NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any Pokémon related questions our resident expert @Serebii - you may have heard of his site ;) I hear it's the biggest Pokémon resource on the internet or something? :heh: - will surely be happy to help. :)

Serebii runs Bulbapedia? Well I never. :D

Welcome to the forums @MasterCharmander13 it's always good to see some fresh faces signing up who are genuine posters. : peace:

I reached roughly the same area of the game in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire when I was last playing it, from what I can recall none of my team are much about level 40. I would have played more but there are so many games out at the moment, though I will resolve to finish the game at some point. :D

That will definitely be within the next few months as I can't forget to claim the codes for those special ability Serperior, Emboar and Samurott event download Pokémon as they will surely make decent additions to my team, I've always liked the series though I've found myself playing it gradually less with each incarnation even though I always finish the story eventually. :heh:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any Pokémon related questions our resident expert @Serebii - you may have heard of his site ;) I hear it's the biggest Pokémon resource on the internet or something? :heh: - will surely be happy to help. :)

Thanks. Yea, I know Serebii .And I actually do have a question.

My current moveset on Gallade as of now (Lilycove City) is Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Swords Dance and Psycho Cut.

My original plan was to get rid of Night Slash for Close Combat when the time comes, but I'm starting to think if I should actually get rid of Swords Dance, cause if I delete Night Slash, then I have nothing for Ghost Types.

What do you guys think I should get rid for once Gallade gets to Level 55, and will try to learn Close Combat?

My original plan was to get rid of Night Slash for Close Combat when the time comes, but I'm starting to think if I should actually get rid of Swords Dance, cause if I delete Night Slash, then I have nothing for Ghost Types.

What do you guys think I should get rid for once Gallade gets to Level 55, and will try to learn Close Combat?

Personally I would delete Swords Dance as Night Slash helps you to cover more bases in terms of Pokémon types affected by your moves, having something that is good against Ghost Types is a huge bonus. :)

Personally I would delete Swords Dance as Night Slash helps you to cover more bases in terms of Pokémon types affected by your moves, having something that is good against Ghost Types is a huge bonus. :)

Agreed, You need something to counter a type you're weak against.

Also Hi @MasterCharmander13, always good to have more Pokefans here!

Btw, when I saw that replying wasn't working (it is now), I made another account to see if it's working on that one.

Now I don't need that one, but everytime I re-enter this forum, it logs out from this account, and automaticaly log back into the one I don't need. So I always have to log out and log back in to this one.

Anyone know why?

Serebii runs Bulbapedia? Well I never. :D

There's a special place in hell for you :p

We seem to be tripping events right now, here's what's going off this month in case anyone's missed the announcements:

Mystery Gift serial codes active now:

Serperior - POKEMON497

Emboar - POKEMON500

Samurott - POKEMON503

There's a serial code distribution event starting February 13th (tomorrow) at GAME stores for Darkrai, which works across all the 3DS Pokémon games.

Aaaand from February 27th if you log into Pokémon Bank you'll get the final evolutions of the Johto starters: Feraligatr, Typhlosion, and Meganium.

All from the place where legends come to life.

We seem to be tripping events right now, here's what's going off this month in case anyone's missed the announcements:

Mystery Gift serial codes active now:

Serperior - POKEMON497

Emboar - POKEMON500

Samurott - POKEMON503

There's a serial code distribution event starting February 13th (tomorrow) at GAME stores for Darkrai, which works across all the 3DS Pokémon games.

Aaaand from February 27th if you log into Pokémon Bank you'll get the final evolutions of the Johto starters: Feraligatr, Typhlosion, and Meganium.

All from the place where legends come to life.

Each (except Darkrai) have their Hidden Abilities, which were unavailable before this event :)

Is there no other way to get Darkrai? In my country there's only one GameStop shop, and it's at the other end of the country, and I don't feel like going 14 hours(aproximately) with the train just to get Dakrai.

Is it that they give you a code at Gamestop? If yes, if you get 2 somehow, could you give one code to me?

Is there no other way to get Darkrai? In my country there's only one GameStop shop, and it's at the other end of the country, and I don't feel like going 14 hours(aproximately) with the train just to get Dakrai.

Is it that they give you a code at Gamestop? If yes, if you get 2 somehow, could you give one code to me?

I'll do my best!

Btw, when I saw that replying wasn't working (it is now), I made another account to see if it's working on that one.

Now I don't need that one, but everytime I re-enter this forum, it logs out from this account, and automaticaly log back into the one I don't need. So I always have to log out and log back in to this one.

Anyone know why?

Delete your browser cookies for this site, this should be done for you when you use the logout button.

Also if you saved your login info in your browser you can remove from your settings it so it doesn't auto fill your details.

Delete your browser cookies for this site, this should be done for you when you use the logout button.

Also if you saved your login info in your browser you can remove from your settings it so it doesn't auto fill your details.

Ok, thanks.

EDIT: I need a little help for a member of my team again. Sorry if I need too much help.

So I planned Camerupt's final moveset as: "Earthquake, Eruption, Amnesia and Yawn"

But then I realize that Eruption only has 5 PP.

So then here are my 3 questions:

1. Should I NOT learn Eruption and keep Lava Plume, or not learn Yawn, and have them both? Or just do the moveset I said at the begining, and use a PP Max on Eruption(cause I do have one)?

2. Should I replace Earthquake with Fissure when it comes to it? I heard it has really really low accuracy, so is it even worth it?

3. Even if I end up using the PP Max, should I replace Yawn with something else (TM?) or keep it?

Edited by MasterCharmander13

Rather annoyingly my local GAME never has the codes to give away. I don't know if I'm just too slow to get there or if they don't get any at all but when I ask they say they don't have any. Bah. Why can't they just do it wirelessly again? (Not that I've had a huge amount of luck with that either!)

Received Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition from GAME earlier in the week. God knows when I'll play it, but it is tucked away and waiting.

Rather annoyingly my local GAME never has the codes to give away. I don't know if I'm just too slow to get there or if they don't get any at all but when I ask they say they don't have any. Bah. Why can't they just do it wirelessly again? (Not that I've had a huge amount of luck with that either!)

Because GAME/Gamestop/Toys 'R' Us staff kept pilfering the distribution cards and selling on eBay. Plus the stores were fed up with people downloading from outside the store. Serial codes solve this. Not sure why your store never does them. They're just printed off from the till.

Ok, thanks.

EDIT: I need a little help for a member of my team again. Sorry if I need too much help.

So I planned Camerupt's final moveset as: "Earthquake, Eruption, Amnesia and Yawn"

But then I realize that Eruption only has 5 PP.

So then here are my 3 questions:

1. Should I NOT learn Eruption and keep Lava Plume, or not learn Yawn, and have them both? Or just do the moveset I said at the begining, and use a PP Max on Eruption(cause I do have one)?

2. Should I replace Earthquake with Fissure when it comes to it? I heard it has really really low accuracy, so is it even worth it?

3. Even if I end up using the PP Max, should I replace Yawn with something else (TM?) or keep it?

1. Eruption has lower PP because it's more powerful, but with Camerupt's lack of Speed, when it gets a chance to use it, it won't be as powerful. Keep Lava Plume or Flamethrower

2. Absolutely not. Never use Fissure.

You might want to change your signature MC before the mods see it, it's way too tall.

Got it. Edited it to just text till tomorow(pretty late where I live)

1. Eruption has lower PP because it's more powerful, but with Camerupt's lack of Speed, when it gets a chance to use it, it won't be as powerful. Keep Lava Plume or Flamethrower

2. Absolutely not. Never use Fissure.

Got it. Gonna use a Heart Scale to get that Flametrower tommorow then.

EDIT: Overheat has more Power. Would Overheat or Flametrowher be better?

Edited by MasterCharmander13

Got it. Edited it to just text till tomorow(pretty late where I live)

Got it. Gonna use a Heart Scale to get that Flametrower tommorow then.

EDIT: Overheat has more Power. Would Overheat or Flametrowher be better?

Overheat drops your Special Attack when you use it. Flamethrower is better

Overheat drops your Special Attack when you use it. Flamethrower is better

Not according to Smogon!

(Man, I hate that place, sucks all the joy out of Pokemon when everyone uses similar tactics)

Not according to Smogon!

(Man, I hate that place, sucks all the joy out of Pokemon when everyone uses similar tactics)

In competitive battles, your Pokémon's going to last one, maybe two turns at most (for the most part. I am hyperbolising a bit) so the drop isn't that bad.

Out of the Unova starters, who do you reckon has the best hidden ability?

Because Im thinking Serperior-Contrary-Leaf Storm - is a thing!

Serperior no contest.

It really says a lot when a pretty "eh" Pokemon suddenly becomes a terrifying powerhouse.

Emboar's is neat, but it's nothing on Serperior.

It really says a lot when a pretty "eh" Pokemon suddenly becomes a terrifying powerhouse.

Emboar's is neat, but it's nothing on Serperior.

Yeah, thats why I love this game so much. New strategies can come from a slight change.

I've always been a Samourott fan due to the swords, but it too is somewhat 'meh' - I don't know if its because of its single typing or its movepool - but its not specifically good at any one thing, besides Aqua Jet and Megahorn.

Liking the sound of a Contrary defensive Serperior, with Leaf Storm and Hidden Power Fire. mmmmm