NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Oh snap! Secret bases got an EPIC upgrade!

They're not just crappy old secret bases anymore... they're SUPER Secret Bases now! :D

pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-secret-base05.jpg

YOU CAN BASICALLY MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM POKEMON GYM USING THEM!!! :o

It's like they looked at the secret bases as being a prototype that weren't finished and actually built something around them! If the rest of the game gets the same kind of treatment that these Super Secret Bases got, then this could really be the Super version of R/S/E that we always wanted! :D

My very own Pokemon gym... Now thats a fucking sick idea!! :yay:

I'm making a Ghost Pokemon gym! finally i can be the gym leader the world deserves

Super Secret Bases is such a stupid name.

So naturally, I approve!

I've always wanted to make a Ground Gym Team. Because Ground is my favourite type and given the choice, I would totally have a Ground Gym!

Bonus points for my name being a type of valley! It's like it's fate.

Guess this is the perfect excuse to boot up Y and get that done now.

Fantastic. Another tacked on thing I won't be bothering with. :blank:

W-what? But Murray.... Your. Own. Gym. Bro.

Imagine being alerted to some Cool Trainer from South Korea ready to take you and your crew on in YOUR VERY OWN GYM! Imagine choosing your own epic theme tune, or stadium colours, battle conditions...

I know what you mean though - I never touched the secret base stuff in R/S and I dont do all that berry/poffin/ shite... But I have to say this sounds like a fresh idea.

W-what? But Murray.... Your. Own. Gym. Bro.

Imagine being alerted to some Cool Trainer from South Korea ready to take you and your crew on in YOUR VERY OWN GYM! Imagine choosing your own epic theme tune, or stadium colours, battle conditions...

I bought an RPG Maker for all that Bro ;)

After the wasted StreetPass potential of Pokémon X & Y, this is really great news.

Got a question @Serebii is probably best qualified to answer... Is it likely that next years VGC rules will only allow Pokémon caught/hatched in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? Or will stuff from X & Y still be good?

After the wasted StreetPass potential of Pokémon X & Y, this is really great news.

Got a question @Serebii is probably best qualified to answer... Is it likely that next years VGC rules will only allow Pokémon caught/hatched in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? Or will stuff from X & Y still be good?

Chances are it'll be Gen VI only, so Hoenn and Kalos native allowed.

Secret bases look cool. I probably won't bother making crazy bases myself but I'll happily check others. On a side note, I started playing White as I totally skipped gen 5, but I love this. Now I'm kicking myself in the head for missing out. I got burned out after gen 4 as I felt that the games are too slow and tedious. XY renewed my interest a lot but I shouldn't have skipped... Great thing is that I have a lot to do while waiting for Ruby and Sapphire!

MEGA METAGROSS. IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

oras-meta-metagross.jpg

oras-meta-metagross-2.jpg

His bad ass should've been one of the first Mega evolutions.

Eh... Never really liked Metagross. There are 3rd Gen Pokemon out there that needs the upgrade more.

At least Steven seems to have an actual Steel Mega Pokemon now.

I'm still not sure how I feel on Mega Evolution.

I think it's coz I haven't seen a Mega Evolution that I've felt is needed yet, although some of these newer announcements make a bit more sense.

There's loads of Gen 1 Pokemon I think are desparate to be mega evolved. Ideally (for me) Victreebel, Persian and Jynx. That would be particualrly delish.

Cosplay Pikachu? oh my god pokemon just jumped the shark in the best of ways! Luchador pikachu will be mine

HQ scan of Flannery when?

Serebii, work your leak voodoo magic.

3zJ9Sul.jpg

3zJ9Sul.jpg

Wow, he delivered! And quite quickly to boot. Well done!

OK, I know we have our disagreements on Psychic Pokemon, but could you please make Mega Kecleon a thing?

Nobody posted the new trailer yet

I was about to, but you used quick attack and beat me to it. :(

Nobody posted the new trailer yet

WHHOOOOO, hell yes MFKER! Praise Arceus... Day freaking one. : peace:

Pokémon is one of the minor series of games I always beat.

I only don't like online battles, I can't beat anyone online because no strategy from my side.

I think I may have a cosplay Pikachu as part of my team. Thunder type will be useful as this game will no doubt still be full of zillions of water types. A Pichu to start with, and shiny if I can. I think I already have one. Though I'd like to play with only Pokeomn caught in game until post game.

^I usually just stick to those that have 3 forms, for variety's sake. Ever changing basically. I shall stick as many 4 forms (megas) as I can this time. It's very rare for me to use in story mode non-evolving Pokemon.