NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Care to elaborate?

Homepass is basically setup your computer to act like one of Nintendo's hotspots so you can get passes via the relay. Might depend on your hardware if you can set it up but this Reddit post has more info:

And that links to a more indepth guide on GBATemp if you need it.

It's how I got my EON Ticket.

Now I've just got to get far enough in the game to use it... only got three gym badges and just over ten hours on the clock... time to play the heck out of Alpha Sapphire! : peace:

Aw man, I went all the way back to where they said I could use it earlier... only to be told I needed to beat more gyms. So damn frustrating.

OK @Serebii, I need to ask you something.

How on Earth did you figure out how to get Regigigas? Are you ever told what needs to be done in game?

Because that might just be one of the most obtuse ways of getting a Pokemon I've ever heard of.

Along with having the other 3 Regis on your team, Regice needs to be holding either a CasteliaCone, Snowball or a NeverMeltIce and also needs to be nicknamed.

Nope, I have no idea why it's just Regice either.

Oh, and also...

xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png

That's insulting. Everything about this just sours the game for me.

Edited by Glen-i

Kyorge didn't respawn, how do I get him to show up?

Beat the Elite Four

Go down the left path of Cave of Origin, not the obvious one

OK @Serebii, I need to ask you something.

How on Earth did you figure out how to get Regigigas? Are you ever told what needs to be done in game?

Because that might just be one of the most obtuse ways of getting a Pokemon I've ever heard of.

Along with having the other 3 Regis on your team, Regice needs to be holding either a CasteliaCone, Snowball or a NeverMeltIce and also needs to be nicknamed.

Nope, I have no idea why it's just Regice either.

A person in Pacifidlog gives hints. The rest was trial and error, specifically the nickname

A person in Pacifidlog gives hints. The rest was trial and error, specifically the nickname

Yeah, that's pretty obtuse, I'm amazed you figured it out.

Speaking of obtuse, I've noticed something about getting Azelf, Mespirit and Uxie.

For some reason, I couldn't access the Island where you encounter them.

Turns out the little sparkle only appeared when I had a full party of 6 Pokemon.

I don't remember reading this on your site, so I thought I'd point it out.

EDIT: Never mind, Serebii updated his site. You need 3 Pokemon with max happiness.

Edited by Glen-i

the steelbooks and figures are back in stock on the UK Nintendo store if anyone is still looking

Has anyone been able to beat Lisia and Ali in the Pokemon contests? I've tried some 10+ times and that initial advantage at the first appeal stage is making this seem an impossible endeavor, no matter how well I do in the talent portion she always seems to match me or do worse enough that she still wins anyway. Elite 4 is nothing compared to this.

EDIT: As I've typed this, she's only gone and hit max approval with a move combo and a crowd combo.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Has anyone been able to beat Lisia and Ali in the Pokemon contests? I've tried some 10+ times and that initial advantage at the first appeal stage is making this seem an impossible endeavor, no matter how well I do in the talent portion she always seems to match me or do worse enough that she still wins anyway. Elite 4 is nothing compared to this.

EDIT: As I've typed this, she's only gone and hit max approval with a move combo and a crowd combo.

Yeah I managed to...second time :) Did it with my Zapdos

Sooo will probably pick this up.

After not being arsed with the 3DS i've been playing Y recently.

Would people stil be up for trading (donating) decent pokemon with me?

Getting this for Christmas Blade so I will! I say getting it, it's sat on my shelf at the min unopened... :heh: so it's a 'to Aneres, from Aneres' gift. :D But saving it for Xmas day!

NoE2xyR.png?1

Booyah!!!! Man that took like 20 attempts. So satisfying!

Now to beat Wallace :p

Getting this for Christmas Blade so I will! I say getting it, it's sat on my shelf at the min unopened... :heh: so it's a 'to Aneres, from Aneres' gift. :D But saving it for Xmas day!

Which version you got?

I'll get Ruby then

Good! More people need to join the Groudon group.

Beaten more than a few Primal Kyogre's with Primal Groudon's Thunder Punch, even with heavy rain in effect. Still as hilarious as it's always been!

Well, main game and Delta episode beaten. The Delta episode itself was pretty awesome.

I have just one question about the post game, maybe @Serebii can answer for me:

I found Detective Looker at the Battle resort, though he has amnesia, is there anything special with him or is it just a tease for something in the future or even completely irrelevant?

Well, main game and Delta episode beaten. The Delta episode itself was pretty awesome.

I have just one question about the post game, maybe @Serebii can answer for me:

I found Detective Looker at the Battle resort, though he has amnesia, is there anything special with him or is it just a tease for something in the future or even completely irrelevant?

We don't know, possibly a tease, possibly irrelevant.

Started playing this now.

Massively annoyed with it earlier though. Going through the forest in route 104(?) I think, and there's this bug chasing idiot with a Nincada at level 10 that I just cannot beat. Doesn't help that all I had in my team at this point was a Treecko and Poochyena which had noting effective against it. Oh and that it had moves effective against me.

So that was a joy.

Then I ran into a wild fuckin Wingull of all things at level 5 (5!!!) that would not go down. And I couldn't run away from it! All it kept doing was confusing me, and when I did get a hit in it wasn't doing bugger all against it! Clearly been hammering the Iron and Zinc!

Bloody annoying. Anyway, I've changed my team and will be possibly getting rid of my Treecko (I generally dislike all the starters and their evolutions) so now to pimp them out before the first gym. It's meant to settle me in nicely before that point but noooo. :mad:

:heh:

So glad Pokemon Bank exists now so hopefully we won't have to put up with the terrible mini games Game Freak thought would be a good idea to force you through to transfer Pokemon along with the 6 Pokemon limit.

Getting Pokemon from Diamond to Black so I can use the transfer app is such a pain. And I have Pokemon trapped in Pokemon Ranch still...

/rant

So this Exp share thing.

Is it different from previous versions in that the battling Pokemon gets the same exp it would without the exp share item, and then the other pokemon in your party gets some too?

Or is it still like the older one where the experience gained is broken up and spread to the battling Pokemon and the rest of the team?

I can't work it out. I'm not one for exp share in the other games but it seemed like the battling Pokemon with this one is still getting a healthy chunk of experience. It's been handy to train up an Abra (how shit and pointless is Abra btw?!) by just leaving it in my party until it evolved.