NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

It's clearly a silhouette. So, if you think if it's a stretch, what do you think the silhouette is of?

Let's look at the Pokedex entry for Hoopa on your own website:

Version X: It gathers things it likes and pushes them through its loop to teleport them to a secret place.

Version Y: This troublemaker sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can warp space.

So, considering these legendary Pokemon are clearly emerging through hoops, what else could this shadow be of? It does look a little bit like Diancie I might add.

RM6IDKC.png

clouds2ho4.jpg

I have little doubt that Hoopa will be tied to this in some way upon its release next July, but this is silly.

Let's wait until we have high-res art.

wait whats released in july? the Eon flute? screw that 90% of people won't be playing the game then

clouds2ho4.jpg

I have little doubt that Hoopa will be tied to this in some way upon its release next July, but this is silly.

Let's wait until we have high-res art.

You're kidding with that, right? That cloud doesn't even remotely match Ridley, whilst we actually have a near solid outline of whatever the hell is in the loop.

I know you're incredibly risk adverse when it comes to speculation, but c'mon man, you're not fooling any one haha

wait whats released in july? the Eon flute? screw that 90% of people won't be playing the game then

Eh? Eon Flute isn't an event item

Hoopa will be released next July with the next movie, as Mythical Pokémon always are.

You're kidding with that, right? That cloud doesn't even remotely match Ridley, whilst we actually have a near solid outline of whatever the hell is in the loop.

I know you're incredibly risk adverse when it comes to speculation, but c'mon man, you're not fooling any one haha

The fandoms are always trying to see things that aren't there.

We'll see when we have clear art, but I truly believe people are seeing things that aren't there.

Mega Pidgeot guys... Mega Pidgeot - just saysit all really. <3

What is it about Game Freak giving us the sort of fan service Nintendo should be delivering. Good times!

Mega Beedrill looks cool, is it likely to get a significant enough stat boost to make it worth bothering with though? Adding 100 to a measly 395 base stat total wouldn't make it very mega.

I dunno how I feel about mega evolutions still. I like it, but in kinda just wish they were normal evolutions rather than all this mega stuff.

Like Beedrill is crying out for a further evolution as it is awesome, but shit. I feel like I'm cheating with a mega evolved Pokemon. It's like having Mewtwo on your team all the time or something.

Mega Starmie is most welcome though. So if they could make that happen...

I dunno how I feel about mega evolutions still. I like it, but in kinda just wish they were normal evolutions rather than all this mega stuff.

Like Beedrill is crying out for a further evolution as it is awesome, but shit. I feel like I'm cheating with a mega evolved Pokemon. It's like having Mewtwo on your team all the time or something.

Mega Starmie is most welcome though. So if they could make that happen...

Mega Evolutions are seldom as powerful as Mewtwo. Relax :p

Mega Evolutions are seldom as powerful as Mewtwo. Relax :p

Unless it's Mega Kangaskhan.

That Pokemon is hilariously powerful.

In response to @Aneres11 The key thing about Megas is that they can't have a hold item. You'll be amazed how much of a difference they can make. Especially the choice items.

See, I like Mega Pokemon when they're given to Pokemon that need a boost. But when Pokemon like Garchomp, Mewtwo, hell, even Groudon gets one, it feels like they don't need to be stronger. It just feels overkill for the sake of getting fans excited.

Yeah I agree with that Glen-i. I like that they have given the mega evos to less powerful pokemon this time, it's about time Beedrill got some lovin'!

It's a shame they can't all become mega evos. Mega Victreebel would excite me no end.

Yeah I agree with that Glen-i. I like that they have given the mega evos to less powerful pokemon this time, it's about time Beedrill got some lovin'!

It's a shame they can't all become mega evos. Mega Victreebel would excite me no end.

Can't they? ;)

:o Shut your dirty lying mouth!

Spill, Serebii!!

In time, all lines will have one.

And it will be fucking stupid.

C'MAHN NINTENDO! Give us some actual NEW mon!

They can do both :p

What people don't realise is Mega Evolutions is their way of making old Pokémon more usable. Most were made useless because of the power creep that gradually occurred. Thanks to Mega Evolutions, they're usable again.

What people don't realise is Mega Evolutions is their way of making old Pokémon more usable.

Yes. I was gutted when my Lopunny became unusuable.

Yes. I was gutted when my Lopunny became unusuable.

Cute. You think Lopunny was ever usable before now :p

Guys, I dont ask for much - but pleeease, if you get a spare demo for this game, can you sort me out a code within a PM?

Will owe you.

Yeah, apparently by Wednesday.

And you can't wait until then?

Because I can, and I'm a Poke Maniac!

And you can't wait until then?

Because I can, and I'm a Poke Maniac!

..?

There is a limited amount - if anyone gets a spare code save one for me - basically.

..?

There is a limited amount - if anyone gets a spare code save one for me - basically.

Oh, I see. They're pulling a Smash Bros with this.

I thought the public demo was coming out Wednesday.

EDIT: Oh geez, not even a public demo coming out? Damn, man. That's harsh. I want that Mega Evolution, whatever it is...

In that case, I'd like to throw my hat in for any possible spare code giveaways. Gonna go visit GAME tomorrow though, just to be safe.

Of course, King_V asked first, so after him.

Edited by Glen-i

Now that we have a clearer shot of the so-called silhouette in the portal, I must say it looks absolutely nothing like Hoopa.

mirage_spot_legendaries_art.png

Looks more like a Heatran, if anything.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, it's actually 100% not a silhouette at all - it's just the outline of Reshiram's tail.

Edited by FireMeowth