NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

So excited, Ruby is probably my favourite Pokemon game (that might be clouded with nostalgia though). I sunk hundreds of hours into it, bought and completed Pokemon Channel just to get Jirachi and completed the Pokedex.

Bombs dropped. That boxart.

My least favourite Gen, but I'll still pick them up.

Streetpass enabled Secret Bases, please.

Out of nowhere.

Well, I'm buying that day 1, even if I got bored of the X before the Elite 4. Definitely my favourite region :)

Why not announce this at e3? Just so weird. You'd have thought they'd want to make as many announcements as possible. Same with fatal frame... Just keep quiet and drop announcement after announcement....

So... how long have you known about this then @Serebii? ;)

In any case...

*keeps ShopTo browser open, refreshing regularly*

Yes I'll be pre-ordering them both... :indeed:

Im guessing october-ish release... I can see the X Y formula really being enhanced in this one!

Edit: Ahh November.

So... how long have you known about this then @Serebii? ;)

In any case...

*keeps ShopTo browser open, refreshing regularly*

Yes I'll be pre-ordering them both... :indeed:

I found out today.

I won't say what time today, though :p

Aaaah awesome! I really liked gen 3, and it's been ages. I can't wait to see all the cool locations in the 3D engine, they could really do great stuff with that! It's a bit weird to announce this before E3, but I really hope we get to see some actual game footage then :)

(also well done on the global release, I love that!)

Seems strange to announce this before E3, one less major surprise for them to blow people away with on the day.

I found out today.

I thought you knew of these things months, if not years prior from the way you speak indefinitely about Pokemon/Nintendo related issues...

Well this came out of nowhere! :o

I did expect R/S remakes to come, but what a strange way of announcing it! Considering that it's just about a month to go till E3, you'd think that they'd wait just a little longer and announce it there ::shrug:

Anyway, the ought to be interesting. R/S/E is my least favourite Pokemon gen, so it'll be interesting to see if they can make it more fun for me the second time around :)

That Omega Ruby boxart is GODLIKE! :o Groudon>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitty Kyogre once again; now and forever! :D

Edited by Dcubed

I thought you knew of these things months, if not years prior from the way you speak indefinitely about Pokemon/Nintendo related issues...

Due to the major leaks last year, Nintendo has clamped down on leaks across the board.

Pokemon diamond geezer and pearl poachers 2015 what next ?

I guess these mini announcements keep the shares ticking along nicely .

Pokemon diamond geezer and pearl poachers 2015 what next ?

I guess these mini announcements keep the shares ticking along nicely .

How is this a mini-announcement??

From GAF

9r5Cj46.png

that is out of the blue!

Wheres my Epsilon/Gamma/Mu/Nu/Sigma Emerald?

Alpha and Omega being beginning and end of the Greek alphabet, so no idea what convention they'd use for an Emerald? halfway between? (Mu/Nu), E for Emerald? (Epsilon) or well known greek letters (Gamma/Sigma) Gamma is green though as taught by Marvel and years of Hulk comics

3:17 PM, Obviously.

I just noticed that image says " Game in 2D, some areas also playable in 3D" seems they'll be continuing that nonsense from X and Y then :/

I just noticed that image says " Game in 2D, some areas also playable in 3D" seems they'll be continuing that nonsense from X and Y then :/

:blank:

they best have some superb textures on the non 3D stuff and some improved environments

wait mudkip/torchic/treeko gen right? i hated all those starters

Needless to say, I was prepared.

How? Your website doesn't include anymore content than the other regular news sites who clearly found out today when it was announced....It doesn't look like you prepared anything...some sites even have more to say on it...

How? Your website doesn't include anymore content than the other regular news sites who clearly found out today when it was announced....It doesn't look like you prepared anything...some sites even have more to say on it...

Eh? There is zero further information on these games. It's impossible for anywhere to include more information.