Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

It's still a big IF though.

Don't try and fool us H-o-T!

We know... We ALL know... :laughing:

Don't try and fool us H-o-T!

We know... We ALL know... :laughing:

Haha true.

Them again, do I really want the hassle of being accused of rushing another game? :indeed:

So will Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have differing plots like the original game? Or will they be nearly identical like X & Y?

Will GAME also be getting the Steelbook? Not a fan of them but there's a chance they're be marginally cheaper than Nintendo Store. But I've been taken in by their pre-order deals before and then never received them (I'm looking at you Super Mario 3D World!)

Haha true.

Them again, do I really want the hassle of being accused of rushing another game? :indeed:

Not by me you won't!

I wish I was more like that! I'm the other end of the scale... take too long to finish it and end up moving on to something else! :nono:

So will Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have differing plots like the original game? Or will they be nearly identical like X & Y?

Will GAME also be getting the Steelbook? Not a fan of them but there's a chance they're be marginally cheaper than Nintendo Store. But I've been taken in by their pre-order deals before and then never received them (I'm looking at you Super Mario 3D World!)

Yes they will have differing plots. It's a remake, remember :)

Also, GAME say they have nothing to announce yet, but did tease it.

Edit: Yerp, they added it. But it's £10 more than the Nintendo UK store http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=299848&articleId=299849&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&cm_re=Home-_-Banners-_-pokemonsteelcase

Edited by Serebii

Yes they will have differing plots. It's a remake, remember :)

Also, GAME say they have nothing to announce yet, but did tease it.

Edit: Yerp, they added it. But it's £10 more than the Nintendo UK store http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=299848&articleId=299849&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&cm_re=Home-_-Banners-_-pokemonsteelcase

Thanks, Serebii. Looks like I'll have to get both of the shiny SteelBooks.

GAME are having a laugh with that price. I know the press release said that they'd have the statue too. Is that exactly the same as at Nintendo Store?

Thanks, Serebii. Looks like I'll have to get both of the shiny SteelBooks.

GAME are having a laugh with that price. I know the press release said that they'd have the statue too. Is that exactly the same as at Nintendo Store?

Nope. Only get the figurine with standard edition

Terms and Conditions: UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive the bonus item. Your item will be delivered with your preorder. This offer is only valid against the mint boxed copy of the standard game and not the Limited Edition, download or preowned version. Customers will only receive 1x bonus item per order not per copy of the game. Preorder Pokémon Omega Ruby to receive the Primal Groudon figurine or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire to receive the Primal Kyogre figurine.

Keeping my Amazon £30 order then...good lord £10 more for a steel box, unless you are a mug and £20 from GAME (how do they justify that?)

Happy with my metal Torchic Keyring thanks. :heh:

Happy with my metal Torchic Keyring thanks. :heh:

I'd rather not even have that :p

If it delays delivery like it did with Wind Waker...

But that's why I have four pre-orders of this game around the net...

It won't...

... :blank:

...it had better not!

In-game, you're right, Megas are seldom used. Typically to make a boss trickier.

In competitive and multiplayer, though, they have changed everything

I guess you're right, just wished for single player use more. I'm guessing using Megas during the new contests might give something new...

Juts got Bank/Transporter and essentially transferred nearly everything (except 100+ duds sent over from Black 2 when I was transferring to it), and am now ready to sell that game. Man, my mind is feeling clearer; I never thought I'd get ANY of this done by Alpha. Though to be honest, it has to be done before Fantasy Life, as I'll be playing that right up until Alpha.

Jeez, checked my Safari on X...6 people. And one of them is mine and the other my bro's! I have like 30 people I'm still waiting on. Sigh...why do people start these "I'll add yours if you add mine" topics and then just bloody ignore them?

I've just placed my pre order for the Sapphire steelbook and Kyogre figurine from the Nintendo UK shop. I'll order Pokemon Ruby for my sister when I see a better deal for it... she won't care about the box or figurine. What's the cheapest price at the moment?

I wonder if the Megas are fuelled by another Sundial or Hoenn contains that Moondial mentioned in X/Y.

Seen that new map. Beautiful amount of hidden areas.

I'd rather be a lame nerd than a moronic pirate.

hCE299153

lmao-data-star-trek-generations.jpg

Trying to apply science to Pokémon... Bitches be trippin'.

I LOVE the new music arrangement! :heart:

RSE has perhaps my favourite overall OST of the series and I can tell that I'm going to love this version! :D

The game looks so great

Ruby & Sapphire are where my site goes full circle. They were the first games I ever covered fully on my site.

That doesn't mean I'm stopping though, as when you have a circle, you then create another, and then another...and then you have a snowman.

The game looks so great

Ruby & Sapphire are where my site goes full circle. They were the first games I ever covered fully on my site.

That doesn't mean I'm stopping though, as when you have a circle, you then create another, and then another...and then you have a snowman.

You sure you're not thinking of this by mistake?

70335_front.jpg

;)

This is a weird release for me as well, because I lost interest in the series for a while when these came out. They're my least favourite games in the series, but I find myself really looking forward to their remakes! :)

This looks like it'll be a fantastic remake. Very excited, these games are where I stopped paying much attention to Pokémon until recently so it's gonna all be pretty fresh for me.

Those pre-order figures are far superior to ours, wow.

It's gonna be pretty surreal transferring over Pokemon who originated from the GBA RSE games!

Since this is the first time it has ever been possible to move a Pokemon from its original game to its remake (RBY & GSC weren't able to be transferred to RSE & FR/LG), I wonder if the developers at Game Freak have put something special in the game for Pokemon that have taken the full generational journey?

This is the best Pokemon game imo. I love the diverse world and cities..and that trailer got me excited once again :D

Seriously can't wait for this! The dive sections look great.

I hope:

• Wifi battles get stage backgrounds (as opposed to the current generic techno stage)
  • Battle Contests appeal more/gives more rewards.
  • Theres more to the post-game.

Seriously can't wait for this! The dive sections look great.

I hope:

• Wifi battles get stage backgrounds (as opposed to the current generic techno stage)
  • Battle Contests appeal more/gives more rewards.
  • Theres more to the post-game.

Full-on Battle Frontier (each area MORE unique) plus a PWT area there, Gym Leaders with more dialogue, basically first chance to see many of the Gym Leaders in 3D.

Black City/White Forest type area. I do expect version exclusive areas, but I doubt anything to this level.

PokeOlympics. 700+ new animation sets so...NEVER gonna see this again.

I want a big post-game island that is entirely new. Trainers...exclusive gym? New Pokemon...maybe it's set on the tip of the country (can't go any further) of the next game, offering a preview of new Pokemon? I can dream...

Wasn't there a big Unown area in the original? Possible add some sort of side-story to do with the Unown?

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

So can it be pretty much confirmed at this point that there is no trainer customization and that they took out the best feature of XY and replaced it with a pikachu that has five stupid costumes? I don't get Game Freak at all.