NEurope
gaggle64

E3 2014 - All your wildest hopes and dreams

ROFL, why?

You KNOW it would shift consoles and be insanely popular. It could alone change the Wii U from a flop to at least mediocrity.

You ever tried to cover E3?

You ever tried to cover it for ten years?

:p

You ever tried to cover E3?

You ever tried to cover it for ten years?

:p

Yeah, I thought you replied to what I had written just before.

A lot faster than I expected, honestly got to give massive kudos for Nintendo for being on the ball for once! This better be the E3 that changes the Wii U's fortunes, especially now that I've bought one haha

Are they going to start making Gamecube controllers again? Mine are a bit worse for wear.

You can still import the white one from Japan (looks amazing), obviously they are making the Smash one.

Be nice to get a new Starfox, new Metroid, some more Zelda news or maybe a trailer, some kind of Smash demo, cross-buy virtual console, confirmation of a more robust account system, a redesigned 3DS XL with the CPP controls integrated and a nicer screen, new Kid Icarus game for Wii U, confirmation DS games will look as good as those emulators can make them look...

Mario Kart DLC characters and tracks, a new level pack for 3D World or a standalone Captain Toad game, western Monster Hunter 4 will also release on Wii U...

Yeah, don't really want a lot.

Are they going to start making Gamecube controllers again? Mine are a bit worse for wear.

Well clearly they are, because they've just manufactured some new ones for the Smash Invitational :)

The real question here is... will the manufacture new Wavebirds? (and new DK Bongos while they're at it...)

I really want a re-designed 3ds like Guy mentioned above. Massively unlikely, and probably would be better to wait for the next handheld to avoid even more brand confusion... but one can dream!

I'd love to see a new Star Fox, but I'd like to see one like the GC game. I loved that.

Super Princess Peach 2 needs to happen, either on the 3ds or Wii U. Not fussy. It just needs to be announced or i'll get violent.

A Mario golf / tennis for the Wii U would be most welcome. Seeing how good Mario Kart looks it would be interesting to see how good a sports game would be!

Harmoknight for the Wii U would also be most welcome as I loved the 3ds game!

Aaand lastly. Captain Toad. A fully fledged adventure!

That be all for now!

Just give me a Disney Infinity-esque Nintendo NFC game and I'd be happy. Infinity is incredible but does, in parts lack the finesse that Nintendo bring to their 3D worlds.

Packs for Mario worlds/Zelda dungeons/Metroid planets/F-Zero or Mario Kart tracks would be heavenly.

You could have Arwings/Epona/Link's items/Mario power ups as items in the game. Having a Link figure in an Arwing with a Catsuit on would be worth the price of entry alone!

Edited by tapedeck

just had a thought...If they released an Arwing NFC model.. with the camera on the game pad, could they allow a player to control the Arwing using the camera? just have points of reference, maybe two distinctive points on the wings, one on the nose, and you hold the bottom of the Arwing and have it flying "into" the gamepad, with the gamefield changing before you..

BoySaICCYAApsIb.jpg:large

Nintendo GT confirmed

Seems to me like they've missed one opportunity to do so:

16gzchu.png

Seriously, Nintendo, if you can't do it, there other developers who will do it for you, if you just give them the cash!