's the first time knowing both languages has enhanced an experience of a localised game.

Shit, I should go play that segment in the Japanese version..

Is that the bit where Looker says "Hi, I'm a pr0 detective, you are not. So I want you to find the Team Plasma head honcho's without any direction or guidance. Ciao bitch" ?

Only found a couple because my girlfriend told me where to find them. I couldn't be bothered to look as a poor excuse to visit every dungeon/cave again.

Is that the bit where Looker says "Hi, I'm a pr0 detective, you are not. So I want you to find the Team Plasma head honcho's without any direction or guidance. Ciao bitch" ?

Only found a couple because my girlfriend told me where to find them. I couldn't be bothered to look as a poor excuse to visit every dungeon/cave again.

Everything within that subquest was in Lumiose City

First footage tomorrow night

*prays for female protagonist to look like May but with X&Y's clothing feature*

God damn, my 14 year old self would need a pillow on their nap at all times playing it.

I really liked Gen III's trainer designs, so I hope they become the standard outfits for your trainer now, that you can customise later. It would also be cool if there would be a little bit more actual clothing this time instead of a few recolored garments/ hats.

Anyways I'm super excited for the first footage! Does anyone know where it's shown off, as in can you watch it live anywhere? (I'm assuming you can't since it's a tv show?)

I really liked Gen III's trainer designs, so I hope they become the standard outfits for your trainer now, that you can customise later. It would also be cool if there would be a little bit more actual clothing this time instead of a few recolored garments/ hats.

Anyways I'm super excited for the first footage! Does anyone know where it's shown off, as in can you watch it live anywhere? (I'm assuming you can't since it's a tv show?)

Official videos will likely come within minutes of them showing it

Everything within that subquest was in Lumiose City

Ah, another reason why I didn't do it. That city was a nightmare to navigate.

(despite the fact that I'm confusing the other Looker quest from Black and White ¬_¬)

Oh man, Luminose City..

It felt so refreshing at first, but I think the lack of any camera controls killed the appeal very quickly.

Oh man, Luminose City..

It felt so refreshing at first, but I think the lack of any camera controls killed the appeal very quickly.

What city do you reckon they'll edit to be like it in ORAS? Rustboro, Slateport or Lilycove? :p

What city do you reckon they'll edit to be like it in ORAS? Rustboro, Slateport or Lilycove? :p

Mauville City looks most likely, being the central City in the Hoenn region. Though there wasn't that much there in the first Hoenn region, maybe they'll change that here. That or Slateport, what with the Team Aqua hideout being there.

Edited by Emerald Emblem