NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

It's only being hosted on NicoNico? Well shit.

I'll be looking around for people rehosting it in that case!

Yeah. I paid for a Premium Account for this, since the Pokkén one continued to kick me out. Will be watching all 7 hours, just in case there's news intersperced within it.

Yeah. I paid for a Premium Account for this, since the Pokkén one continued to kick me out. Will be watching all 7 hours, just in case there's news intersperced within it.

I'm actually hoping it's more along the lines of talking about the developmental history of Generation 3. I really want to know more about the background of some of these games, especially Generation II as Gold and Silver went through one hell of a development process.

But yeah, I'll be trusting your info if I can't manage to get in!

I'm actually hoping it's more along the lines of talking about the developmental history of Generation 3. I really want to know more about the background of some of these games, especially Generation II as Gold and Silver went through one hell of a development process.

But yeah, I'll be trusting your info if I can't manage to get in!

Wouldn't get your hopes up with that...

Wouldn't get your hopes up with that...

I know :( A man can dream!

But honestly, it's Rayquaza Delta and (hopefully) Battle Frontier time.

I know :( A man can dream!

But honestly, it's Rayquaza Delta and (hopefully) Battle Frontier time.

I don't really mind what they put in this game but if the Battle Frontier is changed/cut, I will rage!

Add more stuff to it, sure. But I want all 7 facilities in there! Any less, and this remake loses significant cool points in my eyes.

Battle Pike was always tense. Loved that place!

You type Mega Rayquaza in all caps.

But honestly, this can't be a surprise, can it?

Just had a look at it, apart from it's face (Which just looks dumb and unwieldy, so I laughed) it looks pretty cool.

The move "Dragon Ascent" is a Flying-Type move?

No, that's not confusing at all! Not one bit.

Edited by Glen-i

You type Mega Rayquaza in all caps.

But honestly, this can't be a surprise, can it?

I, for one, am shocked!

The move "Dragon Ascent" is a Flying-Type move?

No, that's not confusing at all! Not one bit.

Seriosuly? Or is is dual type?

Have the different pokemon available in each version been revealed yet? That's all I ever need to see to choose my version. I got one of them pre-ordered for my birthday (the figurine pre-order thing!) and I just have to choose on the day.

Have the different pokemon available in each version been revealed yet? That's all I ever need to see to choose my version. I got one of them pre-ordered for my birthday (the figurine pre-order thing!) and I just have to choose on the day.

Na they don't typically reveal the exclusives before launch

Na they don't typically reveal the exclusives before launch

Oh crumbs. I'll look on your site when the time is right as ever. :bowdown:

Oh crumbs. I'll look on your site when the time is right as ever. :bowdown:

You'll get a weeks notice any way thanks to NOE's decision to release it a week later than the rest of the world ;)

Mega Beedrill, guys!

Mega Bloody Beedrill!

Also Mega Pidgeot

Don't ask why, but I have a Beedrill Lv 100 all EV trained with 5 perfect IV's.

I'm convinced Game Freak are spying on me.

Really surprised Serebii hasn't posted it here yet...

• Mega Beedrill is Bug / Poison and its Ability is Adaptability. Its Attack and Speed increase.
  • Mega Pidgeot is Normal / Flying and its Ability is No Guard. Its Special Attack increases.
  • Like the originals, Latios is obtainable in Omega Ruby while Latias is in Alpha Sapphire. Also like the originals, CoroCoro will be giving away a serial code to obtain the Eon Ticket, which allows you to travel to Southern Island to catch the opposite version's Pokemon.
  • With the new Eon Flute item, you can actually fly over Hoenn on the backs of Mega Latios and Mega Latias. You can freely turn and accelerate the Pokemon like planes. You will then be able to encounter Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, and other wild Pokemon in Hoenn's clouds as well as on islands that can only be reached through this method of flight. The Legendary Pokemon are specifically found in special clouds and islands called "Mythical Places," as you can see in the fourth scan below with what appears to be Zekrom's black storm cloud.

corocoro2.jpg

corocoro3.jpg

corocoro4.jpg

corocoro6.jpg

corocoro5.jpg

Freaking awesome Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot!! I remember having a fully trained Beedrill somewhere now i gotta find it.

>Legendaries are spawning from hoops

>Silhouette of Hoopa in one of the hoops

>この4作品で、これまでの伝説のポケモンを集まれる!

You can obtain all be legendary Pokemon thus far in these 4 titles!

Based Hoopa!

>Legendaries are spawning from hoops

>Silhouette of Hoopa in one of the hoops

>この4作品で、これまでの伝説のポケモンを集まれる!

You can obtain all be legendary Pokemon thus far in these 4 titles!

Based Hoopa!

I think the silhouette is somewhat of a stretch

I think the silhouette is somewhat of a stretch

It's clearly a silhouette. So, if you think if it's a stretch, what do you think the silhouette is of?

Let's look at the Pokedex entry for Hoopa on your own website:

Version X: It gathers things it likes and pushes them through its loop to teleport them to a secret place.

Version Y: This troublemaker sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can warp space.

So, considering these legendary Pokemon are clearly emerging through hoops, what else could this shadow be of? It does look a little bit like Diancie I might add.

RM6IDKC.png

With the new Eon Flute item, you can actually fly over Hoenn on the backs of Mega Latios and Mega Latias. You can freely turn and accelerate the Pokemon like planes. You will then be able to encounter Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, and other wild Pokemon in Hoenn's clouds as well as on islands that can only be reached through this method of flight. The Legendary Pokemon are specifically found in special clouds and islands called "Mythical Places," as you can see in the fourth scan below with what appears to be Zekrom's black storm cloud.

This is... Uh... What?

Butterfree better be getting a Mega! So many cool Megas, I was a bit "meh" about them in XY

Ho-oh and Lugia have been confirmed to appear too, so hopefully that means Navel Rock is back! One of the very few areas I've never got to experience in a Pokemon game thanks to how terribly the events were dealt with here