NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Really? The last time I went into game to get a Pokémon download code they just aked me how many I wanted.

I was going to ask, if anyone's in Game and feels like getting a couple of codes for me and my bro then I'd be most grateful - we have a Game store but it's a 40 minute bus ride away in a town I don't tend to go to much any more - if not then no worries but I thought I'd ask just in case anyone is going in there anyway. ::shrug:

I was out and about today and nipped into GAME and picked up a code for you. Sadly I was only able to get the one. You still want it?

I was out and about today and nipped into GAME and picked up a code for you. Sadly I was only able to get the one. You still want it?

Thank you H-o-T :) I appreciate it, if you were only able to get the one though don't you want it?

I still want the code, yes please but only if you weren't intending in getting one for yourself as I wouldn't want to feel like I'd taken your chance to own Mew from you. :sad:

Otherwise though I'll gratefully receive it. :smile:

I was never gonna use it. I just picked it up because you mentioned you were after one. :D

I'll PM you the code.

I was never gonna use it. I just picked it up because you mentioned you were after one. :D

I'll PM you the code.

Cheers for that, just redeemed the code. : peace:

There is a chance that this will end up having nothing to do with Pokemon OR/AS, but a new Pokemon was revealed earlier today in CoroCoro.

magiana_march_2016_corocoro_comic_3-700x445.jpg

It's called Magiana, no confirmation on what type it is yet (I'm guessing Steel will be in there somewhere). It's gonna feature in the newest movie.

That Magiana looks awesome for a steel type legendary that look like a "Pokeball" musical box dancer.

Wahoho! The road to Gen 7 starts here! :D

We'll may still see a Gen 6 game or two that it appears in before then though (like how Lucario appeared in the first Pokemon MD game). Pokemon Z will probably still come first as well (might even appear in that).

I hope that's a tease for Gen 7 and not a special pokémon for current games. It does look pretty cool though. :)

@S\.C\.G I went into GAME to get codes and ended up getting an amiibo as well (Falco looks amazing). I asked for 4, I've used 2 for my bro and I. Do you still need more?

@S\.C\.G I went into GAME to get codes and ended up getting an amiibo as well (Falco looks amazing). I asked for 4, I've used 2 for my bro and I. Do you still need more?

Yes please, if you could spare just one of those codes that would be lovely thank you. :)

@Hero\-of\-Time very kindly got me a code so I'm OK for mine, but my brother who's coming back home this week would love one I'm sure. :D

As for the other code, do you know anyone else who wants one? If not another forum member might appreciate the other code...

It's strange though, that normally happens with us as well. But for some reason, GAME wouldn't give us an extra one that day.

First time that's actually happened. @Ugh first aid was... less than pleased.

Did you end up getting a code for @Ugh first aid in the end?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either way, thanks Nintendo Fan I appreciate it. :)

Edited by S.C.G

Yes please, if you could spare just one of those codes that would be lovely thank you. :)

@Hero\-of\-Time very kindly got me a code so I'm OK for mine, but my brother who's coming back home this week would love one I'm sure. :D

As for the other code, do you know anyone else who wants one? If not another forum member might appreciate the other code...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either way, thanks Nintendo Fan I appreciate it. :)

No problem :) I'll pm it to you.

If anyone else needs a code i have one spare.

No problem :) I'll pm it to you.

If anyone else needs a code i have one spare.

Actually, I need one for @Ugh first aid. It'd be great if you could give me the other one, please.

Edited by Glen-i

Actually, I need one for @Ugh-first-aid. It'd be great if you could give me the other one, please.

Sure, i'll pm it to you. :)

There is a chance that this will end up having nothing to do with Pokemon OR/AS, but a new Pokemon was revealed earlier today in CoroCoro.

magiana_march_2016_corocoro_comic_3-700x445.jpg

It's called Magiana, no confirmation on what type it is yet (I'm guessing Steel will be in there somewhere). It's gonna feature in the newest movie.

1.0m @ 80kg? definitely a Steel type. Steel/ghost?

But they said it'd be distributed during March!

IT'S STILL FEBRUARY!

This will end in chaos, just you watch.

Oh well, got the Celebi, will no doubt dump it in the PC like every other Legendary Pokemon that isn't Groudon.

But they said it'd be distributed during March!

IT'S STILL FEBRUARY!

This will end in chaos, just you watch.

Oh well, got the Celebi, will no doubt dump it in the PC like every other Legendary Pokemon that isn't Groudon.

Celebi is a time traveller.

How do I get the Mew for buying the VC games for my Japanese version?

Edited by Ike

A bit more flattering than saying someone at Nintendo forgot it was a leap year. :p

How do I get the Mew for buying the VC games for my Japanese version?

Code is on your receipt

Lapras used Surf... NOOOOOOO! Did you catch it?

I remember catching a shiny Gligar back on Pokémon Gold and I thought, well that is nice. Only years later I realised just how f-in rare these guys are. And then I caught a shiny Ponyta on HeartGold! My only two shinies (except Lake Of Rage Gyarados) ever.

Hidden Ability Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres will be available via Serial Code at Smyths Toy Stores from March 22nd to April 11th

Lapras used Surf... NOOOOOOO! Did you catch it?

I remember catching a shiny Gligar back on Pokémon Gold and I thought, well that is nice. Only years later I realised just how f-in rare these guys are. And then I caught a shiny Ponyta on HeartGold! My only two shinies (except Lake Of Rage Gyarados) ever.

I can definetly imagine Serebii preparing his own suicide if that happened..;)

CeJKz3CWoAAAJFF.jpg

I have my three. Almost out of space for cards though. That's new.

Trading pokemon to @Blade the other day made me want to replay/finish this game, so i'm not back at Petelburg gym these games keep pulling me back in!

didn't realise i missed Hoopa before Christmas, bloody love Ghost types

Does anyone have a spare Arceus or Xerneas they'd be willing to trade? I'm trying to make a living Pokédex and they're the only two I'm struggling to obtain. I've got lots of spare legendaries, let me know if there's anything in particular you're after! :)