NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Random Chit Chat

Ha! This is almost word for word what my friend text me yesterday.

I'm not convinced the original review was in breach of anything, but just in case, I took it down. And here is the new version, no swearing and plenty of "my opinion" thrown in.

Can you upload the original somewhere else or make it available to download? I feel like I missed out having not seen it :(

He could make the other video private on youtube except for those with a link and then send the link around in PMs to everyone who wanted to see it *wink wink*

I will do that soon.

So, any resolution to this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a new suit jacket, and I happen to look terrifically smexy in it, so everyone says.

Ha! This is almost word for word what my friend text me yesterday.

I'm not convinced the original review was in breach of anything, but just in case, I took it down. And here is the new version, no swearing and plenty of "my opinion" thrown in.

Instead of refilming it you should've just hacked together some intentionally shoddy edits of "in my opinion" repeated, with a legal disclaimer, and redubbed all the swearing.

Was playing Pikmin 3 yesterday, had to put my headset on as my parents thought i was watching a gay pride parade because of all the whistling going on (i was fighting a boss)

Was playing Pikmin 3 yesterday, had to put my headset on as my parents thought i was watching a gay pride parade because of all the whistling going on (i was fighting a boss)

"Its not gay pride - Im just playing with my flying pink pick-men.." :)

Hey, is it just me - or is there a slight increase in transgendered people openly on the streets? (particularly after the Eurovision).

Mmm, kind of alluring in a non-gay sort of way. :p

Hey, is it just me - or is there a slight increase in transgendered people openly on the streets? (particularly after the Eurovision).

I still remember your "is it gay to be attracted to shemales? Because they look like women so it shouldn't be gay" posts.

I still remember your "is it gay to be attracted to shemales? Because they look like women so it shouldn't be gay" posts.

Your point? :indeed:

I have a Prince Oberyn approach to sexuality. :heh:

I'm just too worried about the sudden and unexpected ocurrance of penis.

Prince oberyn is a bisexual. Is that your approach?

Well, not exactly... :p

It doesnt need the labels - I like Oberyn for his straight up "I like everything" viewpoint.

(whats with the questioning? )

The APEC meeting is coming up in Shanghai next week, and whole sections of the city are closed off. Also, there are police EVERYWHERE. Interesting, given the fact that the authorities here always claim they don't have enough police to enforce basic laws, but happily arrest people for "picking quarrels" and "disturbing public order". Makes me sick.

The APEC meeting is coming up in Shanghai next week, and whole sections of the city are closed off. Also, there are police EVERYWHERE. Interesting, given the fact that the authorities here always claim they don't have enough police to enforce basic laws, but happily arrest people for "picking quarrels" and "disturbing public order". Makes me sick.

The image I get of the Chinese police are that of a squad of power hungry and sexually-frustrated men trying to be hard at every opportunity... How far from the truth is stereotype?

The image I get of the Chinese police are that of a squad of power hungry and sexually-frustrated men trying to be hard at every opportunity... How far from the truth is stereotype?

Not sexually frustrated per se - they have their pick of prostitutes, because they charge protection money to the pimps to keep the brothels from closing down.

They're power hungry certainly, but also incredibly lazy. I suppose the best way to characterize them is bullies in uniform.